Rhodesia, Boers & South Africa

Red pill me on the white afrikans and their struggles?

Let's get a history lesson, I'm very curious about their fate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tBVDdr3wqm4
youtu.be/eyJFRTJgPbU
youtube.com/watch?v=d5TD2HpXcH0
sahistory.org.za/topic/women-children-white-concentration-camps-during-anglo-boer-war-1900-1902
youtube.com/watch?v=tBibWSh8L8Q
telegraph.co.uk/comment/3644217/Ian-Smith-has-sadly-been-proved-right.html
youtu.be/JY8OgBzFLJU?t=47m51s
youtu.be/ppJnzDrgMdY
youtu.be/0S2NKlMW0vc
youtu.be/4FLva7YnyK8
youtube.com/channel/UC3381QzS1QP0Y6tPrZHc8Fw
cwporter.com/rhodesia.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_Border_War
genocidewatch.org/southafrica.html
genocidewatch.org/images/South_Africa_2013_08_27_Email_from_SA_Citizen.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_farm_attacks
genocidewatch.org/images/South_Africa_2013_08_08_Cathy_email_to_GWatch.pdf
sunettebridges.co.za/summary-of-black-on-white-attacks-period-1-may-2013-to-31-july-2013/
genocidewatch.org/images/The_Gruesome_Reality_of_Racist_South_Africa.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=SJseW5buVZM
youtube.com/watch?v=d8Fmu3RLEOY
youtube.com/watch?v=HTSKA05jDzw
bestgore.com/guest-post/white-genocide-south-africa-terrorist-nelson-mandela/
youtube.com/watch?v=j4f0INWfws0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They were innocent settlers and the most successful at settling in Africa. Made life better for the blacks. Worked with them, handled the administration. Got everything taken from them because of early Lefty politics and abandoned by Europeans and Americans to suffer greatly at the hands of the niggers. Whatever is left of them in South Africa are the real refugees we should be taking. I've read some pretty fucking horrific stories.

Damn thats a big joint

So leftist left them for dead?

Truly sickening, was the population genocides?

If so, why isn't the media talking about it?

That sounds like genuine text book racism.

Basically they thought black rule wouldn't backfire. Now niggers do everything to hurt them and make them feel unwanted.

Their fate is probably balkanization of the country

Breaks my heart to see this, knowing America as well as Canada are both European colonies just like South Africa and Rhodesia, if they did it to them they'll do it to us too. We are fighting for our very survival and existed as a people, White Aryan people. Those who seek to murder our nations and race are absolute Satanic Abominations who serve their Father the Devil. Every last one is beyond damned, make no mistake.

Bump. Boers are awesome. Rhodesians never die.

youtube.com/watch?v=tBVDdr3wqm4

This is literally exactly what happened.

youtu.be/eyJFRTJgPbU

The Boers.

A group of dutch farmers that settled the Cape to grow food for Dutch trading ships that went to the East Indies. They settled a land without much African settlement. To the north was the Zulu tribe which was beginning to make their mark on history.

The British came, took over the Cape, and forced the Boers to abide by their rules. The Boers said no, and went northwest. There they fought the Zulus, at the battle of Blood river they massacred an entire Zulu army. To the Boers it was a sign from God that it was their land. They carved their existence out of a harsh landscape with dangerous wildlife and natives.

A few decades later the British would fight them again, the First Boer war resulted in a decisive Boer victory. A bunch of farmers defeated the most powerful army on the planet because they wanted to be left the hell alone to farm. The Second Boer war didn't go so well. Early in the conflict it looked like the Boers would win again. But the British figured out if they put the women and children in camps and burned the fields the guerrillas wouldn't survive. South Africa became a British Colony.

In WWI and WWII they fought honorably and were known to be phenomenal troops. Patton and Monty have some good quotes on that. Then they managed to get independence from the Brits after the war becoming the Republic of South Africa, apartheid and all. The bush wars against the communists saw more South African action in Namibia, Angola, with assistance being provided to Rhodesia covertly. Politically they lost the border war, but militarily they killed everyone and everything that had communist leanings. The Recces, Koevoet, and 32 battalion were some of the deadliest units to walk the planet.

1994 brought the end of Apartheid, with praise from the international community like the fall of Rhodesia. What you read on the news now is the current situation. A minority of whites surviving in a sea of illiterate africans.

Wow, I am fucking seething

I'm surprised nobody has posted those sickeningly gruesome stories or photos of what's happened in Zimbabwe and what's currently happening in rural South Africa.

Of the 13 people arrested for terrorist plots during Apartheid (including Mandela), six of them were Jews, the leader of the Communist ANC, Joe Slovo, was a Jew.

These 6 were:

Denis Goldberg
Lionel "Rusty" Bernstein
Bob Hepple
Arthur Goldreich
Harold Wolpe
James "Jimmy" Kantor
Many more of them were involved in one way or another:

Helen Suzman
Nadine Gordimer
Arthur Chaskalson
Ruth First
Ina Perlman
Harry Oppenheimer
Nat Bregman
Ray Simons
Eli Weinberg
Hymie Barsel
Esther Barsel
Joel Joffe
Albie Sachs
Nat Levy
Leon Levy
Lazar Sidelsky
Izzy Maisels
Ruth Hayman
Ron Kasrils
Baruch Hirson
Hilda Bernstein
Ronald Segal
Norma Kitson
Yetta Barrenblatt
Raymond Suttner
Rowley Arenstein
Harry Schwarz

Here is Kasrils singing with Mandela about killing Boers:
youtube.com/watch?v=d5TD2HpXcH0

Who financed Rhodes and the Anglo-Boer war to take control of the world's largest diamond mines and gold fields? N M Rothschild & Sons. The shift of power from the Boer Dutch to the Jewish controlled English was none of than the Rothschilds.

They would eventually send English troops Christmas hampers to encourage them to continue their fight against the Boers.

They burnt down all the farms, killed or stole the livestock and put the women and children of the Boers in concentration camps. The entire Boer population consisted of only around 400,000 people. Over 22,000 Boer children died in these camps so that greedy Jews could get their shekels.

sahistory.org.za/topic/women-children-white-concentration-camps-during-anglo-boer-war-1900-1902

I know a lot of South Africans that live in my area. Seems that a lot of them fled the country once blacks turned it into a shithole. Most of them are school teachers when I was growing up, really nice people, strict, but nice. I wonder how they felt when we would be taught how the "hero" Mandela saved South Africa from the evil whites.
I fucking hate how our government turned their backs on both Rhodesia and South Africa, they didn't deserve this.

I still don't understand why people value what the "international community" thinks.
What is it with jews and communism? They love pushing that everywhere.

One of the best summerizations on the Rhodesians I have ever read. A nation that literally built civilization within 50-60 year period. Unbelievable warriors, tremendous national ethos, and grandiose visionaries who did what they said. They ruled fairly with blacks, they believed in incremental civilizing, meaning that blacks would build wealth and prestige over a period of time...unfortunately the left took this as racist, ruined the country, left the brave Afrikaans to die once they left the blacks with absolute rule. Mugabe trained his first army in North Korea (all blacks) and used them as an instrument of terror, but the left applauded this as progress. Then Mugabe renamed the country Zimbabwe, redistributed wealth, land and resources, then started a white genocide on the Afrikaans. Now the country is considered the worst country in the world, starvation, economic collapse, and crimes against humanity...yet the left cheered this on as "progress" fuck the left, fuck Africa, kill them all, I'm ready to hit the restart button when the white brothers and sisters unite under the same banner. We will recolonize the world and establish a world federation one day. It'll be a paradise.

youtube.com/watch?v=tBibWSh8L8Q

This thread turned me more racist.

Rhodesians are English not Afrikaans (Dutch/French Huguenots). Rhodesia never lost militarily. They were betrayed by England politically and then the rest of the Western Powers.

First Angola and Mozambique went (the Portuguese were murdered en masse), then Zambia and Rhodesia and finally South Africa.
It's the story of a colonial country that was built from dust into the bread basket of Africa, promised dominion (Like New Zealand) by Britain if it federated (which it did) and then denied it - unless it gave the country one man one vote. The only problem was that 70% the country was still in the neolithic-bronze age. They were denied Dominion and so like America ,they declared Independence. The West plunged them into total 100% Sanctions for claiming independence. Worse sanctions than Iraq. Only South Africa supported them. At the same time Russia and China trained and armed rebels in the countries around them and attacked.

They held on against incredible odds and were always victorious. They acquiesced to one man one vote with ONE stipulation. NO Communist majority. Small concession right ? During their second election the populace was terrorized to vote for the Communists and Robert Mugabe took over. That was 40 years ago. Mugabe is still the Dictator. Meanwhile he stole all the white farms and plunged the country into starvation after killing 10's of thousands of Blacks and printed so much money that a loaf of bread cost several quadrillion dollars. That obviously killed anyone's life savings..

40,000 white people are still stuck there with no rights, no representation. The old are dieing of very treatable disease and infirmities.
Many of them only eat when food is givien to them. There are no jobs and their money and life savings became worthless many years ago.
In a country where thier fathers and grandfathers were born.

The story of a country that was being born and died during it's birth.. It's a shame on the entire civilized world for letting it happen.
It's the story of a country that fought against 100:1 odds and never lost. They were betrayed by their closest ally for who they had spilled blood to protect for 100 years.

Testing ⊙

Ian Smith has sadly been proved right

telegraph.co.uk/comment/3644217/Ian-Smith-has-sadly-been-proved-right.html

"It was easy to mock Ian Smith, but he was right - both about the betrayals and about the quality of most African politicians." PM Botha from SA agreed 100% with him in his last interview.

"However ponderous, however humourless and unsophisticated he was, Smith had run a successful emerging African country and, although the whites were the main beneficiaries, there was increasing prosperity among the black population.

Above all there was a sound, intelligently managed economy, free from the post-colonial blight of corruption."

Would you mind posting them then? I'd be interested.

Now the South Africans have toi deal with what Rhodesia did.. Listen to this snippet..

The Brutality in South Africa
(goto 47m51s)

if i met some white SA's, would they look at me funny if i had said I remember Rhodesia?

impressive repeating numbers and magik symbols, welcome to cicada, we shitpost with reptilians from 900km within the moon. Please go to antartica and take the magik elevator that goes within the earth so you can teleport here.

The shortage in cotton cloth from which to make anything more covering than short shorts eventually drove them mad.

>At the same time Russia and China trained and armed rebels in the countries around them and attacked.

I spoke to a South African and he said US sanctioned and betrayed his country. No mention of China or Russia at all lel.

Rhodesia's Rebellion: 50th Anniversary of UDI
youtu.be/ppJnzDrgMdY

Rhodesia 1976
youtu.be/0S2NKlMW0vc

Fun Rhodesia
youtu.be/4FLva7YnyK8

Karin Smith (radio Free South Africa)
youtube.com/channel/UC3381QzS1QP0Y6tPrZHc8Fw

Requiem for Rhodesia
cwporter.com/rhodesia.html

Here you go.

I was posting about Rhodesia not South Africa...

Yes South Africa was sanctioned by Europe and the US. They were however in a war with Angola which was backed and faught by a combination of Russian, East European and Cuban troops as well as Angolan Blacks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_Border_War

It really decalcifies the old pine cone

>What is it with jews and communism? They love pushing that everywhere
They literally invented it.

They your basic hillbilly... now being forced to live under black domination

>we will recolonize the world and establish a world federation one day. It'll be a paradise.
>Wanting NGO
Nah man just take your shit back and we all just coexist peacefully, sound okay to you?

Are you that SA jew?

It's more of a future lesson: Look at South Africa to see where Europe is headed.

Not unless you all nationalize and strike down those pushing this agenda.

The only civilized nation that supported South Africa was Israel which of course brings up a lot of interesting questions about what kind of shenanigans their collaboration might have had in store. The rumors about the ethnic bombs both nations were supposedly keen on developing could come in handy at some point. And even if it didn't exist after browsing Sup Forums we all know that there is only one genetic marker that should be used as target - brown eyes!

what those disgusting niggers did to this guy in his sleep makes me extremely angry

and by that I mean I am breivik-level mad right now.

what did they do

I guess it's not about placing his hand in lukewarm water...

beat him with a tire iron in his bed on his farm

one of the 2 niggers got released on bail or something

personally I think we should take bamboo skewers and hammer them into the nigger's fingernails

Killing someone is one thing, but desecrating their corpse means you deserve your skin peeled off with sandpaper

>one of the 2 niggers got released on bail or something

Reminds of one of Sup Forums's favorite pictures with the parents that have hired the murders of their daughters to work in the foundation they dedicated to their daughter. They got off scot-free from their trial because the crime was racially motivated. Does anyone need more evidence what kind of racial supremacy reigns in South Africa now? The one we are all supposed to strive for.

cowardly animals

Genocide of white south africans is inevitable.

genocidewatch.org/southafrica.html

genocidewatch.org/images/South_Africa_2013_08_27_Email_from_SA_Citizen.pdf

Communism and marxism is literally disguised Zionism for goys.

I wish the holocaust was real

We all would be far better off.

He was a radical Boer nationalist who advocated a separate Afrikaans state. Farm workers on his country house bludgeoned and hacked him to death while he slept in 2010.

These stories sound quite similar to the current refugee situations in Europe. If the left thinks that white settlers destroyed these nations cultures and then oppressed the natives, why do they think the opposite of the current situation?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_farm_attacks
A rather mild summary. There's an article on Genocide Watch about it, and there are some YouTube documentaries and interviews related to them. If you have a strong stomach, there are some graphic images that are available in google images and YouTube.

This is the first I hear of this, what the fuck is going on, we're being lied to

AAAAARERHIHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I CAN*T FUCKING TAKE IT ANYMORE

THERE IS NO JUSTICE

CHARLIE SHEEN GOT TO HAVE BABIES WITH DENISE RICHARDS WHAT THE FUCK

DEATH

KILL OUR ENEMIES

NOW

WAR!!!!!

I knew only one guy from south africa and he was a extreme leftist. He did on every form fill out african american instead of Caucasian/white.

Wow you aren't kidding. I shouldn't have searched for that.

Considering that the international community consists of a huge bloc of Muslims states, I wouldnt say that the 'international community' has any sort of moral high ground

GET IN HERE Sup Forums
THEY ARE GOING DOWN

→ → →

HELP U.S.
HELP U.S. SAVE HUMANITY

>t.malema

They brutally oppressed the natives and got their comeuppance. Nothing of value has been lost.

genocidewatch.org/images/South_Africa_2013_08_08_Cathy_email_to_GWatch.pdf
>Hi
Thank you for all the work you do on Genocide Watch. As a white South African, I am concerned as are
most of my white colleagues, family and friends, that full-scale genocide is possibly imminent.
>We live in fear each and every night. Every newspaper carries stories of whites being attacked, stabbed,
hacked and tortured and most cases don’t make it to the newspapers.` A local lady has been collating
information from attacks that have been reported in the media:
sunettebridges.co.za/summary-of-black-on-white-attacks-period-1-may-2013-to-31-july-2013/
>Where I live, we have just experienced the most horrific spate of attacks in what is referred to as the
Upper Highway Area of KwaZulu-Natal. After initially denying it, public pressure forced the government to
admit that there had been a dramatic spike in brutal attacks and they arranged a task team to catch the
perpetrators. Crime subsided for a short while, but has spiked again. Most of the crimes involve physical
attacks, torture, rape or murder or a combination thereof

Fucking formatting

genocidewatch.org/images/The_Gruesome_Reality_of_Racist_South_Africa.pdf
>The number of farm murders, or “plaasmoorde” as it is called in Afrikaans, is staggering. Over the last
decade, it is estimated that at least 3000 Boers have been killed. Estimating the number of murders is
necessary because the ANC has banned crime statistics from being compiled, claiming they scare off
foreign investment. Moreover, the world knows little about the savagery that accompanies those killings.
Many victims, including women and infant children, are raped or tortured before they are killed. Some
have boiling water poured down their throats, some are burned with hot pokers, and some are hacked to
death with machetes, or disemboweled. Several others have been tied to their own cars and dragged for
miles.

This is a good description of what happens ina farm attack.. Some are worse..

The Brutality in South African Farm Attacks
(goto 47m51s)

"In December, more than 200 protesters of the Afrikaner civil rights group AfriForum, which included
families of murdered farmers and survivors of farm attacks, marched in the capital city of Pretoria. They
were commemorating the second anniversary of the murders of farm caretaker Attie Potgieter and his
family. Potgieter was stabbed and hacked 151 times with a knife, a fork, and a machete, while his wife
and two-year-old daughter were forced to watch. They were then executed with shots to the head. 'If you
kill a rhinoceros in South Africa, you get more time in jail then if you kill a person,' said Susan Nortje, 26,
Mrs. Potgieter’s younger sister. 'I don’t think people understand. We must show people what’s really
happening.'"

These are the best threats for drumming up support for RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

>white master race couldn't handle a bunch of 40 IQ niggers

They handled them just fine...
What they couldn't handle was Perfidious Albion..

They didn't fall due to niggers (who they routinely BTFOD in armed conflict), but to external pressures from libshits

I think Dan Roodt's talk gives a more promising outlook on the future of South Africa and the rest of western civilization in the end. The important note to take away from it is that we can't compromise anymore and that running won't help. We got to take a stand wherever we are to defend the fall of our people.

>Dan Roodt: "The South African Crisis in World Perspective"
youtube.com/watch?v=SJseW5buVZM

mandatory
youtube.com/watch?v=d8Fmu3RLEOY

They were the greatest, but the people in America
and Europe were duped into believing them to be
some kind of evil malevolent force that oppresed
all in their wake thus we forced them to accept black
majority rule and you can guess what happened then.

youtube.com/watch?v=HTSKA05jDzw

Ian Smith at 0:27 seconds.

do you fear for your life if you're white in SA or are these threads just usual Sup Forums exagerated rant ?

Best Gore.
On White Genocide in South Africa and Terrorism by Nelson Mandela.
bestgore.com/guest-post/white-genocide-south-africa-terrorist-nelson-mandela/

Fucking jews, they'll ruin every nation that allows them in.
How is the state of affairs there? What business keeps you in SA? Do you ever consider moving to Australia, or are you a based Boer?

And of course the guy on the right is a jew

Are you white or a nigger?

If you are white has any family,friend or person you know have been killed by a nigger?

They make films glorifying this cunt as well.

pls no

my gf is a qt asian with brown eyes

that's not how the world works

are u kill

>Ian Smith
Interesting that an obituary from a German newspaper in 2007 still goes through the same old, same old about him suppressing blacks and their leader Mugabe when anyone could just google to find out how horrendous the situation in Rhodesia had become. At least others are smart enough not to mention him at all it seems.

>my gf is a qt asian with brown eyes
:^)

The cure for South Africa and Zimbabwe is simple

Right Wing Death Squads

Walls

Savage enforcement of border control

brexit and trump will make it happen again.

rip

It's my homeland I can't leave. There's still some hope in fixing it or at least making it a lot better for whites. We don't all want to leave.
White. No one that I knew personally but friends of friends have been. From break-ins to shootings.
Not yet.
That is what pisses me the fuck off. Ian Smith never suppressed blacks. Rhodesia is wrongly depicted these days. See picture related it is a short summary.

>Ian Smith never suppressed blacks.

They quote him that he thought Rhodesia was less repressive than South Africa but the way they do it makes it seems very suspicious and only his opinion. Also they only claim health issues as reasons why he had to go the South Africa.

Send help, we're fucked

Rhoedesians built up a first world nation in the middle of africa. It was embargoed by most of the world for having an electoral system that required you to be literary to vote, which the international community regarded as racist against blacks. Rebelling black nationalist communist forces led by a few people including robert mugabe were helped by the international community becuse of the racism meme

The rhodesians continuously thrashed them over and over again with world record breaking kill to death ratios, but eventually the embargo was too much and they had to sign up to a peace plan where everyone could vote in a new nation called zimbabwe-rhodesia and them almost immediately to zimbabwe. After 7 years robert mugabe came into power and made it into a dictatorship, cause widespread famine and completely ignored aids leading to the country going into a freefall and crashing it from one of the best countries in the world to one of the worst.

South africa had a similar story, and this is how the world will end eventually. Keep in mind that 99% of these black people were immigrants.

The Rhodesia 1976 video is totally stupid. How would you react if the native Americans rise up and kill all the non-native Americans? Then try to take over the U.S.A. and totally crash the economy and society and some stupid BBC moderator tells you it's all fair because the white people are racists and stole their land.

"zimboobway"

Mandela thankfully was actually keeping some of the worst at bay. Before he died there were threats of mass killing as soon as he was gone.

No youll actually make us feel that atleast someone else in the world kinda cares

You mean 115 IQ kikes?

>some stupid BBC moderator tells you it's all fair because the white people are racists and stole their land

youtube.com/watch?v=j4f0INWfws0

Maybe go and read about Rhodesia before commenting. They always make it out as if Rhodesians were this KKK-type group that lynched niggers and treated them like shit.
That's far from the truth. Rhodesians gave blacks opportunities, gave them good education, let them work their way up and even into government. They were wanting to lift the black people up.
Rhodesians were classy people and the opposite of white supremacists.

Maybe read my comment twice before replying. I've never said what you say i've said (or what I've said might have implied). I totally believe what you just told me and I also knew that before you told me.

we'll try, but we're all kinds of fucked here too bruh