This is the headline on the front page of CNN right now. It's obviously the dumbest thing she's ever said

This is the headline on the front page of CNN right now. It's obviously the dumbest thing she's ever said.

If CNN is a shill for Hillary, why would they allow this? Is it part of this 6 dimensional yahtzee I keep hearing about?

Maybe she's just such hot garbage that it's impossible to support her anymore and still feel like you respect yourself.

>alienating 45% of the population
What could go wrong they said

I'm a #AdorableDeplorable now :3

She's getting so desperate she's trying to copy Trump. However, Trump never attacked the American people. He attacked the people he considers a threat to America, and even at his worst he never vilified a quarter of the American population.

they noticed that Trump will win so they're trying some damage control

Hillary was a plant the whole time to make Trump win. The rise in nationalism was always part of the plan

Maybe they think it will scare more voters going to Trump and CNN being clinton news network, just do what they are told. It will fail of course, but that might be why it's on the frontpage

Lugenpresse has a 6% trust rating now. They are pretending they have some semblance of fairness since you can't lie to people who don't trust you. I hope the public sees through this phony neutrality and the treasonous sellout don faggot gets canned.

I get the sense that lefties are not as loud as they were 3 months ago.

Most of Hillary's base are pinching their nose to vote for her.

self-respect is not a leftist/liberal trait.

Hillary wants to lose it seems. Do her overlords have any faith in her now? Did Trump sway the NWO?

The story has gotten too much attention. To not report on it would fuel the story even more since everyone knows their bias. It's in the damage control stage.

You can bet they are scrambling to find something significant to replace it though.

No, they live in a bubble and believe their own BS.
Plus they must protect Hill no matter what, hence this preemptive strike against the sane and free who realize instinctively this is the dumbest thing she's said this year.

>If CNN is a shill for Hillary, why would they allow this? Is it part of this 6 dimensional yahtzee I keep hearing about?

EVERYONE is talking about this. CNN's ratings are already in the gutter for being so partisan. Not covering such a scandal only hurts their revenue further.

You guys know how the left likes to call themselves cucks as a badge of honor? Should we start calling each other deplorable now?

Why would I copy the inept left?

I don't get it. Its bad for her to trash trump supporters because she should be trying to win them over ?

I just noticed the photog in the back there is the same photog that was on the plane with her when she had her coughing fit