stop being retarded Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/DONALDTRUMPILLUMINATI
mediafire.com/?g8e9geogckczg
pastebin.com/cRZDHRc6
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At least he hates mexicans.

Is Trump ever going to explain how he is going to remove 11 million illegals?

Is Trump ever going to explain how that is not going to fuck America's GDP?

Is Trump ever going to explain how he can reconcile his stance on debt with the fact that his tax plan would increase the debt and deficit more than the corresponding economic growth would compensate for?

Is Trump ever going to explain the specifics of a healthcare plan to replace Obamacare beyond "we're going to take care of everybody" and "fuck insurance companies"?

Is Trump ever going to explain why he wants to bring back manufacturing jobs to a service based economy?

Is Trump ever going to explain how becoming an autarky makes sense in a globalised economy?

Is Trump ever going to explain what the fuck he's doing?

Politicians who hold office are held to a higher standard.

Wow he donated $500! I wasn't convinced until that point. Really made me think. Guess #ImWithHer now

>No you're guilty of this not her!

Departed grasping at straws with a false equivalence

DELETE THIS

didn't trump actually brag about this during rallies earlier this year, stating that he was part of the rigged system and know how it works inside and out

>Hillary has over $400 million in her campaign

The way I see it, some politician threatened Trump with legal action or he could pay contributions to his campaign, sounds like extortion from the politician.

DONALD TRUMP ILLUMINATI.zip
archive.org/details/DONALDTRUMPILLUMINATI

DONALD TRUMP ILLUMINATI
mediafire.com/?g8e9geogckczg

DONALD TRUMP AND JEWS
pastebin.com/cRZDHRc6

The absolute madman, does it again

Well done, shitposter. Well done, HOWEVER
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback

>S-see? Trump did it too! That means Hillary is in the clear XD
Fag.

Also who the fuck is Bondi in comparison to the many mega corporations funding $Hillary? Fuck off. I don't even like Trump but I'll see him fuck us before that rotted puppet corpse.

At least Trump could build up a nice rhythm, when he fucks us. Clinton would just cough the whole time.
"*COUGH COUGH* UHHHGGHH *COUGH* UHGHH I'm fine! :DD"

>people say trump isn't corrupt
>as he takes advantage of so many real estate tax loopholes it makes his taxable income $0

Trump only has two reasons not to reveal his taxes and that's because real estate allows you to deduct depreciation from your properties regardless of their state since things are in a constant state of depreciation.

He also doesn't want people to know he isn't as wealthy as he says, trump has never hidden his use of debt but he never wants you to know who he owes money to.

Americans are shafted, clinton is corrupt but trump is too. People say shit like he can just put his assets into a blind trust and there will be no conflict of interest. However he owns real estate and he already knows which countries he has golf courses, resorts, etc in. A blind trust doesn't give you amnesia, he still knows that he will be personally effected by certain things like sanctions or political action on a county he has a resort on.

Im probably not going to bother voting this cycle; i just want off this ride.