Strongest and freest economy in the G20

>Strongest and freest economy in the G20
>Tax cuts and incentives instead of social programs
>Socially tolerant without pandering
>Protected Arctic sovereignty
>Respected on the world stage
>Tough on crime

Basically the exact opposite of the man-child Trudeau.

Miss him yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/news/british-columbia/federal-scientists-eager-to-share-their-research-now-that-muzzles-are-off/article27171269/
youtu.be/PdVBnhqXFWo
ianwelsh.net/how-harper-and-the-conservatives-broke-the-canadian-economy/
youtube.com/watch?v=6HyIEYZOPMs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yup... What a faggot nigger lover.

>pic related

>Strongest and freest economy in the G20
Cut jobs, silenced scientists and created a brain drain within the nation
>Tax cuts and incentives instead of social programs
Hey you work a seasonal job like fishing? Here go pick berries for minimum wage.
>Socially tolerant without pandering
Hid in a broom closet for 4 hours
>Respected on the world stage
pic related
>Tough on crime
Maybe.

>Imported tens of thousands of TFW's
>Sold us out to China
>Cut over a billion dollars from the military every year while in office

Yeah, what a great guy, eh?

Harper sama....

Absolutely not. Nobody in the East likes him or anyone you faggy Canadians have to offer.

Tell me where are these silenced scientists?

theglobeandmail.com/news/british-columbia/federal-scientists-eager-to-share-their-research-now-that-muzzles-are-off/article27171269/

He fucked us over with pivoting towards natural resources. In ontario, they gotta halt the "120 billion dollar" ring of fire development because nobody needs that much nickel. We became a petronation under harper, and now fentanyl fills the patches.

You can't go pick berries, they got TFWs for that now.

Free to speak thanks to Trudeau listing the ban on public servants speech.

i see, well that is nice i suppose

Vote Libertarian

You must be maritimers if you are whining about the crackdown on EI abuse. If you cant make enough money during the fishing season then yes you absolutely should get another job instead of going on pogey year in year out, lazy faggots.

>You can't go pick berries, they got TFWs for that now.
Right? So those with seasonal jobs can't get part time jobs throughout the year and can't collect EI for the time their specialized trade is out of season.

He also made a mockery of our political system by not even holding debates in the House of Commons on bills to be passed into law.

Sure they had a majority government but there are procedures that should be followed.

This
Get fucked you eastern shitters and go get a job in Alberta like the rest of the east

He also had record immigration during his term. We don't have a right wing party

Arent the Liberals doing the same thing with the voting reform?

Our conservatives align more closely with the Democratic party in the US. The only thing close to the Republican party is the Wild Rose party in Alberta.

Yeah man. I too can go choke on my gars exhaust pipes when I get laid off.

Nope, they're creating a bi-partisan committee. They have a majority though so it doesn't really matter. There will be 10 seats at the table representing the various parties. 6 seats go to the Libs, 3 to the Cons and 1 to the NDP.

Whatever memes pol takes as truth regarding climate change aside, our national sovereignty and our wealth as a nation depends on what climate change will bring to the arctic. he silenced scientists on climate change, he promised military investment in the arctic, all these things are in canada's strategic interest, and he did it because he thought that the best way to solve the employment gap for white working class was getting them into the resource economy.

this severely fucked us up. mines let out thousands and thousands of employees across canada, our oil fields have lost everything. we have the lowest percentage of service-exports out of all G8 countries. 30% of US exports to the world is services, us, merely 14%

White canadians, the working class canadians are suffering because of harper's pivot to natural resources. In the world of natural resources, the good times are good people think it will never end until it ends.

There aren't any fucking jobs here you cocksuckers. NOTHING.

There are no jobs in alberta's oil fields anymore.

>part time jobs
there are no part time jobs in the maritimes. the economy is so dependent on very seasonal industries. there is no consumer base in the maritimes. it's dying, it's like Detroit but less crime.

Is this a leaf only thread?

You can come clean my shoes. You might get high off the shoeshine and feel right at home

Also, I should add, it would be a good thing to get rid of the current voting system.

That way it will be nearly impossible for a party to get a majority, or over 50% of the vote. This means that the various parties will have to cooperate and form coalitions to govern the country.

Sounds like a win-win situation for me. The parties who don't get the most votes will still hold some power.

>>Tax cuts and incentives instead of social programs
Those are run by the provinces dumbass.
>>Socially tolerant without pandering
Go walk around Wellesley Street in Toronto or anywhere in Montreal downtown wearing a shirt that says "Transsexuals are Satanists" and see what happens.
>>Protected Arctic sovereignty
Literally nobody cares about the Arctic. When it melts enough to extract oil from Canada won't be able to protect shit.
>>>Respected on the world stage
"hoveringtrudeau.jpg"
>>Tough on crime
So the BLM goons were arrested already?
>>Strongest and freest economy in the G20
Bank of Canada is just as corrupt as the US Fed., if not more, so I highly doubt that.
Also our jobs are fucked, our science and R&D sectors are cucked by Parliament and all the new jobs are part time or seasonal even in the public sector.

Canada is fucked. Vote for a national party in 2019 if it gets made.

Maritimes dun goofed tho.

>depended on cod
>cod ran out
>shit got fucked
>depended on oil
>oil became unprofitable
>shit got fucked
>depended on sending kids to alberta for work
>oil became unproftable
>shit got fucked
>found video poker machine
>put in a few bucks
>one once
>became dependent
>never won again

the life and times of a newfie.

Unlike america, we actually need immigrants. Harper brought about skilled immigration, and killed entry of low skilled individuals. America is trying to get our system, so is germany's AfD.

We need those high skill workers because we suffer huge huge brain drain. DESU: the white working class in our country is killing itself. They do not value education, they become pray for those for profit schools.

I live on Vancouver Island. There aren't enough people to fill the jobs here.

Suck it faggots.

How about I polish your ass with my newly polished shoes?

>Killed entry of low skilled individuals

Kek, most of them were working at Tim Hortons or McDicks.

are there any software dev jobs on the island?

Treadeau is such a faggot

>West tells us we're overfishing
>"oh."

The problem is people here are too retarded.

It was over fished heavily, but not only by Canadians. We've found plenty of Portuguese, American, and Spanish trawlers near the Grand Banks in our waters.

>most right wing prime minister in history
>not right wing

Guess what faggot, you are being used for your vote. "Conservatism" is a fucking scam.

>FED IS CORRUPT MEME
god, i wish people actually studied a bit of economics for just two minutes.

Our R&D sectors is cucked because of America. Our parliament can't do squat to change that. For decades in the 50s to 80s we tried canadian protectionism. We cannot succeed by sheltering canada from the mammoth down south.

What is so fucked is that best students I know in uni aren't staying around. They are moving to america. All the econ majors I know are finding work in american financial firms. Between Toronto and vancouver, there is little in canada. Everything in between hitched their wagons to the natural resource horse. It's like back in the 90s with paper mills. where the fuck our paper mills at now?

I voted for Harper, even when I was a lib. I voted with my wallet not my retarded ideology.

Now that I'm redpilled I'm so happy that my logic trumped by naive ideology.

Thats what happens when those fucking dumb ass Newfies let France hang off their dick.

We should just get drunk and genocide you mainlanders.

no he was a cuckservative, quadrupled our refugee intake and had record immigration numbers.

The canada we see today is his fault.

We couldn't even afford enforcement of our waters. This is still the case. What are we gonna do when the arctic clears up? Beg america permission to buy nuclear subs from Britain and have it denied, and then having to spend billions on crappy fucked up non-working subs?

1) We have to get our economy back on it's feet. Naive retarded idealism about "saving the planet" is not going to help. Besides, the liberals have done nothing to advance green technology.

2) Nobody forces you to work a specific job.

3) Not true, Canada was respected.

4) At least we agree here.

>Unlike america, we actually need immigrants
The market demand for Canadian STEM workers says otherwise.
>killed entry of low skilled individuals
He created the TFW bubble which brings these faggots in and gives them access to becoming permanent residents and eventually citizens. I once was poor as fuck working 44 hours a week at a Tim Hortons and I was the only one there who was white, everyone else was Filipino or Pakistani/Afghani and most had little to no English speaking skills outside of taking food orders. Most come and work for 6 months to a year, go home to get married and pump out kids and come back with their families and apply for perm res and get child bennies for little Muhammad and Ali while they take up all the jobs and force this new creation of more part time labor so they wont have to shill out full timer benefits to as many people and effectively save a lot of money. Canada's immigration system and job markets are fucked, there's a housing crisis and massive job and resource shortages and yet the idea is to keep bringing in Asians and North Africans who will not go to places that can accommodate them but to the cities, especially Toronto, and further fuck up the already congested infrastructure.

Harper and Trudeau are two sides of the same coin between the Libs+NDP and the (((Progressive))) Conservatives. The 3 party system needs to die and we need to start getting rid of the perm res. and TFW programs

Pogey Beach

youtu.be/PdVBnhqXFWo

>caught all the fish this season
>nothing to do
>play video poker
>can't win squat
>keep putting money into machine
>runs out of EI
>didn't use EI for education
>waits until spring to catch what few fish is left
>wonders why his sons are going to alberta to fuck some somalian whore.
>fishing season is over, less fish than previous season
>collects EI

the cylce of life

free weed, sunny ways, and transgendered washrooms for all is fantastically progressive, but the combined debt bomb of Wyne and now Lil' Potat is going to ruin this country

I'm a NEET who has never been on pogey and never will bud.

All the jobs are in toronto. My parents immigrated to Newfoundland in the 80s and my dad worked as a marine biologist. After university i started looking for work and ended up getting a job in toronto because there's nothing in newfoundland. Now im just another toronto shitskin.

Harper himself I wasn't the biggest fan of, but he's definitely better than Trudeau. Based Blaney on the other hand, there was a great MP.

Stephen "Defend Israel At All Cost" Harper and Justin "Weedman" Trudeau are NWO shills and NOT my prime ministers. ok praise maple leaf.

>We have to get our economy back on it's feet. Naive retarded idealism about "saving the planet" is not going to help. Besides, the liberals have done nothing to advance green technology

You sir are a retard.

stop believing in cuckservative memes.
Harper's memes depended on the validity of china's perpetual and never ending growth. Our natural resource economy is dead nigga and it was never the environmentalists fault.

What STEM degree do you have? I go to u of t, the job boards are filled with positions. They send recruiters to talk to us. There are plenty of jobs. If you go to a shit tier school, its your fault.

We also need people, our population for our size is a liability, especially when the effects of climate change will make the north accessible. We are not prepared to grab opportunity.

I agree on TFWs but we need pakis who have degrees, we need those chinese and korean students to say here instead of going back with their skills. We also need a NAFTA exit and stop depending on america.

ianwelsh.net/how-harper-and-the-conservatives-broke-the-canadian-economy/

He destroyed your economy.

Beyond Toronto and Vancouver, our country is dying.

I spent the summer as a research assistant for a prof studying the economic decline among white males in southern ontario. it is so fucked. We tried in ontario to bring jobs (paying car companies to build their factories here) but that isn't enough. these white men, they are finanically dependent on their wives who work in the health care sector as personal support workers, or nursing aids: shit tier, low paying, low skill work. all these positions are dependent on ohip. It is basically a convoluted make-work program that arose into existence because boomers are gonna need services. their children have no future.

>we need to A, B, the C

What we need is the realization as a collective nation that things are never going to get better, and 30 years down the line we might have to storm Ottawa and string up all these traitorous cunts by their skinny necks and take the rest out back and shoot them.

The West is dead you fucks, Islam is going to kill and out breed us long before we could ever stare ourselves to death.

That guy looks like pepe

>the job boards are filled with positions
And how many of those go to international students or permanent residents whose parents are rich fucks from other countries?

>ianwelsh.net/how-harper-and-the-conservatives-broke-the-canadian-economy/

to be fair, we cannot subside against mexico and china. Since the 2000s, our manufacturing base eroded and there is no way to undo that right now unless america takes leadership and say no to that shit (which is why I support Trump).

youtube.com/watch?v=6HyIEYZOPMs

a must watch.

>Our natural resource economy is dead nigga

Can confirm, but it's picking up slowly from the start of the year.
>be me
>Marine Engineer
>sail Great Lakes and east coast Canada/US
>no cargo/contracts
>collect pogey for 6 months Jan-July
>dgaf cuz I pay into it large
>mfw I still make 6 figures if I bust my ass till December.

Canada needs to be annexed already

Trudeau is technically a middle aged man but he really has the mentality of a university SJW because all he has ever really done with his life is get an arts degree. Make no mistake about it, this guy is dangerous. The Conservative party absolutely needs to get in fighting form and win the next election.

?

Worry about hyperinflation after petrodollar collapses, burger.

I study econ. My future is global. I guess pol is right that there are now two classes of people:a globalist class which are those who can work anywhere and not really depend on the conditions of a given country, and those tied to the nation.

many economic policies seem to favour those capable of global mobility but i think the fear is misplaced because it fails to acknowledge how, even your job, is dependent on the global market. Canada has and has to be, an export oriented economy. We simply do not have the people. The product you sail into US, what is often (coal, food stuff? i know it isn't ore)?

Anyway, if your job is dependent on feeding the energy beast that is america, and in ways not dependent on swings of commodities. you'll be fine. But the natural resource economy (nickel, other ore), it will never be like it was in the hayday of crazy china growth, which harper thought was never gonna end.

The government employees were told that they couldn't use their status as a government employee to make political statements about their jobs without clearing what they would say with the government first.

Left-tards spun this into a claim of muzzling scientists.

For example; "As a scientist working for Environment Canada I can say that this new policy of doing this will cause the end of human civilization." That was prohibited.

What they could say was, "As a scientist studying this issue I can say that this new policy of doing this will cause the end of human civilization." Totally fine.

All they lost was the ability to evoke their status as a government employee to lend weight to their political activism.

Yep

FUCK OFF. YOU FAGGOTS HURT OUR NATION US AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY YOU GUYS HAVE. YOU ARE OUR JEW.

WE WANTED NUCLEAR SUBS FOR ARCTIC PATROLS, YOU FOUND AN OBSCURE TREATY TO BLOCK UK FROM SELLING IT TO US, WE ARE NOW SUCK WITH BROKEN DISELE SUBS THAT COSTS US 5x AS MUCH AS NUKE SUBS WOULD HAVE COST. ALSO FUCK U FOR BLOCKING THE PIPELINE.

>going back and forth between conservatives and conservatives-lite
Fuck off. NDP must rise.

>Silence Scientists

Like Gender Studies Scientists. Yep,now Trudeau has really took off their silencer.

CHACKEM

>The government employees were told that they couldn't use their status as a government employee to make political statements about their jobs without clearing what they would say with the government first.

not true. this is also pretty standard requirement for all government employees even before harper. what changed with harper was that any communication must be done through and with permission from a public relations/public affairs officer. he even muzzled his own cabinet from speaking to the press without permission. he was a control freak.

all communications, even papers published as part of one's regular job, went through public affairs officer.

EI wasn't never intended to act as supplement for seasonal workers. The abuse of the system by Atlantic workers is just another factor that shows why all of Canada east of Ontario is in poverty.

No. Keep your slanteyed ass in Hongcouver.

Coal, grain, aggregates (rock, cement), iron ore from mines in Quebec and also trans-shipments of ore from Anerican ships to the gulf of St. Lawrence. Also slag and other by-products from the steel industry.

Worst case I can sail foreign markets but the $ isn't there. Cruise ships pay shit also. Unfortunately the industry is heavily export based at the moment as there is virtually no manufacturing left in Canada. Rag heads bought up Stelco and Dofasco for instance.

>He created the TFW bubble
The TFW program was created by the Weedman's Father.

They have no economy beyond seasonal economies

Demand for employment in the east is elastic because the east depends on seasonal employment. there is simply not enough employment in the east.

It isn't EI fault. It's the jobs. There are simply not enough jobs that are not seasonal.

checked

And on top of that these fishermen are adding insult to injury by reporting all of their family members as having worked on the boat, regardless of whether or not they actually spent a single day on the ocean. More pogey that way.

What changed was that reporters that wanted to ask the government a question had to talk to the public relations people within the government, not trying to ask single employees questions and then presenting that one person's views as the government policy.

>Trudeau is a liberal moron with the mentality of a university SJW

>Unfortunately the industry is heavily export based at the moment as there is virtually no manufacturing left in Canada.

this is going to be a permeant reality. I spent a summer with a prof traveling all around ontario, interviewing people on EL and OW. 90% of them were white, a few aboriginals.

Our steel industry cannot compete with the price distortions china does on the regular. Even today, they have steel factories producing product for non-existent clients, stock piling that product just to keep people employed. It is really really wasteful, but to do something in canada, with the wages expected here, it would be destructive.

Nope, you had to go to the public affairs officer to talk to anyone outside. Public affairs officer kept things to the narrative. Harper did the same shit with his cabinet. Their speeches had to be approved, everything had to be done through the public affairs officer.

If the work is seasonal then workers need to either learn to save some of their pay for the off season, or take up other jobs.

Do you see farmers in Alberta and Saskatchewan crying about not having a lot of employment in the winter?

The Atlantic provinces could have done any number of things to diversify their economy and give more stable income. But nope, assholes in the east work for the lowest number of qualifying days then go on EI until it runs out. Stealing money in the system from workers all over the nation.

Why should someone working half a year in the Atlantic provinces get a half year's pay from someone in BC or Ontario?

And 0 to the green despite the fact they hold a seet. Its criminal.

Ontario and BC subsides the whole of the maritimes. They do not even collect enough taxes to pay for their welfare cheats.

>Nope, you had to go to the public affairs officer to talk to anyone outside.
That is false.

Reporters had to go to the PR people. Employees could say anything so long as they didn't say it in their capacity as a government employee.

As for the cabinet, that's politics, if they didn't want to be subject to party rules they should run as independents.

Please tell me you don't shit tons of newfies leaving the island, to go work in alberta? Dude, the Atlantic provinces is a rust belt, is Detroit without the crime. Young people do not even want EI, they want to work the whole year.

Also farmers are in a lucrative position compare to those in other natural resources industries. There is still demand, and the government gives farmers their own pogey through subsidies and protection. Why do we give africa so much free food? Goodness of our cuck hearts, or to stabilize the grain market by paying farmers and yet not flooding it?

Farmers will find themselves in the newfie shoes soon enough. Chinese rapeseed growers are stealing market share from our growers.

>scientist publish paper as part of their job
>do so as a government employee
>paper needs to be approved by the public affairs officer
>paper contradicts government narrative
>paper denied.

non-scientist, but economic policy researcher case study:

>policy wonk wants to go to a conference
>wants to go as part of their job (to figure out economic shiiet)
>wants to participate in some working groups
>working groups relevant to work they do for gov
>working groups do topics that aid their work
>thus participate as a gov employee
>must seek permission from public affairs officer

this is totally different from before. before, you couldn't officially comment on government policy. you cannot take a position. now every sort of external communication about your work (to anyone) must be approved of.

Liberals will win the next election, their setting up the dominoes for it, just watch. Next year the spring deadline for legalized pot will come and go. Trudope will mention that they've discovered some kind of law that prevents it from being passed so they have to change that, but they wont know how long it will take. He'll pander like shit to the people that want legal pot to keep them quiet. Then, during the next election, he'll start screaming over everyone that he's really close to getting pot legalized and that he needs another term to do so. People will eat it up and vote for him again.

At some point he'll also have rushed the citizenship applications through for his rapeugees that he kidnapp- saved and they'll all be allowed to vote. Of course, they won't know anyone BUT Trudeau so they'll vote for him, naturally.

So basically, withdraw all you money from the bank and start getting paid in cash, because you aren't going to have much left once he's done.

Biweekly reminder that it was Harper who sold most of Canada's gold, Harper who opened the door to Muslim immigration and Harper who didn't plan for any kind of economy besides an oil economy.

Fuckin retards voting for shitty, expensive government regulated weed

>smfh

>NDP
get fucked commie

We're fucked, lads.

People didn't vote for the trudope man because of weed. People voted for that airhead because he wasn't harper.

>gold value
bank runs, i swear. some of you faggots need to read a book.

>silenced scientists
Where are all the muzzled scientists then?

>created a brain drain within the nation
2009 was the first year we have more American doctors come here than we lost.

>Hey you work a seasonal job like fishing?
Ahh you're a faggot east coaster that sits on EI all winter. Fuck you faggot.

Conservatives can't win anymore. Trudeau let in refugees and accelerated their citizenship process to 3 years so they can vote in the next federal election. There's also his electoral reform which lets you put down your top party picks. When your top party is clearly not going to win (AKA Green) it goes to your next pick (Liberal) and uses that vote. It's pretty much a leftwing coalition against the Conservatives.

>He fucked us over with pivoting towards natural resources.
Another retarded fucking post. O&G went from 11% of our economy to 9% under Harper. The "ring of fire" is entirely up to the provinces the feds never fund highways you fucking idiot. God damn people in this country buy anything CBC pushes on them.

>There's also his electoral reform which lets you put down your top party picks.
Another bullshit leafpost. Nobody knows what they will propose and anything but PR won't make it past the referendum that they will be forced to call else face a constitutional challenge.

>delet this

>he will never be PM again

He's already proposed that and he said he's not going to do a referendum

>government scientists
>legit in any way