>has a monopoly on a majority of the world's wealth
>generally lacks morals
>is canonically an immigrant
>is only concerned about creating a profit
>lives in duckBERG
>does not celebrate christmas

really makes you think...

He's Donald Trump?

He is trying to imply that Scrooge is of Jewish descent.

There's Jews in Scotland?

I'm sure there are some Jews that moved there but Scrooge is from a family native to Scotland, so no, he's not Jewish.

But Scrooge made his money through hard, honest work, he is no black belt jew-jitsu

How do the jews do it unfairly then?

nepotism and being a parasite nation enables them to be as unethical as necessary to abuse the host nation

So they give america trades that work in their favor and have families tooted in well paying jobs?

Its like how the frogs fucked up by letting merchants have herritary wealth, you're just starting over from scratch than removing all the nobles.

Israeli Jews dislike all other Jews generally, or at least those in their government do with statements like "American Jews are not real Jews" being issued and no apology ever given.

I'll give you nepotism. But the same can be said of Mormons and political families. Or anything really, its the only real way to get ahead.

>generally lacks morals

No, his greed just sometimes gets the better of him. He's still a very moral individual. You're thinking of Glomgold.

Scrooge would beat Trump's ass, then buy and sell his properties out from under him. He has all the makings of a minor Scrooge villain.

Scottish are known for being cheap and money-grubbing as fuck, user. I know Americans rely on that same tired stereotype over and over, but there's a lot of groups known for being Happy Merchants other than Jews. Like the Kansai, Scottish, and west Berliners.

Its more like the one time he broke his moral code due to feelings of being disowned by his culture he carried on making bad decisions because he'd already crossed that line, although never as far as the first time. He did make repentance for it though.

These tears are gonna be so delicious for the next 8 years

What tears? Trump inherited his wealth and is smug as fuck. There's no denying Scrooge would kick his teeth in, or at least give him shit like Scrooge does to Gladstone Gander.

Actually, now that I think about it Trump basically is Gladstone.

But I hope you have fun being salty about him openly mocking how everyone believed he'd actually prosecute Hillary.

He never said he'd prosecute her dumb ass. That is not the President's job.

He literally said that. Both at rallies and at the debates.
He has no understanding of what the Presidents job actually is, and he confessed such repeatedly since the election.

Today, he outright told a crowd chanting "lock her up" the following "That plays great before the election -- now we don't care, right?"

Oh, and Mr. "Drain The Swamp" appointed a Goldman Sachs Hollywood Producer Jewish guy to head the Treasury. Trump actually had an attack ad against Hillary claiming she was in league with the exact same man, and that it disqualified her from the presidency.

So yeah. Keep pretending that you won, act smug enough and you'll never have to hear about how easy you were manipulated by a man who gives less than a fuck about anything other than getting his picture on the wall in the White House for the duration of the civilization plus whatever profit he can wring out of the office.

Exactly.
Gladstone still isn't a good match for Trump. For example, Gladstone is just favored by Lady Luck and is still a nice guy now and again.
John D. Rockerduck, now - that's an amoral pompous ungrateful PoS who inherited all his money through the hard work of his father.

Oh, boy there go the /leftypol/ talking points.
How does it feel that no matter how much you cry, she will never be president?
Just lovin' these tears

Come on man, at least try to refute the salty bitch. Otherwise what's the point?

>Just lovin' these tears

Huh? What tears? For me pointing out that Rockerduck is a far better fit for Trump than Gladstone is?

>How does it feel that no matter how much you cry, she will never be president?
Most people hate Trump, only 46% of the people voted for Hillary.

Eventually you'll have to admit that your candidate is a shit that's shitting on your party. Just like how now most of the people who defended Bush now hate his guts (which is part of why Trump did so well in the primary, connecting Bush to his initial main rival).

He can't handle anyone saying anything mean about his glorious leader so he goes full barneyfag about it.

Why bother? Liberals don't do logic

>>lives in duckBERG
It's Duckburg you idiot.

Wouldn't that mean Scrooge is catholic?

Meanwhile you ignore everything your own glorious leader says and does and clings to an immaculate image of him.

I mean, I can't even think of a way for you to rationalize his mocking of his supporters today.

more like soros, the person braindead liberals where actually voting for
>we have to help the migrants
>we have to declare war on the migrants
liberals

>most people hate Trump
>he won the election

Really makes you think.

>that's shitting on your party
Good. Fuck Republicans. I don't like them, but I hate Democrats.

>"T-T-They're in-insulting Trump!!!! T-T-They must be s-s-so butthu-u-rt! Libcucks!!!!"

Fun thing is, I'm not even a leftist. I wouldn't support Hillary for the life of me. Thing is, I'm not an American and have nothing to say on the result of the election. Probably would've voted Trump out of spite or a promising third candidate, too.

Allegedly won.

K. KEEP ME POSTED.

You don't destroy your country out of spite unless you're sociopath or you have citizenship in Canada.

jews are so fucking racist they hate other jews but constantly tell everyone else how diverse they should be more news at 11

306 electoral votes says he did

Let's see after the recounts and the investigation on those Russian sons of whores.

israelis aren't parasites and consequently israel is quite poor

Correction: Israeli Jews are racist.

Now New York Jews? Same as everyone else. Meaning they hate you because you're a human, not because you're anything specific.

he inhereted a fraction of his wealth
>im totally better htan a celebrity millonare that made it to president
you know that narcisism is why nobody likes you

You know the election left me thinking that even the Electoral College is incredibly flawed.

Not because Trump won but because his victory was still technically decided by the majority of the population.

Those states like Wyoming and Idaho with only 3/4 votes? Don't matter jack shit.

If the 5 most populated states banded togheter and decided to vote for one party like, say, Democrat (which might be a possibility since Texas is apparently getting bluer by the second), rural communities and states with fewer population would be just as fucked as if the election system was popular vote.

The current system only gives an ILLUSION of inclusion, how do we fix it?

>this whole thread

>which might be a possibility since Texas is apparently getting bluer by the second
Liberalism is a mental disorder

s what? like 10% of people belive anything hillary says. These where both the most hated candidates in histoy
plus nobody cares if you like him, he doesnt have to be your president, obamas administration never gave a shit about pleasing anyone but meme morons

Conservatism is literally a state of ignorance

>still technically decided by the majority of the population.

It was the majority of the population. Look at how fucking red the country was

He also has never done any physical work in his life, and has largely coasted on fame and his name while making investments.

All the kind of person Scrooge would give a black eye before talking to.

The two things Scrooge hates more than anything are extravagance and a lack of hard work. That's why he couldn't pick an heir, his candidates represented hard work and ludicrous spending or no work and great profit with both of them only making him disgusted and angry.

You faggots can faff about regarding your politics, but its fucking canon Scrooge would beat the shit out of Trump for having all of the characteristics Scrooge hates in people, and on Sup Forums Disney canon is srs business.

ashkenasi jews are also racist you moron
>new york same as everyone else
why are liberals so fucking obsessed with talking about shit they dont understand?
1 in 3 ashkenasi jew has genetic defects that make him incredibly weak towards certain ilness
you know why?
in fucking breading
because there is no racemixing for the ashkenasi no sir, not even with whites, not even with other jews

States, not population.

Because some states have lower population, the vote of the individual who happens to live in a high pop state is only a fraction of the weight of a state with a low population. That's not even getting into "winner take all" states, where a Democrat in Texas or a Republican in New York literally have 0 reason to vote because their vote will never matter. No matter what side of politics you're on, that's shameful.

But they Electoral College requires all three branches of government to approve by a high percentage in order to repeal, which is why its failed being repealed almost 700 times.

because you have right?
>extravagance
>lack of hard work
again braindead liberal ho cant even tellhow he became president
protip if you and the people feeding you bullshit where so much better than him
you would have won

Sounds like the Scottish.

Also, not in 'murrica so it doesn't matter.

The fuck are you talking about?

We're talking about continuity, not your stupid election. Take that unimportant shit to Sup Forums or the NBC forums or wherever the fuck you politics nerds circlejerk at.

Scrooge would shove the T from Trump Tower up his ass for being a smarmy lazy cunt.

the scottish live in scotland, the ashkenasi jews are all over the world, there is a reason why its called jew jork and yes most jews there if not all are ashkenasi
there is a reason why you are suppossed to call other racist annd dup a mountain of links to the guardian
no amount of arrogance will make up for the fact that you are a 22 year old college student who has neveesstepped a foot in the real world and knows more about undertale andd steven universe fantheories than he knows about his own counntry

I know Trump makes you literally shake with anger, but calling the man lazy is intellectually dishonest even for a leftist.

Ha! I'm 28, shows what you know.

...fuck, I've spent the last ten years on fucking Sup Forums.

Has Trump ever actually done physical work?

Because that's the only work that Scrooge respects. Unless he was actually putting buildings together by hand, he's a faggot in Scrooge's eyes.

Which is what we're arguing about.

>the candidate that connected to the people by tweeting shit himself is extravagant
>the candidate with a 20 people team planning each and every single tweet and what celebrity is going to like isnt
>the candidate with 1000% media support who gave speeches out of her own livingroom is hard working
>the candidate who went to flyover states and gave spech after speech dealing with bully thactics like people sent to beat his supporters or outright never ending harrasment by the mdia is not
you should work for the ministry of truth user
there is a reason why he won user beacuse people arent a fraction of stupid you belive them to be and they saw how politicians disregarded and despised them and saw having to deal with them as an obstacle for more power and money
and donald trump was actully risking his ass going against the most powerful people in the world who would have destroyed him have him lost
donald trumps victory is nothing short of heroic
and it happenned because no amount of lies can defeat a person who lives by his words

>arguing about what a fictional character thinks

Extravagant is pic related.

I mean, what the fuck. That's French aristocracy shit.

Also, WE'RE TALKING ABOUT SCROOGE MCDUCK. NOT YOUR FAGGOT ELECTION FOR AMERIFAT RETARDS.

...Yes?
That's what Sup Forums is for.
If you don't like it find another board.

congratulations you now have self awearness,you can stop rioting the streets because donad trump wants to let each state decide if they make trans only bathrooms
you can start understanding that large groups of kids with a lot of energy and passion and very little information who have been thought to hate a certain group are going to make a lot of bad choices

Did you...forget what board you're on?

scrooge has a vault of money h swims in
i will never understand how politicians get richer than god, whenever i see one living in lyxury i feel disgust
at least trump made that cash before he touched politics

I'm not American, dumbass. Your shit election has no effect on me, and your saltiness just shows what a doomed race you are.

Have you ever actually read any Scrooge comics? The vault has been explained constantly.

There's a reason he's ludicrously wealthy in stocks and titles, yet his money bin isn't affected. The bin is only the money he has physically earned through hard physical labor or adventuring. He swims through it as a prideful measure of a life well-lived.

He's even stated before that he gives no fucks about his wealth outside the bin, and doesn't hesitate to offer ridiculous amounts of that money to buy back anything stolen from the vault because its irreplaceable (the value is on the specific coin, not just the currency the coin represents).

i bet you know even less and i bet i know even mor about your country
and trust me wathever happens in america affects the world
who do you think would have benefited with that war on russia?

I know one thing, you absolutely have less knowledge of punctuation and sentence structure than anyone on this board.

No, that's Glomgold.

>who do you think would have benefited with that war on russia?
Literally everyone else. Even the Chinese hate Russia's guts. Its just a country of the retarded cousins that fled Europe and fucked the retarded sons of the Mongols.

>"If I was given a million dollars I'd turn it into a billion dollars too!"

You were given a student loan and turned it into a worthless liberal arts degree.

yes, he has the vault because each time he spends money he gets it back since he owns everything
you realize scrooge is a fictional character right?
how is it fair to hold him as a standard?

I don't doubt Scrooge would hate Trump for not working, but Scrooge's idea of "work" is toiling in a coal mine all day.

Trump slept for 4 hours during the entirety of his presidential run and still put out 10x the amount of rallies, showings and appearances that his opponents did. That's more than you or any other poster in this thread could ever do and the man is 70 years old.

Doesn't matter to Scrooge how much you make. If you didn't earn it through physical labor you're just a pussy that'll never be a real man.

You do realize the thread is about that fictional character, right?

If you want to argue about real shit, go somewhere other than Sup Forums. We're here to talk about Hulk VS his weight in bees.

maybe because i spend so much time learning about the world and less time talking about it?
the european union bcause they depend on russian gas and wanted to kill a bunch of muslims who are allys with russia so they could lower the price
JUST LIKE THE FUCKING WAR ON IRAK
i sure like europes retarded cousin a lot more than europe right now, urope is fucking horrible

>Trump slept for 4 hours during the entirety of his presidential run and still put out 10x the amount of rallies, showings and appearances that his opponents did. That's more than you or any other poster in this thread could ever do and the man is 70 years old.
Fair point, but who cares. We're here to talk about Scrooge.

>I earned my liberal arts degree through physical labor

Were you a hooker in college?

Yes, and Churchill had great diplomatic ties with the Soviets before and after WW2. Doesn't mean they weren't enemies and England wouldn't have benefitted more from the destruction of Russia.

yes but op never posted about trumpbuthurt stalinist cucks did

This, Scrooge is a cartoon character with comedic and outlandish standards because that is what a cartoon character is supposed to do. If you actually think his fictitious opinions or views are pertinent to real life then I really hope you never hold any serious position of power.

Scrooge doesn't have a liberal arts degree. Your post is irrelevant.

Who the fuck cares, discuss Scrooge. Not some fucks that aren't in Disney canon like the orange faggot or chick who's not president.

litterally what does it have to do with anything? keep up
how can you people talk about compassion and taking in large amounts of migrants while secretly plotting to send an army there to kill their families?
there is a reason they come only to kill as many of you as they cant shits fucking insane i woulddo the same

>"I BET SCROOGE WOULD PUNCH OUT TRUMP"
>"why would he do such a thing"
>"WOW STOP TALKING ABOUT TRUMP FUCKING GET OFF MY BOARD"

Actually, he only won because he beat Hillary by 50k votes split between three crucial states. Most of those people only voted for the maggot to stop the slightly-more despised Hillary.

And don't look at me, I voted for Cruz. As a write-in. Because I saw Trump's betrayals, like his Goldman Sachs hypocrisy, coming from a few thousand miles away.

Nuke.
Russia.

>trump this
>trump that
>could you please stop talking about trump? all the time all i hear is trump trump trump im sick of it
>anyways did you hear what trump did?

>And don't look at me, I voted for Cruz. As a write-in. Because I saw Trump's betrayals, like his Goldman Sachs hypocrisy
>Cruz is married to a high level Goldman Sachs employee

wow you sure showed us

I remember when Strawmanning took effort.

Reasons have been listed. Now fuck off back to your containment board unless you're discussing Disney continuity.

wow such compassion from the side that hates hate and only wants peace

>I remember when Strawmanning took effort.
it never did, thats why its called strawman, do you even know where the word come from?

The fuck are you on about, there's 21 people in this thread you dumbshit. Look at post times.

yet you are only mad at me and not the people who talkked shit about him?
hmmmmmm

What makes you think I'm liberal? Or American for that matter?

You want to know the reason why the rest of the world laughs at you, reread this thread. Or your president mocking his supporters about breaking his campaign promises.

My presidency is so powerful I have enraged my enemies before I'm even in office

I'm just wondering why you're talking about politics in a Scrooge McDuck thread. You may as well pop into Sup Forums to discuss economics.

>I'm not American but let me comment on your political climate anyway

I'm sure if I started criticizing how the government works in Turkey or wherever you come from you'd shit a kebab and cry about it. I barely care about the opinions of my fellow Americans, opinions from the second world mean nothing to me.

>High level.
Wut. I missed the part where she was a high-level board member, like Mnuchin or Cohn.

Also, working for GS isn't a problem, never was. Bashing another man's wife for doing so, but than turning around and swallowing a super tanker's worth of Goldman Sachs boner batter afterwards, though? Yeah, that takes being a hypocritical prick to a whole new and shameless level.

Supporters too, Breitbart News actually attacked him today after his Labor appointee. The fast food magnate who is against minimum wage, against overtime, against sick leave, etc..

By the end of the first year, there's going to be major unrest.

A relative had a friend who was Jewish and Scottish. There were hardly any Jews there and they moved to America when he was a kid because the community was too small in Scotland.

He ended up starting as a working class immigrant and became a wealthy businessman through hard work and smart thinking. Always reminded me of Uncle Scrooge that way.