RWBY/RT General #1025: Captain Psycho McStabs Edition

Previous Thread: Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Read the Pastebin:
pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-5-jhf568

RT Animated Adventures - Latest Episode: roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-burnie-hates-nasa

Its happening

Where is the love

RIP what was left of Rubys innocence

that's a big finger

>Ruby goes missing
>Nobody can find her
>They have to beat salem without her
>Years down the road a depressed weiss runs into her while getting shitfaced at a combination strip club, brothel and hostel
>Ruby's just a broken hole
>Weiss buys her up on the spot and takes her home to care for her
>But the best care lien can buy can't undo it now
Where were you when Weiss dreams where Ruby's begging for Weiss to save her but she never comes
All you had to do was lewd the rube Weiss. Instead you left her just like Summer did.

I would laugh if Tyrian is actually legit lost, not realizing he is probably right next to his target.

That'll be a sketch in the next season of Chibi

nah just a very small rube

Summer left because she'd already lewded the Rube.

But the Rube is not for lewd

for a second it looked like tyrian was wearing a plaid shirt in that picture

Weiss says that but you know who's copping a feel of that juicy ass every night as she snuggles into the rose garden's warmth? Weiss.

Shit mojo i thought you hated her

stop with this WR garbage

So which branwen will jump to RNJR'S rescue?
It could be that either raven is spotted and _NJR is fighting raven while tyrian pulls ruby out of the fight into a 1v1. or will it be a 4v1 then Qrow steps in after some members of RNJR are out of the fight?
>pic is not a robot

Mojo hates Yang?

Mojo justl ikes the other girls more

Y-Y'all think Neo will make an appearance this episode?

I have a feeling Tyrian is going to ambush RNJR in their rooms in the inn across the street and the resulting commotion is going to attract Qrow's attention.

How the fight will go is anyone's guess. Tyrian's still too much of a wild card in terms of combat capability that we don't know how it'll go. I fully expect him to completely outclass RNJR if they try to stand and fight, but Qrow will probably force him to retreat or provide a good enough challenge.

Raven left, Qrow's still in town and tailing rnjr
When are they gonna show us raven's spring maiden?

Im really thinking she's probably going to show up next volume, might get a hint at her this volume

>Best Boy edition

Finally.

Salem's domain adventure when?

Well that was me over exaggerating, he doesn't hate her he just draws her the least.

Is she dead?

She's been dead inside for years

>She floated all the way to Haven.
>She made friends with a bird along the way.
>It pooped on her umbrella.

I want to lewd the Rube and take responsibility.

Good for being responsible about it, but she'll probably leave you to continue to be a huntress.

Skinsuit

>Salem has Tyrian find all sorts of things for her.
>Like groceries.
>Keys.
>The remote.
>Missing kitties.
>Left socks.
>Cinder.
>Black finger nail polish.

Considering she's trying to save the day she's probably gonna tell you to take responsibility by fucking off then having jaune punch her or get out the ol' coat hanger until she miscarries then get back to work.

Call in the kickman

>aborting potential silver eyes children
Does Ruby want the Grimm to win?

She can have children later.

Judging by its rarity it's recessive so it's not like they would be anyway. Considering that even atlas doesn't have a breeding program in place for it It seems like their eyes are both recessive and incredibly rare as well as so hard to activate that it's all but fallen out of common knowledge so it's not like your filthy neet genes will let another power ranger come out.

She's gonna be dead later bruh.

Oh well.

Because he has taste.

then explain why he draws blake so much

That makes me think of this one chapter in a book where a fairly average assassin ambushes 6 capable main characters in a house, kills one and forces them to retreat because he approached them on his terms. Something like this would really establish tyrian as a threat, but also give him some credibility as combat - smart (or at least cunning/tactical)

>'Tipping Point' is an ominous name
>Villain grinning in the thumbnail, in this case Tyrian
>Episode 6
I'm scared guys

Rube is gonna lose an eye

He is going to lure Ruby away with candy.

Because Blake is cool.

Why would you be scared, nothing terrible happened in "Fall". It was 7 and 9-12 where shit hit the fan.

I mean Ruby literally came out of her uterus but I dunno if that counts.

It would be pretty cool, honestly.

Also scary.

Almost in a good way, though. Show the devs aren't resting on their laurels.

Except this is when shit hit the fan

She better fucking not be, she's too cute to die

If you steal a silver eye from her, does that make her half-gifted or something?

Raven distracts then buys time for Tyrian to wreck RRNJ's day but he jobs and turns out to be horribly lost and asks them for directions instead. Raven and her tribe outed as Salem allies and become the real arc antagonist, and is defeated but not deaded at the end, allowing for later returns as +1 villain combo in volume 7 and a potential turn-around in volume 14 culminating with her sacrifice to keep Ruby alive counting as her step-daughter's "everybody gets one."

It means she gets to be a pirate!

But Raven and her tribe aren't their allies. Hell, they're sheltering the spring maiden they expect to ride to victory over salem cause Raven can't get long with Jewpin and his filthy jewish tricks.

Well, I guess that depends on how important the eyes are to the actual power. Like, if they're laser-vision or something, then it's going to directly affect it.

If it's just a sign of possessing it, and the power is otherwise innate, then I guess it wouldn't really do anything.

Aside from blind and traumatise her, of course.

>Salem's domain is The Zone by way of Hell as seen in Doom
God I would love that, especially if we got some Stalker style Hunters who go into her domain to retrieve artifacts or do recon on Grimm monstrosities
And one of them finds a amnesiac Summer who's mind has been shattered by the sheer horror of what Salem has been up to

>Tyrian is tasked by Salem to find a girl he has never seen.
>The only one who can give clear directions can hardly fucking talk and hates him.
This is just silly.

Two empty chairs user, and Raven's portal has the same visuals as Cinder's explosives and the eye floating over everything in numerous opening credit visuals. If she isn't at least a double-agent I'll be shocked.

He just needs to look for silver eyes

>spoiler

No, no, clearly Summer has been turned into a Human/Grimm monstrosity, like Salem but with enough nonhuman features to make her unrecognizable.

>Ruby looses an eye
>instead of moping about it, she's excited now she has the best Halloween costume ever
>when she meets Yang again she happily exclaims they can still use the handicap parking still
Would be in-character of her too.

I don't think Salem is dumb enough to be fooled by a double agent.

>Somewhere in Atlas a scientist is called by Ironwood.
>"I don't know why, but we need to make a robot eye."
>"It just sounds cool."

Robot eye with a laser cannon installed?

There's plenty it can be. It can be a spot for the sage. It can be a spot for whoever is overseeing domestic affairs and the general. There's 3 more maidens.

Nothing comes of it beyond the increased level of grimm activity. It was a pretty minor moment that set up the actual happening in PvP. No one died, no one was even decently injured. The worst thing that happened was RWBY was disqualified from the final rounds of a tournament that they were never going to win anyway.

It was the beginning of the end for beacon, shit hit the fan and it wasnt over then.

He did say cool, so of course!

It kind of irked her dream of just bumming around the world doing shit. There's plenty of shitbags that feel they know it all and are gonna attack you for it.

I think Mojo just likes drawing Blake as a catgirl. There doesn't seem to be anything resembling her actual character in the drawing.

I don't think you understand what shit hitting the fan means.

Occam's razor would suggest that the two chairs are for the two people who were assigned to hunt down the Winter and Summer maidens.

Consider she had to swallow her pride and actually talk to her brother about the relic, I don't think she's a double agent. She's definitely neutral in the whole conflict, but is more concerned about Salem is up to right now just in case she needs to run for cover

We are not talking about that.
The reason why Ruby is so oblivious about romance and other adult thing is because she is trying to repress the memories of Summer touching her indecently.

It was definitely the first point of contact for the shit hitting the fan. It hadn't splattered all over the room, but it was the first clear sign that our heroes would not be able to stop the villains this time

>Totally grabbing some tit there.

They're looking for the spring though or if we take your stance were at some point. I doubt they started with a larger table and cut it down as they went

It's time to stop

He's definitely going for it

You still don't seem to understand what the phrase means.

Shit hitting the fan was the end of episode 9, where Penny dies, the worldwide news feed is hacked, Cinder reveals herself and starts a riot, the grimm rush the kingdom and the White Fan show up with more Grimm to attack while flying Grimm swarm the arena.

Yang thinking she broke someone's leg when she didn't and being detained for it was not even remotely close.

There is no "Shit hits the fan, and then stays on it for a few days and then later splatters all over the room". The whole point is that if you throw anything not-solid at a spinning fan blade it is instantly splattered all over the fucking place.

What do you mean?

>Salem
>Watts
>Hazel
>Seat - Assigned to the Summer maiden
>Seat - Assigned to the Winter maiden
>Tyrian - Assigned to the Spring maiden
>Cinder -Assigned to the Fall maiden

The idea is that those two seats belong to two unnamed characters who are current out hunting down maidens like Cinder was V1-V3.

When are we going to get the scene of Salem walking into a room full of neos in water tanks clearly copies from that dead fantasy scene?

Cinder was assigned to vale

>It can be a spot for the sage
That son of a bitch

I'm not sure how I would feel about that, I'm confident RT won't do that though because they said "neo and Roman are like father and daughter" or something along those lines.

Lindsay called them like Father and Daughter, Miles said Joker and Harley

They just uploaded false memories into her

She was after the maiden right from the beginning though, as we saw in the flashback. She just had to invade Beacon to finish the job.

>Nobody wanted to argue with Salem about the size of the table.
>Even if it had two empty chairs.
>It came as a set, and that was the amount of chairs it came with.
>It took three days for the beowulf to build that thing.
>The instructions were in Swedish and she swears a the "spare" screws is just an excuse.

That dead-eye'd Neo, she knows what's going to happen

Not sure who the creature is neo has leashed and collared but here is neo dommeing someone

That is Roman

Or it could be someone else, hard to tell but the bangs style makes me think Roman

"The green head is hard to catch due to her annoying semblance."

That's an Emerald in disguise.

Cuuuutest mutest.

I can't help but think that Rom just occasionally baps Cinder on the cheek.

So, what did I miss?

Sick quints.