Vaccination

Why did you inject the Jewish poison into your body?

It's clearly killing you.

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/measles/about/history.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MMR vaccine literally kills neural development

dont let your kids get vaccinated dudes, i know it's a big meme but watch Vaxxed - From Cover Up To Catastrophe - Full Documentary

you are a danger to society. This is like shouting fire in a movie theater. You should be subject to liabilities and torts for your words.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe the zero deaths because of measles is due to the fact that we vaccinate people for it hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm just a thought

>Americans in charge of understanding science
Maybe if they could find a way to put them in a Big Mac these diseases could finally be eradicated.

dont fucking post if you haven't done your research

btw cdc.gov is not a valid source

I love these images that look like they're shilling but are actually provong the opposite is true

Oy vey, just inject this slightly weaker version of the virus into your body.

It's totally safe, goyim!

Fuck vaccines, the world went on for millions of years of human development just fucking fine until recently

>I have done more research on a computer in my basement than actual medical researchers in the CDC and WHO

This semi-unironically.

Yeah it's it's a shame that disease first started in the 20th century

when your kids die because you made them drink jesus juice instead of medicine you deserve to go to jail.

a fucking leaf

Antivaccine fags are simply too dumb to understand cause and effect, right?

Just git fucking gud you wont get ill or need any kind of vaccine retards

That's less than 1 in a million?

That's nothing.

While I agree that the Vaccine Industry is prone to hyperbole and outright data manipulation when trying to find the next multi-billion dollar contract, it doesn't detract from the good that existing vaccines do.

>zero deaths due to measles
Vaccines must be bretty good huh

How many people were saved because they took that vaccine? You're missing a critical number here.

Now let's have a serious discussion: no medication comes without seconds effects. Look at the origins of that snake circling a staff and you'll see it's a concept deeply engrained in science and, especially, medicine.

Good health is a delicate balance, and when you're sick, if you want to reverse that balance, you'll rely on things that shouldn't be in your body and that, inevitably, will come to push that balance too far the other way once your body defenses, themselves tasked to do that, kick in.

It is completely idiotic to act like it is a great revelation that vaccines have secondary effects: they always had them.

Now that this is settled, maybe we can talk about some vaccines giving people autism- a phenomenon gravely aggravated by the internet and armchair physicists that generally fails to factor actual statistics on autism, something that happens for sometimes largely different reasons to people that didn't get any vaccine, and that for some reason gave vaccines more scrutiny than any over type of medicine, whose unique characteristic is to be more widely used than any other, but whose criticism are on par with "aspirine gives you aids". And then maybe we can start making a distinction between the different aspects of vaccines, some common, some unique to each, and figure out what could be the cause, if there is one.

But please user, don't act like this is some grand revelation.

Gee I wonder why there are no more measles deaths.

Dumb burger

With the amount of useless shit they put in those vaccines, I wouldn't be surprised if they actually did cause problems with neurological development.

Are you fucking retarded you dumb piece of shit

There have been no deaths to measles BECAUSE OF THE VACCINE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This picture is so obviously retarded, but you got me to reply so take your (you).

Please dont vaccinate your offspring.

Do society a favor and make sure you children die young.

>Citation needed

>This is like shouting fire in a movie theater.
Oh go fuck yourself.

One day people like you will be exterminated at birth.

>In 1912, measles became a nationally notifiable disease in the United States, requiring U.S. healthcare providers and laboratories to report all diagnosed cases. In the first decade of reporting, an average of 6,000 measles-related deaths were reported each year.

cdc.gov/measles/about/history.html

6,000 deaths each year vs. 108 deaths over ten years

Good point austrianon. Don't let retards reproduce.

That documentary changed my life

Enjoy dying from a preventable disease. Even indians know that vaccination is essential.

Vaccinate for the shit that will kill your kids, then make a cost benefit analysis for the rest: hpv for your son vs your daughter, chickenpox, smallpox? There's a small chance of a ton of side effects and they're all worse in infants. My advice is to get vaccinated for the things that will kill your baby then before preschool work the mandatory stuff in. Stay away from any new vaccine that isn't for a new plauge. I've seen new shots screw up usually immediately but sometimes years later so a new Zika shot probably isn't for you unless you're in migrantville or you travel.