OH COME ON, SHE DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING WRONG

OH COME ON, SHE DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING WRONG.

How is this even remotely close to Romney's 47%? Romney said it behind the doors and was caught.

Hillary had this on her teleprompter, it was planned. She said nothing wrong. This place is proof of her comments.

Now who are the social justice warriors? You are all hypocrites, fuck man. Grow a pair.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NZ6y1PCrvGk
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/774671254850772992
twitter.com/Rosanmers/status/774671910479204352
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> Being more brazen about having contempt for the American people makes it okay!

Not sure if real or not, but, whenever the 47% remark was cited, it was barely, if ever, mentioned that it was done at a fundraiser without cameras.

CTR shills are out in force today. Full on damage control i suppose.

So basically what I just said. Okay....What's your point?

HURRHURRHURR CTR SHILL REEEE SHILL REEEE

Sir, please find a new retorque.

What does that change about the nature of his comment?

>How is this even remotely close to Romney's 47%? Romney said it behind the doors

>So basically what I just said

>Hillary planned to call 70% of the military racist bigots and desperate losers

Yeah that makes it way better dude,

Hillary doesn't care about anybody.

youtube.com/watch?v=NZ6y1PCrvGk

You're supporting a cunt.

She said half of his supporters you fucking retard assclown. I forgot half meant "ALL" dumb autist fucktard.

we have been insulted!
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

OP, your bait isn't even the good. Go shill somewhere else with your proxy. We all know you're just another shitposting CTR leaf

Also

>retorque

Confirmed for Quebecfag.

>saged and hidden as your opinion is irrelevant

She said half of his supporters were racist bigots, and that the other half were people who felt like their country had failed them.

So I'd like you to explain to me which "half" the 70% of the military that supports Trump are in. Are they the racist bigots, or are they the ones who feel failed and abandoned by the last eight years of Democrat rule?

Feel free to choose. Either she meant that they're racist bigots, or she meant that she and her friend Obama fucking failed to support the troops.

btw, go thank your boss for throwing the election. Get used to hearing this line of questioning every day until November.

So 35% is okay?

The problem with making large sweeping generalizations about voters, is large sweeping amounts of voters in general won't vote for you.

Why are you so mad about this? Talking shit about voters is political suicide. She did it, not us.

Trump made fun of the handicap reporter by mocking him? So that's fine with you hypocrites but what Hillary did was awful and terrible.

GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK!

He mocked one person for one person's actions. Hillary's mocked 35% of the military. I thought you lot cared about the military now, or has Khan gone down the Memory Hole that long ago?

Hi CTR, you're really giving yourself away.

Next time maybe attempt to pretend you've been on the board for more than a few days before you attempt to post next time.

He didn't make fun of the handicapped.

Secondly, even if he were making a handicapped reference it would be to one person.

I always liked the 47% comment, but it really did hurt him. This will be no different.

>basket of deplorables
Who talks like that?

CTR shill

WOW, all I read from your post is hey the Trump campaign is desperate because they are short on getting 270.

She didn't mock the military. She never said military. DUMB ASS.

You don't insult voters that's rule one of politics. Your candidate forgot that at her $250,000 dollar a plate donor meeting. Romney did the same thing and it screwed him over for the rest of the election.

And you crucified him for it but HILLARY is untouchable when she goes full retard lol?

That's not how it works shit for brains

Sup Forums is a multicultural, multiracial board of peace. We have Americans, Euros, Latinos from all nations, Turks, some Arabs, Asians, Aussies, Leafs. Get out with your hate.

The only thing that needs "retorque"ing is the handle on hillary's gob.

>half of Trump's supporters
>70% of the military supports Trump

Are you being intentionally retarded?

wtf i #mentallyhill now

So a minimum of one in four people in the country is human trash according to Hillary Clinton. Makes my wonder if she plans on suiciding them just like all those people with evidence and testimony.

if someone gets offended she just says, you're a part of the good half

You guys are a bunch of hypocrites lmfao

You all post racist shit nonstop on here and now you all act offended. Who are the SJW now?

Stop saying she mocked the military too, she said half, you could easily put the military members on the non deplorable list. Stupid fucks.

Either she called 70% of the military racist bigoted Islamophobes, or she directly stated that 70% of the military feels as though the Obama administration failed them.

She's fucking trapped and you know it.

Won't work, this is the type of thing that makes fence sitters dump her. The people in the middle agree with Trump on some things and are now being told that if you agree with Trump on those things you're deplorable.

Where did you get the 70%? Are you challenged? She said half of his supporters so that's 25%

>70%
LMFAO YEAH I FORGOT 25% meant 70%

She backed herself into a corner and you know it. By the way according to people like you I can't be racist since I have brown skin.

Nice try CTR.

You really think imitating us like a child on a playground will work?

"retorque"

Even your English is garbage.

>Hypocrite calling us hypocrite
Lmfao, how's it feel to get a taste of your own bullshit?
Better get hungry.
We're going to be force feeding it to you for the next 8 years.

>WOW

Something tells me this person literally can't even right now

Go back to Tumblr

SHE SAID HALF OF THEM WERE RACIST, AND THE OTHER HALF FELT THEIR COUNTRY FAILED THEM.

She didn't leave any ambiguity. 50% + 50% = 100%.

thank you for trying to correct the record, but we're politically incorrect :^)

Half of Hillary's supporters are a basket of deportables

This person is literally shaking right now, I mean how can American voters not like being called deplorable racists by queen Hillary.

the line went over so well with all her ultra-rich donors at recent private fundraising events that she felt it would go over well with general public

This is actually going to be great for Hillary. It's in no way comparable to Romney's comment. Romney was speaking about 47% of ALL U.S. Citizens while Hillary was just singling out a portion of people ALREADY supporting Trump, most moderates would not identify with racists, xenophobes,islamophobes,misogynists etc..and that's who she is speaking to.

Anyone offended by her comment was already going to vote for Trump. This is classic 10D chess here. By blowing it up and making it trend on social media it will only reach more moderates that agree with her statement. So keep it up!

Except she already wrote off the "good half" as people that are just voting fro Trump because they're "desperate" not because they support his policies. So clearly if you support any of Trump's policies like improving border security, or defeating ISIS you MUST be a racist, bigot homophobic sexist!

Basically she said Trump supporters are either pathetic losers or Adolf Hitler.

> implying racism is deplorable

There's a lot fewer handicaps than Trump voters.

>he thinks Hillary is held to the same standards as anyone who doesn't have her last name

Top kek m8, if she were she'd never have set foot in office.

>Insulting a large portion of the American population
>This is actually going to be great for Hillary

Only a CTR shill that doesn't actually believe half the shit they say would post this

Because his Comment was "Of the people voting for Obama 47% of them will not change their minds and will vote for him, we need to ignore those people and try to change the others minds" that turned into

"I don't care about 47% of Americans"

After watching the video, this is her 47% moment.

She just labeled a quarter of the country as not worthy of being part of the country. You don't get divisive like that and then try and appease them, she will look like a liar and inconsistent.

Just get ready to say President Trump every time we refer to the Commander In Chief.

Or follow Amy Schumer and fuck off to Spain.

She regrets it xD

And the irredeemable people she just called out that make up tens of millions that she will have to serve?

>, most moderates would not identify with racists, xenophobes,islamophobes,misogynists etc..and that's who she is speaking to.
and you think they identify with being called pitiable morons instead?

>“They won't wake up and see their jobs disappear, lose a kid to heroin, feel like they're in a dead end,” Clinton said. “Those are people we have to understand and empathize with as well.”
"Waaah woah is me, I want Clinton's sympathy."
Fuck that cunt, why the fuck would I want fake "empathy" from the people that are screwing me?

This comment right here basically sums it up.

Get fucked you trump ball lickers

How interesting. I'm sure Romney regretted what he said too.

sorry, thought you were talking to me, not the other quote

>>Insulting a large portion of the American population that is already voting for Trump

ftfy. Who the fuck cares what they think, they were never going to vote for her anyways.

The CTR is real

Your candidate is losing ground every day. You must feel pretty nervous. She is sick and weak, will she even be able to go to the debates?

You're a fucking faggot, OP. People are simply pointing out the left's constant hypocracy about their PC culture. Can't make fun of the faggot cross dresser with a 5 o clock shadow but oh it's fine to say the most vile, disgusting things about people who disagree with your fucked up ideologies. Death threats are perfectly fine, inciting violence against the right is fine, just don't make fun of your manginas. Go fuck yourself, no one here gives a single fuck what that rotted old cunt who should be 6 feet under or in a prison cell calls us. Her opinions are as worthless as all you faggots with your liberal jew dick sucking arts degrees. We're si.ply pointing out your hypocracy. Now prep me to fuck your wife, cuck bitch.

>Get's BTFO
>I-I-UH REGRET IT

Leftist lames everytime

Yep it's biting her in the ass, rule one of politics never insult the voter, that goes back to Ancient Greece. This effects the moderates who hold some of clintons views and Trumps views, they see her calling them deplorable for agreeing with Trump on some policy. Her idiot supporters thought this was a good thing last night and spread it far and wide, it is too late to take it back now.

>outright admitting you won't represent the interests of all Americans if you get elected
wew

Hahahaha

Still not buying it but to see her pander is hilarious.

This is fake dumb ass.

>sorry, not sorry and here is why i'm not at all sorry

Most of the military supports trump over shillary

Where do they land in this basket case's baskets?

i like how hillary shills genuinely think trump supporters are triggered

they just recognize that bashing 25% of the population can and should end a presidential campaign so they're gonna milk it for all its worth

see

You're right.
It's worse.
Romney was factually accurate.
Hilldog is just spreading dishonest bullshit and liberal bigotry.

Again she not only insulted Trump supporters, she Insulted moderates who hold some of his views. You can't shame people into voting for you it has never worked and never will.

Lol no

Defending the comment is only making things worse, this isn't the "47%" moment, it's her "little Englanders" moment, the moment where she creates an epithet that her braindead followers will use and poison her campaign.

Okay, so she was the bigger person and apologized.

We can now move on. This makes her look more down to earth.

Her poll numbers won't be affected by this.

>"O-oh c-come on g-guys, she didn't s-say anything w-wrong"
Pathetic

You're fucking retarded. Everyone on the fence this election has loved ones who support Trump who know for a fact that their loved ones are none of what Hillary called them. She just made a lot of new Trump supporters.

MY GOSH YOU ARE CORRECT. I'M NOW #CHANGINGHERDIAPERS

I've figured it out. This is the Clinton campaign's first attempt at genuine Trump-style 4d chess. Here's my reasoning:
>scripted in multiple places (see Israel interview); this is no accident. Hillary's campaign hasn't done anything this stupid yet, especially since they've been going full persuasion.
But why flame Trump's supporters? Surely this is political suicide? Perhaps not
>anti-Trumpers have their concerns validated; that group wasn't going to move
>1488 Trump supporters embrace it and continue to act out, tarnishing Trump's reputation
>non-1488 Trump supporters feel excluded, because everyone "knows" they're not part of this hated faction
That last one is key. Romney branded ALL of his opponents, Clinton branded half. That means I can escape culpability and shame by associating myself with the other half. Because it's half/half, you automatically self-insert into whichever label doesn't affend you.

And lastly
>on-the-fencers have the confirmation bias seed planted, and will be more aware of Trump-branded """""hate speech""""". Nobody can actually judge that 50/50 unless they know statistics, and even then biases take over. So on-the-fencers are more aware of this and it'll tarnish their image of Trump.

cont. in part 2

Just when the Increasingly Nervous Man thought he had reached peak anxiety.....

Top kek you shills are adorable

It's becoming more and more obvious that Hillary is a Trump plant.

>I regret saying "half"
Did... did she just double down?
>mfw it's fucking real
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/774671254850772992

Holy shit, can you imagine what she would look like 8 years from now?

if you like baseless claims i got a baseless claim for you.

hillarys supporters are all closet fags who masturbate to a poster of justin bieber using cottage cheese as lube and they mumble to themselves "you must have eaten corn" while they do it

Ever since 08 there's been this weird trend of the Democrats criticing the republican base in an election, not their ideas or policies.

It's no wonder the parties have polarized since one party is constantly being attacked by the other side.

I don't understand how they can win presidential elections like this. You'd think people would feel threatened and cling even closely to their beliefs.

10 cents have been added to your account

>CTR has been at a low posting volume, keeping on a tight budget but defending her health
>this happens
>CTR gets another $6m to pay overtime for all the tumblrinas that are now on 24/7 outrage posting trying to justify it

This is great. The CTR office must look like a madhouse right now as they go into maximum damage control.

That's one reason the number of democrats have gone down since 2008. Look at their primary turnout this year, even with the sanders enthusiasm it was down 25% for the first time in decades there were more republican primary voters than democrats.

see
It's the old leftist patronizing attitude of "they just don't know what's in their own interests".

In Clinton's mind you're either a little lost lamb or a klansman serial rapist if you support Trump. No one self-identifies as pathetic, so clearly she must be calling us all racists.

It won't work.

The politicians are against us. The media is against us. The high-horse liberals are against us.

People in this country look down on us, call us uneducated, bigots, xenophobes. They treat us like subhuman garbage simply for disagreeing with them. For living in reality without the wool pulled over our eyes.

And it feels like everyone is okay with this. They all defend this assertation. One that, if OUR leader made it, would have been met with such a brutal onslaught it would have destroyed our entire movement.

We're really being ganged up on today. I feel unwelcome in the country I was born in, which I have been patriotic toward all my life.

Remember, this election is our last chance to take our country back. We can't lose this time or it will truly be over. As bad as things are now, they will be that much better if we can pull this off. We can do it, but we have to keep fighting.

MAGA.

An unintended side effect is that anti-Trumpers, perhaps even the most rabid ones, will be able to talk to their Trump-supporting social sphere without sperging out. Just as you self-insert yourself into whichever "basket" you're most comfortable in, you insert people you like into the basket you like. MY friends aren't in the "deplorables" basket, they're the people who just want change blah blah blah. Suddenly those sorts of conversations are possible. Hillary is healing families. Still not telling my sister I'm voting Trump.

This could easily backfire though. Clinton wants
>Hill supporters can now compassionately and sanely convince Trump supporters to switch
But likewise
>Hill supporters will now be exposed to political persuasion from Trump supporters, ingrained after a year of training

So I think Trump will win out. Cialdini will have to do better than this. It's a good move, but even the best move won't save you if you're 10 pieces down. Normally, Trump wouldn't be, but he's had the spotlight for the last year so he's that many steps ahead. Hillary has Godzilla, but King Kong has already destroyed Los Angeles.

If anyone actually doubted that most of Clinton's twitter followers are fake:
twitter.com/Rosanmers/status/774671910479204352
She sends this in response to a vid clearly bashing Islamism in America, and all of her 1800 tweets are posting links and retweets.

Thank you for Correcting the Record (TM)

>running mouth about social justice, inklusion, tolerance and all that shit
>calling everyone out who does not agree with your ideology as dumb, uneducated, deplorable etc.

The only hypocrites is you, all leftsits and liberals and your half dead Hillary corpse.

>She dindu nuffin

I want a Pepe and SS and swasticas nao!

Les Deplorables!