Y
E
A
R
S

>want me to finish it?

cio's faces in the bottom panels
>my little devil cant be this cute

I thought she had an actual face. What does it look like a green/black void?

How does Cio know what White Chain is going through?

Is this going to be another thread of comparing K6BD lore to TES? because that was kind of rad not gonna lie

Because she TORE OFF HER FACE!

Cio knew White Chain before she TORE OFF HER FACE!

TEARING OFF YOUR FACE is a rather noticeable change in demeanor, one that Cio could pick up on by noticing the signs that White Chains TORE OFF HER OWN FUCKING FACE!

What does that have to do with her gender woes though

Remember at the very beginning White Chain knew Cio and Cio knew White Chain. I wouldn't be surprised if at some point Cio had seen WC's face and has noticed a very distinct lack of it recently.

She's probably made a big deal of wanting to be called "She" at some point around Cio.

Reach heaven through violence

How long till the "Give me your face!" side quest.

More likely she asked about the role of genders and feeling of masculinity/femininity as devil are easily able to experience both with a bit of an objective point of view.

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY

The blue Zora lookin' person in there looks like they got a tit out.

I just realized that Maya is Abbadon's personal fanservice character.

I love it.

White Chain is not particularly subtle about the whole thing.

As for she does, just not in this realm. The only time we saw her face was after she died again and was reconstituting in a Heaven, before 6 Star showed up to call her a deviant and drink tea.

>I just realized that Maya is Abbadon's personal fanservice character.
How so?

>she does, just not in this realm. The only time we saw her face was after she died again and was reconstituting in a Heaven, before 6 Star showed up to call her a deviant and drink tea.
That was the face she ripped off in the first place remember?

"REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY"

that's not true
right before she was banished (again, she did not die when she was brought before the hall of the angels or w/e) 2 michael made her take off her helmet to show him her face and when he saw how human she looked he had her banished

Do the angels feel pain at all?

He's a chubby chaser.

thats really cute

Yeah. White Chain was clearly in pain when she got hit with that spear.

threadly reminder that ys-voya lives

i'm really hoping maya ends up playing some sort of mentor role to allison. teaches her the art of cutting and does some exposition on the philosphy of it. then allison will finally have a reason to use that sword of hers

YS-VOYA IS THE BIRD

HAVE YOU HEARD?

>During The Hays Code era of American films, a couple smoking cigarettes together, particularly if they share one cigarette or light one with another, would suggest they were up to something more than kissing.

The ship arc continues

I can't tell if "principle art" is intentional or a flub for "principal art".

>The ship arc continues
Get used to it.

NEVER GET OUTTA THE BOAT

So let me make sure that I understand, the act of White chain ripping of her own face after dealing with the other angels means that now her face can permanently fall off in the real world?

Probably. I mean, it's kind of weird that the face on her armour comes off as well but I guess it has more of a connection to the angel inside it than I thought.

>allison starts smoking
dropped

White Chain, dude, stop staring at your own face. That's creepy bruh, do it in private or something.

> Thanks. Much Advice. Great helpful. Cheers!

White Chain tore her actual spirit-form's face off out of frustration with the rest of the Concordance's "wait and see" bullshit.

Ninja Princess Ruto is one of my fave mercs so far, half because kusarigama is the silliest of makeshift weapons, half because she always looks to be one deep breath away from a nip slip.

god fucking danmit WHEN WILL THEY FUCK ALREADY

GEEZ

What's new girl's name, again?

An angel's flame flares up when they're excited. Last we saw White Chain in the Void, she became rather dim and depressed. So the fact that there's only a dim glow coming from inside her shell must mean that she's in low spirits (she did cry a little when she killed someone in Mottom's palace; guess she's only ever beaten to an unconscious and bloody pulp all the criminals she apprehended in the past? Anyway, that along with the ordeal with Michael and the Thorns must have taken a toll on her spirits).

Even Preem Nand knew about White Chain looking like a woman, and Michael suspected it as well. So it must have gotten out somehow for a number of people to hear rumors about White Chain's appearance.

Well as borthel owner you probably are interested in news about a potential female cosmic guardian

Rather than as a brothel owner, it's more of him being a criminal guild boss, I'd say.

But wans't his main business flesh?
Also he made her a job offer iirc

the mask scene with white chain was only trying to show what cio was saying.
Cio is trying not to be her old self and white chain is trying to be a femtwink but in the end they are running away from the fact that what/who they are is a part of them

The real question here is who would have the literal stones to fuck an angel?

Er, why are you telling me that?

I was responding to this guy
In all likelihood, there's no way White Chain ever confided her desire to be a female to anyone. Why would she ever do that? That just doesn't make sense. She knew what her mentor would think of such a thing.

Doesn't White Chain get super prickly when people DO call her a woman though? It seems like the reverse of what you're sayinf is true, and she's really fucking struggling with self perception though

I can see that

Are you referring to Chapter 1? It's because Angels are not SUPPOSED to be women. It's not that White Chain doesn't want to be one, but she had to deny it and quash the rumors. As we saw in Chapter 2, the revelation of her human form warranted her banishment to the Void, to allow her to revert back to a purer, more angelic form. Though, now we all know that was just a pretext for Michael to turn her into a secret agent.

Yeah I was. That makes sense.

Thing is, it can kind of be taken as a more critical comment about gender identity than you're likely to see these days, at least from a source like this.

There's that element of "yeah you can present yourself as male or female or any label you like but no face you wear for other people to see can ever perfectly fit who you really are". Like, there's always going to be something about yourself that you don't like/are uncomfortable with and you have to accept and accommodate that.

And that runs counter to current trends.

I WANT TO ____ CIO

Hire?

Hug

>Those eyes in the last panel

Cio knows what's up.

>you will never be this /comfy/
end it

White Chain just needs some dick in her life.

everything

>they're getting off the oat soon guys don't worry

If Abbadon is somehow incapacitated and unable to keep working on K6BD in the next couple of weeks I'll kill him myself.

>There's that element of "yeah you can present yourself as male or female or any label you like but no face you wear for other people to see can ever perfectly fit who you really are". Like, there's always going to be something about yourself that you don't like/are uncomfortable with and you have to accept and accommodate that.

Welcome to why transsexuals commit suicide to a much higher degree even after every avenue of treatment

It's extremely dangerous that we seem to think that all you need to do is have them dress the part, act the part, and look the part and they'll be fine even though they have a brain that tells them they are wrong, that having them see a psychologist for their disorder is wrong because that's for psychopaths and deviants

I think there are enough dick in her life at the moment. What she needs is some I don't fucking know what nuclear explosions need.

This. You wouldn't go up to someone with body dysmorphia and say to them "yeah, you ARE actually way too fat!" Fucking insane how we treat these people. It's a no-win situation really until we have the technology to transplant minds into new bodies.

Nah, just 4 more pages on the ship.

insider info?

and then they get back on right?

White Chain just needs a friend, not dick. She seems very isolated and lonely and it's no wonder since the rest of the angels seem to be assholes and everyone else views her as just a lawman or person to be afraid of.

I wonder if miss servant girl here will be that friend or just help White Chain get some perspective and realize what she needs.

>and realize what she needs
BIG ANGELIC COCKS

Dudes, stop. Trannies need mental help period. No transitioning will ever help them. It's something that has to be resolved at its root.

>Seeing psychologist is for psychopaths and deviants
What the fuck are you smoking? They NEED psychologists as someone who just lost a family member does, as a schizophreniac does. This is not something that can be fixed with external means.

How fuckign self-centered you have to be that your only and main concern is your gender? How fucking selfish can people get? SJWs and the lilke love to say how fatasses are fine the way they are that they should deal with how they look, this is who you were born, just as they say how homosexuals were born that way, why can't trannies accept their gender? DEAL WITH IT

>yfw they yell DO NOT BE AFRAID every time they reveal themselves

New bodies won't help. They don't need a different gender they need to feel like they have control, purpose, like they can mean something.

This world is bloated in people and history, a culling is required.

>What the fuck are you smoking? They NEED psychologists as someone who just lost a family member does, as a schizophreniac does. This is not something that can be fixed with external means.

You obviously missed the extreme amounts of sarcasm

Yeah I realized that after I posted. Welp, waiting for my (you)s

youtube.com/watch?v=ZThquH5t0ow

Well I do get is as I did write it in a very crude manner, but point still stands, I wouldn't call a person a cat if they believe they should actually be a cat, so why are we supposed to entertain the idea that a man is actually a woman?

Now I'm willing to allow myself to partake in the charade if the person is polite and respectful, but I'm not to accept that we should all just ignore reality because of their feelings

Nice shill thread

Q Anonymous asked:

What are the negative effects of over-reaching, or reaching for too much of, the Hot Black Flame while using the Art for Humans and for Devils? Does a Human lose their soul to the Devil they bargained with for knowledge of the Art? Does a Devil lose themself to the flame and become unbound? My friends and I are running a KSBD campaign with Fate and even just some basic guidelines and possibilities would really help!

A The Hot Black Flame tends to consume anything it touches in its raw form and convert it into more or itself. Anyone who makes a pact with a devil knows that the devil’s kiss that they receive on their shade is actually a tiny parasitic piece of that flame and will grow eventually to consume them (even if it’s thousands of years later). Humans can actually be consumed by the Hot Black Flame in much shorter order through overuse and die horrible - disintegrating into hundreds of tiny unbound evils. Some do this intentionally in the belief that they will be reborn into an immortal form.

Devils, for their part, must constantly make new pacts, since the Warm Black Flame is far weaker than their own, chaotic flame. Eventually, as you said, their own nature consumes them and they disintegrate. You have to remember that Devils in their bound forms are a human creation. They didn’t exist as discrete entities before then.

We have threads every time the comic updates.

newfag gtfo

I agree.

>Implying the face is the only part of the armour that can be taken off
Granted you'd still stick it in a thermonuclear explosion but since there are some causality deneying badasses that should not be a problem

There seems to be some (mostly implicit) confusion in this thread. When Cio says that White Chain is struggling to be something that she's not, what she's 'not' does NOT refer to human/woman, but rather angel. This is clear from the emphasize on the 'she', the way Cio's speech is juxtaposed with images of White Chain considering her 'mask', and the contextual circumstances of said face removal.

this could be how they alter their armor's appearance

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE, BABY

I thought that was only one guy? It seemed rather obvious, considering how snarky she was about it.