whats objectively the most stupid one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xe5kVw9JsYI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Atheism

first post best post

atheism
"
Disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods. Doubts and refutations were presented from the perspective of humanistic atheism and agnosticism. Christianity has nothing to fear from atheism or agnosticism."

try again

This

/thread

worst religion

Yeah except you fuckers have turned it into a religion by how anti-religion you faggots sound, so good job, you fucked yourself.

you mean the flying spaghetti monster?

Fpbp.
Atheism is possibly the third worst behind Islam and Judaism, or first because it allows the two.
youtu.be/Xe5kVw9JsYI

>judaism not in the picture
really gets the ol' hamster wheel turning

>whats objectively the most stupid one?
you are. op, the retard.

In terms of organized Atheism this. If you don't feel religion is right for you, you are by no means obligated to have one, but shouting it out to the world and mocking others for their beliefs is stupid.

Antitheism then.

>be christian
>your prophet was a communist cuck
>be mudslime
>your prophet was a pedophile
>be any other religion
>your prophet was a liar (mormon), a SF writer (scientology), a fucking fatso (buddhist), a fucking elephat (hindu)
>be atheist or agnostic
>dude i don't care just leave me alone

>Islam and Christianity both believe in Jesus as the saviour during the endtimes
>Comic suggests that they should kill each other
I can hear the metallic sound of coins in the background.

Jainism

Name me one fight they ever won.

Stefan Molyneuxism

I wonder who is behind that pic

feminism

kys jidf

fucking piece of diversionary trash, religions are astrotheological allegories for the journey of the soul and bodily and celestial sciences. FUCK YOU. money, authority, and literalist interpretations will cease and we will have peace you fucking baby eating piece of shit.

Can't decide if this is a bait or if you're stupid.
Let's say you're a leaf...

>Ancient Semitic religion = polytheistic clusterfuck garbage of necromancy and child rape/sacrifice
>Judaism = Semitic cult
>Christianity = Jewish cult
>Mudslimism = retard cult

All that said, atheists are fucking degenerates.

our phrophet wasn't an "Elephant"
We have no prophets
Please stop talking about things you don't know about

Statism.

>Jesus
>communist or cuck

>Buddha
>fat

>atheists
>wanting to be left alone or leave people alone

Croatia I expect better

f

>Athiesm
>0+0=Universe

a

Not at all.

Still doesn't work.

A

I am euphoric

>atheism is intolerant of other cultures
shocking, we need to put these racist, islamaphobist fascists down

definitely not the Radiohead fans

>isolating oneself
>being punished by others

Ignorance of religion from atheists? Colour me surprised.

Agnostic is the lack of belief in God
Atheism is the belief in a lack of God

And before you say "agnostic atheism," that is a reddit term (based off the dictionary definition, rather than the actual use of the English words) that means we can make fun of god and people who believe in god, but we don't have to support our claims

in a perfect world i would shit ice cream

Fedoras are so obsessed with abrahamanic religions that they dont think that theres other concepts of "God".

See deism for example

Buddha is described as fat not because he was fat, but because it represent farture

Wow. This really made me...think. Hmmmm.

The one on the right. They invent the number system but still can't do basic maths.

fpbp

Actually, fedoras only ever argue against 18th century deism.

They don't even argue Abrahamic, tbqh.
They tend to imagine God as some cross of Abrahamic literalist and Greek polytheist from a fable.

Never as Being. Bishop Barron (then Fr. Barron) talked briefly about this in a Youtube vid.

It couldn't be because half the world worships the same Jewish tribal deity, could it?

Deism is an enlightenment era meme

The Right/Muslim.

I was talking to someone today who is in a new age religion that combines the 5 main religions

Every religion has a deity, a place of worship, and a list of proverbs("holy text"). None are from atheism. Atheism is the rejection of religion, "theism." There's poly-"theism," mono-"theism.' Two types of religions. Learn what a religion is.

The chinese depict buddha as fat because some wierd cultural stuff, not related to buddha himself, who was some kind of Indian.
He preached against being fat, or too thin.

>organized Atheism
what the actual fuck?

fpbp

Was his name Pi, and was he shitting in a monkey cage at a zoo?

>Scientology
What the fuck Sup Forums? How is this NOT the most common answer?

WEW
F P B P
P
B
P

And OP pics just probes how fucking obnoxious is atheism.

What a fine piece of propaganda for cult following, What is he trying to sell here?

Mocking others for stupid beliefs isn't stupid.

Buddhism > Hinduism > Judaism > Christianity > Islam
Objectively speaking.

This.

nice

Sad thing is, the sand niggers were a lot smarter in nearly everything (ex. maths, sciences, medicine) than the west back then.

Siddhartha Guatama? I don't remember how to spell it, he was a hindu. Founder of Buddhism
That pic is mocking conflicting religions, not representing atheism

> sand niggers were a lot smarter

Aaaajajajajajaja!

No.

They were organized while the west was still trying to recover from the barbaric dindus and had access to the entire greek knowledge to support themselves.

After their usual warmongering made them go fuck themselves by themselves around 1500

Really made me think.

They are all equally stupid and unfounded.

Some, however, can be useful tools for keeping people in line and preventing degeneracy.

>not representing atheism

Thats a bit naive, don't you see it?

That pic represents how atheists see religions; people fighting for the wrong ideas, and is not even right at that.

>Atheism is possibly the third worst behind Islam and Judaism, or first because it allows the two.
give that man a cookie

Should religion become something more materialistic(aka Spinoza reinterpretation) and pragmatic for societies and individuals.

Is obvious that the instinc for these kind of things is going to be there, might as well give it an use.

Hey, dumbass, don't confuse the Persians with Arabs.

The Persians were not Arabs. They did not believe in Islam. They were Zoroastrians with their own culture.

Then Islam came along and threw Persia back into the stone ages. Just Ask 70s Iran how great Islam is. I'll wait.

There was a town in Spain by the arabs that was said to be the mosy cultured city in the world. What are you talking about? Look up Cordoba, the capital of the Arabian Penninsula, it literally is in youe country

If Atheism is the dumbest than Shinto is objectively the smartest

Why is it how atheist see religions? Why can't it be how religions see eachother?

Fat Buddha is someone entirely different from Gautama Buddha

Atheism is the final redpill tho

WE

>give that man a cookie
Jesus christ go back to fucking Reddit already, that was pure fucking shameful. Go rebel against your Atheist parents somewhere else you neckbeard.

It's almost as if OP made this thread having no idea why religion really actually consist of and only wants to further his agenda

>Every religion has a deity, a place of worship, and a list of proverbs("holy text").

Nope.

> mosy cultured city

Why do you think is that? They took a lot of greek knowledge literally stealing it from the west until the crusades happened.

I thought that was nihilism? Life just so happened to happen, and nothing has killed us all yet, yet.

>*covers ears* "lalalalala I cant hear you"

I recognize the rest but what are the first and last ones?

Shill post

Atheism is literally the end result of statist education. It is the primary religious affiliation fot those who promote determinism and other drivel used to justify sexual degeneracy. Atheism is the primary religious affiliation of communism. Atheism is literally bluepill as fuck.

The greeks didn' even exist, they were torn down by the romans a thousand years earlier. They invented Algebra, how did the greeks do that for them? They took on the philosophy of symposia, reincarnated as coffee houses. At a time when the wisdom of the Greeks had been lost in most of
Europe, Arab scholars in Cordoba, Damascus, and Baghdad were building on knowledge from
Greek, Indian, and Persian sources to make further advances in such fields as astronomy,
mathematics, medicine, and philosophy. They developed the astrolabe, algebra, and the modern
numeral system, pioneered the use of herbs as anesthetics, and devised new navigational techniques
based on the magnetic compass (an introduction from China), trigonometry, and nautical maps. Among
their many achievements, they also refined and popularized a technique that gave rise to a new range
of drinks: distillation
Read: A History of the World in 6 Glasses

Religions(Abrahamic at least, which dominates these debates), tends to see each other as variations and interpretations with different sources and translations that in surface share the same elements and is not untill you get inside that you start to see the true diferences.

Only fundamentalists can't accept other interpretations and those are the focus of atheists around the world making every single mistake and action religious people have taken into a fundamentalist driven act without seeing the context and oversimplifying things.

Thats why that pic probes it, when 2 religious collided in combat it wasn't even about 2 objective truths trying to be on top of the other is not about how religions see each other but rather how people that oversimplify things sees them.

And this is it.

This doesn't prove why is was an atheist that made this pic. You're assuming because religions never disagree, despite the Qu'ran literally saying kill anyone that isn't part of their religion

>The greeks didn' even exist

Goddamit, semantics...use the term Byzantine empire if you prefer.

>They invented Algebra

They invented shit, they DEVELOPED Greek knowledge about math because the west didn't have the same source books(althought even if they had them they lacked the comunications and union to take advantage of that)

Denying that they could have achieved that without stealing those ancient text is as fantastical as saying that without gunpowder feudalism would have ended at some point.

Note: Greek knowledge was a compendium of East and west knowledge, so Persian and Indian is included by definition.

Atheism is what atheism does.

Appealing to dictionary definitions doesn't make atheism any less a religion with scientists as the incorruptible priestly class.

It's like saying feminism is about equality of the sexes just because they define themselves that way. It doesn't work that way.

republicanism

> You're assuming because religions never disagree, despite the Qu'ran literally saying kill anyone that isn't part of their religion

If you go that route you can make interpretations in the Bible about killing non-believers, stoning to death women and forcing chastity in all society.

As stated, it depends in interpretation not in truth as the pic somehow asumes, and in that interpretation there is a lot of subtext.

gotem

It's funny. In different regions of the world, certain religions are """""right""""". If you were born in an Islamic country you would 99% certainly be a Muslim. If you were born in the bible belt into a Christian family, you'd more than likely at least be raised a practicing christian. If you were born in an Asian country, you would more than likely end up taoist Buddhist shinto etc.
My point is religion seems to be initiated in upbringing.

No, Taoism is.

>it's a religion because I say so
>I don't care what all religions have in common and what classifies them
>dictionaries are wrong

Egalitarianism

>subtext
Oh please. It says kill infidels loud and clear

FPBP

Fedoras BTFO