Left or right?

Left or right?

The Seagull in the upper right.
I am going to fuck that Seagull.

I'll take the rod up my butt and the yoyo string wrapped around my cock and balls.

I'm not into boys so I'm going to have to choose the budding pubescent teenage girl in the tight latex suit on the right.

I'll wait til i can go alt right thank you very much

I'll pick the boypussy thank you very much.

Left. How is this even a question?

This

There will never be a well thought out reveal of their identities to each other or Adrien's dad as the villain or subsequent advancement and eventual resolution of the romance plot because its a kids' show and status quo is god until the show's inevitable cancellation forces a hamfisted and shitty last minute end to it all.

feelsbadman

There will be a reveal, but you can guarantee that an amnesia ray will be involved so by the end of the episode everyone forgets. Standard plot device.

I can only choose one? I guess I'd flip a coin.
>tfw bi

Is most of Sup Forums gay?

No, Chat Noir is just that good.

Tru

>Left or right?
Yes

>mon visage when the french conservatives have a legit chance to retake france
>mon visage when europe is gonna be great again

Both at the same time

threesome

Both.

>making the world safe for the Chloes of the world
I can think of better things to do.

Right cuz im not a fag

those are pigeons

>french conservatives
so that means they are still way more liberal than Hillary was right?

anyone know else ready for the Christmas special, suppose to be out tomorrow?

I'd like to experience unaware soft vore with a giant version of the right one

I want to hypnotize her.

Gayest show on earth it's a disgrace

I fucked my cousin because of it, wouldn't say so.

You need to greentext after a comment like that.

Eh.
French Nationalism is on the rise so it's actually about the same. It's just Muslim-hating hicks but with baguettes instead of cornbread.

...go on

Can't speak for everyone but I'm very straight for catboy

left all day long, tons of bitches only a few cute femboys

ya but their far right policies other than the xenophobic things would be considered all leftist in America

I also think French people have no problem with Muslims, they just have a problem with non-French people, they don't care about the religion or the skin color, they care about people trying to keep their foreign cultures instead of becoming French

And more importantly, is anyone doing a stream of this, or has an address to a site that's doing a stream of this. And will anybody be doing English subtitles?

>i like(=fap to) miraculous bug
>she more
>one day we randomly talk of it and share interests
>fast foward to she sharing me pregnant yaoi fanfics and other stupid shit, i go along it
>hang out with her to watch movies and talk of anime because i can count my friends on my hand, realize she wants the d
>has no daddy issues, only 3 years of age diference, not tumblrfag, "shit why not"
>months later and we eventually fuck, still talk with eachother

Granted we werent even raised together to be taboo. Praise the french! Incest is overrated tbqh. Go outside and find weebs too.

miraculousubs.tumblr.com

has already talked about subbing it but who knows how long it will take them, I think they are mostly college kids and that means they are kinda busy with finals right now, but hopefully they will be quick to at least upload a raw file

as for a stream I have no clue but that would be cool

also we need to post more pictures of Chat

>post more pictures of Chat

Agreed. That's basically the whole point of Miraculous Ladybug threads. When you have something this perfect, it would be a sin not to share it.

Obligatory ass shot comparison.

This too.

Will there be an episode about them fighting migrants empowered by the moth guy?

Probably not, this show tries to avoid real life political issues. Too divisive, and kid's shows are rarely a good platform for addressing those kinds of issues anyway.

I wish there were more pics of Marinette being blatantly thirsty for Chat or Adrien

sorry we asked
user you are
disgusting

psst

Too much Marinette, not enough catboy.

Now that's better.

Also,
for those who want something a little cleaner.

>upper right.
>not center left
This has to be bait.

>dat /aco/ thread

pretty sure only a total gay-mo would pick the left.

Rear

What did she mean by this?

shitpost in this thread
livewatch in this thread