Why was the ring around the planet red in the show, but yellow in the movies?

Why was the ring around the planet red in the show, but yellow in the movies?

He changed his shirt

The color palette the Rugrats Movie had always bothered me. The colors just look dark and bizarre.

Why did he only wear his other shirt on the day Dil was born and on their trip to Paris?

Compared to the show, the whole movie was pretty dark

>That scene where Tommy nearly feeds Dil to the circus chimps

As a kid, I didn't actually understand what was happening, I thought Tommy was just striking a pose when he held up the cup of banana food

In the show he wears a shirt with Jupiter on it. In the movie he wears a shirt with Saturn on it.
Same reason most cartoon characters wear the same shit every episode and get a whole new outfit in the movies.

When I first saw it as a kid I just thought he was going to smash Dil's head open with the jar.

You seem to have had a more innocent mind than I did.

Everything about Rugrats bothered me. Especially the early episodes with the bad psychedelic animation.

He just wanted the monkeys to take Dil away. I remember, he said something along the lines of "go find a monkey brother and leave me alone."

>The movie is about little children going missing, almost dying in the wilderness, and the parents frantically searching for them
Now that I'm older, who the fuck approved this?

Those were the best episodes. It went downhill fast when they started being cute, around the time when Dil showed up.

I don't think he intended to kill Dil, but those monkeys would have ripped him apart. Even today that scene messes me up.

Red ring Chuckie is from the canon series, Yellow ring is from the non-canon movies.

But those movies introduce new characters into the show.

Hey, a lot of 80s movies had that premise and nobody objected

Kids just weren't pussies before 2007

same as blue shirt Bart

Even by Sup Forums's standards this thread is autistic

But that was designed to stop bootleg merchandise or something.

Only solution have a Crisis on Infinite Rugs to sort out the conflicting characters canons.

But Chuckie and Stu's VAs are kill.

They are introduced in the retellings in Rugrats Super.

Then we'll set it in the future and call it Rugrats Beyond

That was All Grown Up.

I guess this is now a Rugrats General.

Nancy Cartwright is still around, she can be Chuckie again.

TAKE ME THERE, I WANNA GO THERE