"I can't believe Hillary would lower the discourse and insult Americans like this...

"I can't believe Hillary would lower the discourse and insult Americans like this," says man supporting the candidate who wants to ban Muslims from entering the country, calls Mexican immigrants rapists, tells black people they all live shitty lives, and regularly demeans women.

She has set the bar so low for Donald Trump that he will kick her ass in the first debate

>who wants to ban Muslims from entering the country
strawman
>calls Mexican immigrants rapists
strawman
>tells black people they all live shitty lives
strawman
>and regularly demeans women
strawman

Kill yourself, N I G G E R.

No teleprompters on the debate stage, Trump is guaranteed to shit the bed.

He did better than Hillary at the commander in chief forum this week and he didn't have a teleprompter OR an ear piece.

Serious question, are you a shill? I need to know if they make you guys sign contracts

Nope, just a lifetime Democrat.

Exactly OP, Americans vs non Americans that the left just wants to bring for votes. She shouldn't be insulting any americans. Just switched from Johnson to Trump to vote against this hateful bitch

Trump is a natural response to what the left has done to discourse. The right has finally started playing your manipulation game and now that you're being fed your own shit you're bitching about the taste.

Sage slide threads.

>WEED
DUDE

0/10

>2LKwWEED
oh shit trudeau crossed the border again

No ear phones on the debate stage. Hillary is guaranteed to fill the colostomy bag.

I'm conducting some legal research into the employment practices of CTR and I want to find out if they have employment contracts and what specifically they say. I also want to find out how their employees are supposed to report income from Correct the Record without violating certain provisions of election law and the tax code.

>muslims entering the country
>Americans

DUUUUDE 2LKwWEED WEEEEED WEEEEW

fooooouuurr tweeeeny

your a faggot and a retart

nice adhominem

>mexicans are americans
you're one stupid faggot

Whats wrong with banning muslims?

Also lifetime Democrat here.

... voting for Trump. The DNC lost my vote the moment they pushed Webb out of the race.

Why are you such a cuck?

That's the hill you chose to die on? Webb?

Keyword: "Americans"
all those people you just listed aren't Americans, they are Anti-Americans, most of them are quite open about this stance too.

This is quite literally the simplest election we've ever had.
Americans vs Anti Americans/Globalists.