H1B

What does pol think of H1B visa.
I think it is a great initiative by American government to provide employment opportunity to fresh new brilliant minds of India.
Why do some people hate this?

Tell me pol I am moving to USA soon

>india
>brilliant
employers prefer h1b visas because its legalized bondage. h1b workers are restricted from changing jobs and you can pay them less than American workers

I have been hired for $10/hour

It's a good idea when Americans aren't struggling to find jobs, in practice it allows cheap labor to be imported and drives down wages. I've been in dozens of Indian and Middle Eastern homes with three bedrooms and four families. They are more crowded than Mexicans were before sanctuary cities and welfare money. Instead of an h1b there should be federal money available for retraining out of work Americans and a job skills development program under welfare. H1b visas were meant for rare and talented experts not janitors and receptionists.

That's barely above minimum Pajeet.

I work with Pajeets and they're fucking horrible.

It's a brilliant idea to bring in Mexicans to do jobs for next to nothing under the constant threat of deportation so companies don't have to pay Americans to do them.

Indian americans ->earn more than everybody
->low crime
->vote for Trump

what are you guys bitching about?

This is often the case. Sad!

That's not even minimum wage in my area.

In which Field? Medicine or IT

And it used to be 25 before you said you'll do it for 10.

holy shit that tweet

our movement is compromised

Holy fuck that reminds me

>i have to buy a pencil for my exam

Shame.

What is this cat doing? Don't they poo in sofa

you're traveling to the US to be a cashier?

trump is going to fix the issue with this program, no one addresses the problem which is worrisome

Indians are not low crime when they are in large enough numbers, ask UK and Canada. Indians smell aweful, are not that smart, and have an alien shit culture incapable with the US. Also, most minorities, Indians included, overwhelming vote democrat (including chinks) so they can chain-migrate their family here.

The only reason they have a higher income is because through a loophole Indians can get govt. grants and open up shops/franchises using govt. money and pay no taxes for 7 years.

This was originally due to an offer during the Kuwait War in fhe 90s. But every "Asian" does it, including the Arabs in Dearborn, MI. After the 7 years is up, they transfer ownership to another family member and get 7 more years of no taxes, and so on.

t.grew up around Dearborn, MI

>Not that smart.
CEOs of every major companies m8

I think it's good.
Educated and skilled immigrants are always a plus.

This is why there are so many dotheads owning liquor stores?

The biggest problem with the h1b is that businesses are now blatantly leveraging it for profit, at the expense of domestic workers. It's globalism at its worst. Congratulations on that engineering degree kid, but we'll be hiring Vishal here as he's willing to work near our minimum wage and do 12 hour days. That's not exploration, no sir, we are just taking advantage of a new global labor market

>skilled
>educated
(((they))) bring them over and fire citizens to save a couple dollars in the short term

should only be for few people with skills to come here to train OUR WORK FORCE

not a means for a large company to replace an entire workforce

visas are an economic weapon used to reduce the salaries of skilled workers

they already did it to the working class pretty thoroughly with 3rd world immigration so you guys who bothered to study and get degrees can enjoy too now

It's a scam to drive down wages for American workers in the high-tech industry.

And it is working beautifully

Of course you do. But you have to go back. Really, we don't like you. Clean up your own country instead of coming here.

There's lots of abuse, but the concept behind it is fundamentally a good idea.

>The only reason they have a higher income is because through a loophole Indians can get govt. grants and open up shops/franchises using govt. money and pay no taxes for 7 years.

and people wonder why we're pissed off

they only hire you because it's cheaper.
It's basically treason to displace native workers with foringers

There's already a 'genius visa' - H-1B is the warm-body visa.

Tell me more about that loophole pls?

>our movement
no

Indians are CEO of like 2 major companies lol

>Alphabet: Larry Page
>Apple: Tim Cook
>Amazon: Jeff Bezos
>Comcast: Brian L. Roberts
>Dell: Michael Dell
>HP: Dion Weisler
>Intel: Brian Krzanich
>AMD: Lisa Su
>NVidia: Jen-Hsun Huang

It started out as a good idea. Then a handful of Indian body shops ruined it. They take up most of the visas with people who can barely read but have some "diploma" from some "college" in India. Then they shlep those poor souls from city to city in the US doing contract work for clients. This is not what the visa was intended for. And now you have smart grads of top US colleges who have to go through a lottery because of the rampant fraud and abuse.

We don't want you to come here to work.

It wouldn't be bad if there were jobs that weren't being filled, but when THEY FIRE THEIR OWN FUCKING EMPLOYEES AND HIRE INDIANS BY THE GOD DAMN BOAT LOAD, I HAVE A FUCKING PROBLEM WITH IT!

And no, this isn't because Indians are better, it's because some asshole in the states that owns the company wants to save a buck.

OUT OUT OUT

You're being ripped off. $10/hr won't even leave you with enough money to rent a crack shack in Detroit, MI.

It's completely incompatible with American values.

What's the difference between an H1B and a regular work permit? The H1B is a legal slave, he can't go get another job if you mistreat him. That's why corporate america loves them.

Want to bring in Indian workers? Fine, but get them a real work permit, not an H1B, and either pay them what they're worth or don't be surprised when the competitors hire them away.

Of course we can't have that though. That doesn't drive down wages they way they want.