Have you come to terms with the fact that this was just a shitty Heath Ledger impression yet?

Have you come to terms with the fact that this was just a shitty Heath Ledger impression yet?

Begging the question fallacy. 0/10, try harder next time.

no u

I don't know WHAT the hell it is, but it's not a Heath Ledger impression and it's not anything resembling any version or cohesive concept of the Joker I've ever seen.

Leto Joker is so fucking lame Im always baffled to see anyone say positive things about him. I mean, yea i know people have their own opinions but..jeeze

I thought he was trying to be eminem

>Heath Ledger Joker

I would like to see all these versions of Live Action Jokers interacting. It would be fun.

Heath Ledger Joker would probably see Leto Joker as too juvenille.

Fuck off Mousecuck.

everyone has a right to a opinion but yours is just shit.

K

How paranoic and patethic a group of fans must be to always think that it is " evil the competition" that is making ANY criticism to their beloved shitty movies?

How could anyone "come to terms" with your opinion before we knew it yet, user?

>a guy with a philosophy of a teenage school-shooter
>an edgy hot-topic faggot who tries to imitate the first guy

That sounds like an idea for a sitcom.

How Nicholson fit on it?

2 smart 4 co.

But there isn't ONE moment where he acts like Ledger.
Leto Joker acts more like a modern BTAS/Morrison Joker.

Because they're the only ones constantly shitting up all of Sup Forums with their garbage opinions?

Stop being so assblasted just because Marvel films have been an utter failure on every level, and fucking no one likes that.

The 40 year old dad who's disappointed in the both of them.

Doesn't matter what he tried to do.

What matters is that he failed horribly.

Speaking of begging the question.

Dude, this board reeks of your buthurt.

You should get back to DC_Cinematic.

Are you implying Marvel films HAVEN'T been failures? That audiences fucking hate them and Marvel ISN'T in a downward spiral of panic and trying to find places to save money because they're bleeding it like crazy?

>You don't like my mouse-films, fuck off for having different opinions!

Marvel shills everyone.

Mate, I'm not the one making butthurt threads and posts everyday like you.

Literally everyone on this board is tired of your bullshit except for your pal Spoiler, who doesn't even have the decency to hide behind anonymity.

Just fuck off already.

>butthurt threads and posts everyday like you.

Jeez, projecting much Mouse?

MOM'S

honestly, a superior Joker to the Heath Ledger version

Yes, I must be so upset that Marvel is doing great and the DCEU is a turd that nobody likes.

Or I may be upset that for the past 3 years you have shit this board with your bullshit so much that we're now Sup Forums but with comics.

I understand that the mods are pussies and there's no saving us from you, but I want you to know that I feel sorry for that you are a worthless, lonely NEET with no life. Don't kill yourself though, just grow up, before you realise that you have devoted your life to defending a company, for free.
And I know how you're gonna reply with something along the same lines as HUUUR PROJECTING MARLEL BTFO etc, but I hope this gets through your bones and you stop this faggotry.

>it's not a Heath Ledger impression
Vocally, it is, at least about half the time.

t. Disney shill

Everybody on this site hates the Rat. Get the fuck out.

I was going to say they should get them all back for the next Batman movie and do the three Jokers thing, but then I remembered.

Heath Ledger was trash, and at least Jared Leto was funny.

batman vs superman and suicide squad were totally good guise

The same way that a "cringe" video can be funny.
>That fucking barking scene

>Vocally, it is, at least about half the time.
It really isn't.

That might be difficult, Heath would want too much money, maybe they could get Ceasar Romero, he hasn't been doing much recently

HONKA HONKA

>Marvel is doing great
Bruh, Doctor Strange bombed so fucking hard that Marvel is in a fucking panic. There's already talks about Infinity War possibly being cut down to one movie.

Add in how many people hate the movies and their in fucking shambles right now.

>Yes, I must be so upset that Marvel is doing great
>DCEU is a turd that nobody likes.
Marvel comics are flopping so hard they literally have to give them away, and Iron Man: Harry Potter Edition couldn't beat Suicide Squad, a movie that every critic and "news" site on Disney's payroll spent a year straight begging everybody in America not to see.

No, because Jared Leto was actually entertaining

Yes?

Goddammit I should NOT want to fuck the Joker but I would ruin her

I was going to send you a video to prove you wrong but it proved me wrong. I guess it's been too long since I've seen TDK.

>Bruh, Doctor Strange bombed so fucking hard that Marvel is in a fucking panic. There's already talks about Infinity War possibly being cut down to one movie.

I want to believe but [Citation Needed]

Doctor Strange did about on par with most of the other non-Avengers movies, and pulled in about 100k less than SS. I wouldn't say it flopped but it wasn't incredibly successful. But yeah, there's a lot more criticism of Marvel movies nowadays, probably due to all the competition and fatigue of the MCU.

>But yeah, there's a lot more criticism of Marvel movies nowadays, probably due to all the competition and fatigue of the MCU.
You know, on top of them being just fucking shit in general.