How was he so fat?

TRUE ROMAN BREAD FOR TRUE ROMANS

What did the Roman diet consist of?

HE WAS A CONSOLE OF ROME

visigoth semen

like this

>all those carbs
Ewwwwwww

considering it was an empire alot of stuff, but I will say they were short on new world foods, but they say rome was known for it's fish sauces

Carbs aren't bad, and during those times they were utilized because only a very few people had the privilege of being a neet

what are you, a woman?

thats why the plague kicked their asses.

low vitamins and veggies and fruit always in season. but thn again lots of food from egypt that had everything including corn and sweet potatos which raise alot of question to this day about new world contact.

>TRUE ROMAN BREAD FOR TRUE ROMANS
>all the grain was imported from Egypt

>fat city dwelling faggot spotted
a true roman needs every calorie to crush his enemies

looks comfy

>how can it be middle eastern oil if its made up of dead organisms

what was up with his gesturing?

Kill yourself

got your attention, neh?

likely changed a lot over time but the average pleb likely mostly ate bread. if they had the money or happened to find it in their travels i'm sure they also ate a decent bit of fruit. some might have went fishing/hunting from time to time but for the most part meats were likely rare for them

if you had money your food options were likely pretty much unlimited just like for us today

I hope you get aids faggot.

Except the longest life spans in the world follow high carb diets. Look into it brah it's called East Asia.

When I was a newfag, I defended Sup Forums. As an oldfag, I shall not abandon it. I give sincere thanks to user, who has generously presented me with the most promising theme imaginable. I address you directly, . Please listen as if you were a Chad normie, and not a shitposting, autism-addled wreck. You are certainly not without accomplishments: it is a rare man who can boast of permabanned before even coming of age. You have brought upon us memes, faggotry and capeshit. You are Sup Forums's Helen of Troy. But then a Redditor's role has always suited you best.

Are you fucking serious? Is this bait? Were you born in the 90s?

>brah
You made a good point but why must you be such a faggot user?

I was born in the 80s. I haven't seen Rome, and I don't know much about actual Roman society. the gesturing seems exaggerated and really odd, at least compared to the type of more toned down gesturing we do today when we speak. For example, if a guy at a Ted Talk did fancy moves like that when speaking to an audience, people would be very confused, start giggling, and consider it inappropriate.

>japanese have the longest lifespans.
>japanese eat mostly carbs
>therefore, mostly carb diets cause long lifespans

itt bad reasoning

I do whatever I want pal.

fellow citizens of the aventine

Even bad reasoning is better than the no reasoning shitpost about carbs from earlier.
>This necessary to life macronutrient is bad because I'm incapable of stopping myself from eating too many unless I cut them out entirely
Really makes you think, doesn't it?

Like sucking cocks and what not?

I'm not saying that carbs are the only reason for a long lifespan but eating healthy carbs like bread, noodles, and rice is not bad for you at all. Also having a high I.Q. and homogenous racial population helps.

You're rightfully embarrassed to be born in the 90s. You should lurk more faggot.

Reminder that in the later Roman Empire was horrible because the elites robbed the middle class and poor blind.
>send middle class off to fight war and accrue slaves
>steal their farmland while they are gone
>use the slaves they captured to work their land for you
>they come back from campaigning, poor and destitute, and are forced to move into Rome proper to work in some sweatshop

Rome had class divides that make even our society look like an egalitarian, commune.

You see smarty, back before film and camera, public speakers had to be able to emphasize and provide drama to what they say, since the crowd wasn't always able to hear or understand a point, or see facial expression clearly. So exaggerated gesticulation was used, see any Hitler or Mussolini speech for examples.

FELLOW CITIZENS OF THE AVENTINE

>Even bad reasoning is better than the no reasoning shitpost about carbs from earlier.

ITT bad reasoning

saying they aren't bad for you isn't quite the same thing as trying to make a causal link between eating carbs and living a long time.

certain african countries have very low life expectancies... but is that attributable to diet? they also eat mostly carbs. but no, it's due to disease.

his line of reasoning is the hallmark of a true idiot:

>japanese people eat mostly carbs.
>japanese live long.
>therefore, carbs make you live long.

another example:

>elephants are mostly big
>elephants are grey
>therefore, being big makes you grey

Were you born in the 2000s? lol, read my post again you fat retarded neckbeard.

>You see smarty

*hides your post*

see ya, goober

>literally unwilling to learn because of words making him sad

Yup, you're a faggot child, it could not be more clear.

>faggots like cock in the arse
>you're a faggot
>therefore you like cock in the arse
seems flawless to me user, what's the problem?

Only someone born in the 90s could be such an ignorant faggot.

Okay I wasn't linking high carbs to long lifespan I was indicating that a high carb diet is perfectly acceptable as the countries with the highest life spans typically eat a high carb diet.

The only people I know that advocate a low carb diet are atkins/paleo drones. There is no downside to eating carbs.

>implying i read your posts

lol, have fun, stupid!!

itt still bad reasoning

if you like i can link you the text on logic i studied in gradeschool... it may help you not sound like an idiot in conversation...

So wait, you don't actually care about knowing why he was using exaggerated arm movements, you just want to act like a nigger? Why are you here gay boy?

He's just a redditfag looking for attention.

not reading your posts anymore btw i just see 'you' and then reply and call you stupid

i'm closing the thread now dude see ya

Truly a shit you are, you do everyone you cease to interact with a favour.

Worst Rome thread in a while thanks to this guy, normalfag genocide NOW.

>NOW.
You're as bad as him. Go back.

BRAVE MARK ANTONY