Do all white people come from on Aryan tribe, the kalash Sup Forums?

Do all white people come from on Aryan tribe, the kalash Sup Forums?

White people probably evolved from Various peoples around northern Kazakhstan. I doubt one tribe accounts for all White people.

It's still interesting though. I'd easily mistake this girl for a Dutch girl. Maybe Hitler was right with the blue eye blonde hair thingy?

I wouldn't say Hitler was right per say, as there have, and always have been, non blonde haired and blue eyed europeans.

Not all whites come from the same place. Slavs for example, originate from India. You can tell by the similar dialects they have, as well as the mythology. Theres a reason why slavs used the swastika symbol for thousands of years.

Where do my people (Germanics/Nordics) originate from?

Syria/ North Africa

SNOWNIGGERS BTFO

I'd say their are probably some remnants of some of the eastward expansions of people related to corded ware culture, which was itself one of the early expansion of the IE speaking folks from the pontic steppe

so it depends on what you mean by "Aryan", in any case they wouldn't be a source for aryan related ancestry in west Europe

Im guessing near the Perm area of Russia.

>Syria/ North Africa
no
from the caucasus

>kalash

Is that why its called a Kalashnikov?

I don't know man. Even though they have light hair and light eyes there is still something odd about their looks, something wild and pure

I know you're just trolling but the rifle was made by Mikhail Kalshnikov

>Mikhail Kalshnikov

Was he a Kalash?

Ayy lmao proof?

We come from France

All White people came from the Middle East recently obviously, we look extremely similar to them, many Middle Easterners even look White

Assad looks Whiter than the average American at least

Iran/Iraq you mean right

Arabs are their own thing who flooded the levant after Muhammad's death. They'll do to Europe what they did to the Levant.

interesting read too.

He was a nikov

lol

Wrong

White skin originated in the Caucase, though all europeans came from India if you go far back enough.

indeed thx for sharing.

kek

>europeans came from India if you go far back enough

maybe but those indians were different one than thos of today.

Not at all. Aside from the obvious genetic mix you'd get from thousands of years being a culture, (every race as old as them is guilty of this) they are still the same people they always have been. They are arguably the most ancient people in the modern world.

You're wrong.