Trump is going to win!

>Trump is going to win!
>He will make America white again!
*Gets hit by polling data*

Why did you start from a quarter in?

But they are actually tied right now. If Trump remains presidential he will win.

In the beginning people thought Trump was joking. No one took him serious up until the point I marked.

That's what you guys said the last two times he caught up to her.

what do you guys think will happen to Sup Forums when Trump inevitably loses

Whats that user?

I don't understand it. Why do anti-Trump fags come to this board and post this? Is it just to get (you)s? The trolling here is such shit tier.

>July

>Brexit isn't going to win!
>We need the EU so we don't produce more than our fair share
*gets hit by voting results*

what the fuck even is that? did you just make this up?

I agree, it's pretty sad desu

Hopefully Hillary will enact hate speech laws
Counting the area before october is ridiculous, no one believed he was seriously running, they thought it was advertisement for his T.V. show.

The are tied within the margin of error but the thing is Trump is climbing Hillary is falling. Also New Jersey might be in play.

plebs. current graph attached

The remain campaign was abysmal, but it's not comparable to Trump vs. Hillary.
One was a popular vote referendum the other is dictated by the electoral college.

RCP is also doing its best to keep the outlier polls from 2 weeks ago in.

Its called a poll
Maybe you should look at one sometime
>No one
You're wrong. A good amount of people thought he was joking, but not all of the country

lol, okay

Your gonna lose bitch. White liberals gonna get eradicated from the face of the earth. You will be disavowing all this shit soon. Your whole family hates you bitch

>Starting with trench on trump
>hurr why is it going down
>Starting with peak on hillary
>hurr its goin up bois!
Nice bait, I doubt anyone here paid attention during their stats lesson in high school but this isn't how you chart trend....unless you're purposely being misleading that is

How pathetic you must be...at least make it believable.

wait until the basket of deplorables comment seeps into the voter base

>I'll just call you wrong with no proof

Why are you idiots even replying to the obvious CTR shill?

>saged

Stay mad, faggot, your thread is garbage

They won't care. THe only people making a big deal about it is the racists.

>Being this ass blasted

This subversive faggot

Holy Fucking Shit, is that CNN saying Trump is up??? Sorry shills, pack it up, when the Clinton News Network gives up the bullshit you know its a lost cause.

>The best defense when you have no defense.

Four recent polls show Trump leading and tied in Florida. He is going to have to move arse though if he wants to win still not enough states.

>Real
>Clear
>Bias

He needs to win the popular by 1.7% to win with the the electoral college.
Give me a break, it's one of the most trusted companies in the polling industry.

I don't think it will happen to many people out to get him. Look at all the republicans having a cry that their boyd jeb! and rato didn't make it.

Hey Madame where's your friend common sense? Last time I saw him post he had an American proxy instead of a Israeli one, know anything about that?

>choosing your own starting point
>not starting at beginning
Thank you for corrupting the record

>that feel when you see your OC posted by someone else

Every time this gets posted you rely with the same incredulous, copypasta, bullshit. You're a fucking joke.

This is a troll of someone getting shot real soon

Were they Pro-Shillary, -90° Poland?

>trusted
>(((Polling Industry)))

wtf I hate Trump.

>tfw Sup Forums still can't into trendlines

Nice job selecting your lines, there. Incidentally, Trump is only 2.1% below Hillary in a four way race. This is within the margin of error. He was ten points behind last month. You don't know how do do trends, it seems.