Contemporary Seinfeld

Elanie thinks she has found the perfect man until Jerry sheepishly asks "Where does he stand on Trump?"

Jerry signs up for Uber and books a ride only to be picked up by Kramer driving his car

>"She wants your Netflix password, Georgie? Tell me, is anal on the cards yet? Does she even own a strap on?"

Isn't this already twittershit though?

>Kramer has a massive following on Instagram and garners attention from marketing companies

>Elaine finds a guy on tinder and bumble at the same time but due to a bet with jerry her bumble pics are different. The date with the guy she set up via tinder goes bad, so she tries to sets up a date via bumble and pretends to be a different person.

Fucking perfect.

Mr. Peterman starts reading restaurant reviews online then makes Elaine to go all over Manhattan bringing him lunch from different places every day.

He then decides to start a J. Peterman website for his food reviews.

Kramer is then labeled a white supremacist after innocently sharing a picture of an andorable cartoon frog he found on the internet.

would legit watch this

Jerry loses his new iphone, Newman knows how to track it via GPS. They spend an entire episode together passive aggressively sniping at each other. When the find it Jerry adds Newman's number but doesn't save.

Elaine looked so hot with her hair down in that episode.

That's pretty funny.

YAAAAS QUEEEEN SLAAAAAAAAY

Jeri get ipad

>I had to get out of there Jerry ... they were about to circumcise that kid!

>... and?

George goes full-sjw to bang a college girl, alienating his friends and family in the process, then as he finally gets in bed with her she turns out to be a tranny

Kramer inadvertently becomes a darling of the left and a target for the right when he absent mindedly kneels down to pick up a quarter during the national anthem at a ball game.

Kramer gets an Amazon Echo and just casually talks to it like its a normal person. End of episode Jerry gets a huge bill because Kramer uses his Amazon account and it was randomly ordering things he talked about.

>inadvertently becomes a darling of the left
5 years too late. The Left of 2012 would have gone for it. The Left of 2017 are in full kill all white people mode.

George is mentally broken by the guy with the laser pointer, after all these years he can't let it go. He has a secret room with clues and strings and his suspect, an innocent father of three. The father is getting onto a plane, George has an industrial laser pointer, from Staten Island he points the laser at the pilots eyes, death of hundreds as the plane hits buildings.

>"I finally win feats of strength"

>Its a George gets quads but doesn't make a good post episode

Kramer is mistaken for a Muslim by a major Muslim writer in New York when he falls asleep during yoga class and doesn't wake up until halfway through the call to prayer being held in the same room.

Then he is spotted eating pork later that day...

>it's a Puddy doesn't know what facebook is episode

Quality Thread OP

George gets a job with Trump and they play it like Steinbrenner

Jerry gets poked on facebook

>it's an user makes a quippy little acid tongued comeback to some other guy while inadvertently revealing to everyone he has a vision problem

matched with the side plot of George finally getting a like on Tinder

He makes Elaine do all the writing and reviews despite pleading with Peterman that Yelp is more popular

George posts on Sup Forums, revealing dyslexia

>it's a Kramer is addicted to Sup Forums episode

>oh great it's the one where he's 99% certain that Elaine posted tits and tries to find out for sure

Kramer puts the idea of a making your own pizza business on Kickstarter. He can't fulfill the backers, uses the money to hire Jacki Chiles.

>Kramer gets covered in a brown powder and someone makes a racist comment to him, so he goes to Jackie Chiles to see if he can sue for racial discrimination. Chiles is initially extremely offended but then accepts once he realizes the guy is rich.

Elaine discovers her iPhone has been hacked and becomes offended when her nude selfies aren’t uploaded on the internet.

what the fuck was up with that seinfeld episode where someone 'pulls it out' on a date with elaine and its never resolved, when he basically flashed her

jery get ipad

Jerry dates a girl who asks her twitter followers for advice on everything.

He hires people to advise her to sleep with him.

George dates a free software activist, who is upset that Jerry runs windows.

Does she get really offended when Putty's dick pics are uploaded?

>he hires Kramer's Russian friends to make fake accounts to give this advice
>One of the Russians falls in love with her and ends up spamming her with advice to dump Jerry and go out with him instead

this could actually be a real episode

George discovers negging

almost as perfect as your digits

>how do I know it will work?

>it always WORKS ON ME!

>its an everyone votes for Hillary except for Puddy

Negging isn't contemporary dumbasses

Elaine realizes she can cut the line for the women's bathroom by claiming to be a trans-man

Sound more like something George would do

Jerry discovers George's blog

>my friends were telling me that I should play the field!

>they said that, huh?
>>Jerry's psychopath face activates
>I gotta meet these guys

>he's out of control Jerry!
>it's like I made a deal with the Russians, and now I can't get out of it!

>don't think I don't know who 'Berry Reinfeld' really is

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards. City people all voted for Hillary.

Jerry finds out that his girlfriend gave his new Netflix comedy a special a thumbs down.

The figures are more like 60-75% Hillary or Trump at most. One in four of the Seinfelds would have voted for Trump.

Gee I wonder who.

Sideplot to an episode: Kramer convinces Newman to let him temporarily live in his apartment so he can airbnb his and split the cash. Hijinks ensue.

Everyone likes Kenny Bania's new special

In character on the show? George or Kramer easily. Elaine MIGHT say she's voting Clinton and actually vote Trump. Jerry MIGHT say he's voting Clinton and not vote.

no kys

>Kramer voted for Trump because he was a fan of Trump’s guest appearances on the late 90s superhero show, The Night Man.

I love these threads most on Sup Forums they're always so comfy.

I really can't see Elaine voting trump

Jerry being too busy or lazy to vote would be great. His girlfriend finds out.

>She was ahead in the polls!? How was I supposed to know they weren't accurate?

>Kramer gets a visit from a Nigerian prince he's been e-mailing
>he won't leave and he's costing Jerry so much money

Elaine posts a meme, doesn't realise she has subconcsiously copied it. She receives death threats and shuts down her twitter account for 2 days.

Kramer decides to open a restaurant and, upon receiving a negative yelp review from a regular, decides to appease whatever the customers demands are in exchange for increasing their rating. George, wanting to exploit this for himself, leaves a negative review at his favorite restaurant and just gets kicked out the next time he comes back to it.
Kramer's "customer is always right" mindset eventually reaches a fever pitch when he's trying to please multiple Yelpers at once and they start asking for contradictory demands (it's too hot in here!/it's too cold in here! I don't like this music/what the hell did you change the song for?). Its gets to the point where he forgets to bring food out to the other customers and he ends up going out of business because they all leave negative reviews too.

>twitter shut down for two days
>Kramer forgets her name

George pretends to be a girl on an anonymous message board for attention, but is awful at it and gets Elaine to help him out of pity.

Doesn't make any sense but half their plots don't one you think about them.

Elaine lies to her new liberal boyfriend about voting for Hillary when in reality she blew off voting because her guess pass at a trendy new spa was about to expire. Hijinks ensue when her cover story becomes more and more elaborate.

George's parents die and he has to pretend not to be happy at the funeral. His dad wants to be buried in a bro-zeir

Kramer gives birth.

what is a bro-zeir?

Kramer starts an online store selling boutique dildos cast off his own penis. Elaine buys one and can't stop taking about how intense the orgasms are.

Damn, I mixed them up. Frank called it the Manzeir and Kramer called it the Bro. I don't know, maybe they agreed to combine it and call it the Bro-zeir

>george is the only one with an android
>gets tired of everyone poking fun at him for his green bubbles
>buys iphone x
>is triggered by the notch at the top of the screen

George finds out the woman he is dating is on 2 dating sites.
George: "She's too desperate!"
Jerry: "How do you know she's on 2 sites?"
George: "I'm on both!"

Heh.

>thinks guy who was pro-life wouldn't vote for Trump

More like George get's catfished by Newman, good try though

George finds his mom on Tinder

plot twist: george is using a fake picture and his mom is using pictures of herself as a young woman, and neither realizes the others identity until they've already set up the date

George gets addicted to Sup Forums. Sup Forums especially.

Its Manzier, bro

George moves back in with his parents. George's mother walks into kitchen late one night and sees George tapping the contents of his fleshlight into the sink like a near empty ketchup bottle, cleaning it out. She later commits suicide, knowing she'll never have a grandchild.

Wow, is this her idea of comedy?

Yes, modern Seinfeld maymays are an already long established normie pasttime on twitter.

Redditards insist on bring this shit with them.