What animation is this? Some autist on /biz/ posts this pic every 12 hours

What animation is this? Some autist on /biz/ posts this pic every 12 hours.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cIgtg0P4nF0
youtube.com/watch?v=zAQ7bxeNtxA
youtube.com/watch?v=T5_qhyKwuCE
youtube.com/watch?v=EXoWnTedrcE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Eleanor the Chipette from the 80's Alvin And The Chipmunks cartoons.

the chimpmunk adventure (1987)

It's a little chipmunk girl, you nature-offending freak.

From the alvin and the chipmunks movie

alvin and the chipmunks

pretty sure that's doug walker spamming it

Do you know what episode is this scene from?

looks like from one of the earlier chipmunk series

It's Alvin and the Chipmunks

Does anyone know what scene is this from exactly? like, the time of this very scene.

It's from the movie.

youtu.be/cIgtg0P4nF0

watch the movie
it is actually pretty decent, it feels much more like a tiny toon musical than the garbage cgi shitfest they've been putting out lately

>youtu.be/cIgtg0P4nF0
>these are the type of people who complain about millennials on the internet

>that one western doujin of her and pink panther

it's kino.
youtube.com/watch?v=zAQ7bxeNtxA

why boner

Now that you're familiar with the Chipmunks - watch this.

youtube.com/watch?v=T5_qhyKwuCE

youtube.com/watch?v=EXoWnTedrcE

That's a scene from the Chipmunks Movie where they go around the world in hot air balloons collecting dolls which are actually full of diamonds, the whole thing is like a blood-diamond smuggling ring.

Actually a super dark plot but the rendition of Wooly Bully is amazing. Top-tier.

Wait.

Why did he adopt chipmunks?

There goes the last of my love for mankind.

Couscous is fucking terrible. It's actually the single worst thing I've ever eaten. Of all the staple dishes imaginable it is the worst.

don't they go full harem at one point?

Altcoins...

If you eat it by itself i'd imagine it'd be pretty bland, but it goes well with a lot of things.

>altcoins

Oh yeah, complete with the veils and a pretty good musical piece. As far as late 80s animated features went it was solid. I saw it like a hundred times on Cartoon Network Movie Theater.

I think it and Twice Before a Time were my favorites. That other one's just weird asf though.

>four minute skit
How long was this review exactly?

It's fine, you're just a weirdo.

see

Couscous is fucking GOAT food, and obviously it's not supposed to be eaten just by itself.

This is actually pretty good and if you know anything about filming seems like a lot of work went into it. Sure its not perfect and you cant make out certain lyrics to the parody song (which is honesly pretty damn good) but other than that id give it a hard 8/10. Good showing channel awesome.

Altcoins :)

>Altvin and the Coinmonks

Altcoins! ;)

oh right, this is what formed the basis of just about the entirety of my sexual perversions

>GOAT food
That'd be Goulash. For the uninitiated it's essentially an Irish Stew except with paprika. Don't ever buy paprika from a supermarket, get the good stuff, homemade or at a farmer's market. It should soak through the paper bag they give it to you in.

Good thick beef, tendon, fat, seared a bit, and then boiled with caramelized onions. Garlic. Salt. Ambrosia. Reminds me of the time I visited America, I got a squirrel stew. I thought it was a joke but yes, you can still get it some places. Absolutely delectable.

This is hot

>tfw had this movie on vhs when i was a kid and maybe watched it 20+ times

I'd forgotten until now

I'm dying

>Goulash
Literally every European person knows what Goulash is.

We're deep in yankee territory here. I'm trying to be generous.

Eleanor best girl

>Eleanor
that's jeanette thnough

who is best gril

This is aids in video format.

>it's real
Fuck it let's go

Nvm, it's unfappable
Fucking furfags