Why her series called Legend of Korra when she is a failure who done job terribly...

Why her series called Legend of Korra when she is a failure who done job terribly. Even the antagonists done more job better than her.

Aang comic series adaptation when?

korra means big fat tittties and rule 34 os there

I want korra's thighs wrapped around my head

The comics are terrible too.

>when she is a failure who done job terribly.
>failure is bad

Without failure, we wouldn't even have been able to exist this far.

season 3 was pretty good but everything else was an absolute trainwreck and I can't believe I watched the whole thing

Yeah thanks to her failure the world is not fuckup yet

Season 4 had such fucking wasted potential.

Yeah, and I want to breathe air. What of it?

I want to breathe a thicc brown qts body odor

yeah it started out alright but then there was a giant fucking mech for no reason. also kuvira's resolution was pretty lame, it was basically korra telling her she was wrong and kuvira just saying "yeah you're right I give up, congratulations!"

Kuvira shouldn't of been in anything but like the ending, and no mech fuckery.
Entire season should of been Korra travelling trying to unfuck herself.
Korra Alone was great, Toph was great until she instantly resolved the metal conflict, but both were too short. Plus, Asami should of showed up at some point.
Basically, they had a chance to make season 4 like the original series, with independent plots and a lot of travelling, and they fucked it up.

Eternal virgin posts.

One thing I'll give them credit for is that she's not a complete mary sue. Too bad she spends so much time being an unlikeable tough bitch.

>projecting

She was alright as a character though. This show pulled some bullshit all the time but Korra was a convincingly annoying teenager that learned from her mistakes and spent the rest of her days scissoring some qt

In hindsight Jinora ex machina asspulls were the worst part of the show

I agree, I hated her friends much more than her

the series would've been better if the show was allowed to have longer seasons, they were so short compared to TLA

the legend of how much sperm got wasted to korra

>hottest anime of all time
>not even really anime

Is Japan even trying?

Do you guys think Sozin ever tried to use lightning bending to do shock terapy in gay people?

Cause shes a woman. Its the only way to write a believable one, impossibly incompetent and/or overbearing. There is no middle ground.

>Sozin was best friends with the avatar
>but overnight he goes from a great pal to "haha, look at me now, I'm evil. Imma kill everyone who isn't a straight white male firebender. Dirtbacks and queers gonna burn. This all just happened overnight and is in no way indicative of the intolerance and xenophobia of my people. Nope. There is absolutely no reason for why I suddenly turned evil and my nation is completely guilt free. They are all tolerant nice people and I just invented all this hate by myself!"
... okay.

They also made Kyoshi bisexual and also fought against homophobia, even though she lived before Sozin, when supposedly there was no homophobia

>this is real
jesus fucking christ

To be fair everyone is bisexual.

Too bad the Fire lords don't have surnames so we can make funny nicknames like this

LoK threads now too? Isn't it exhausting getting triggered over every little thing every single day?

You linked to the wrong posts, faggot.

Is this comic same author as Aang or just tumblr fantasy story?

Season 3 was still shitty
>Airbending returning is never explained and just happens so Korra leaving the Spirit Portal open for no reason wouldn't look like a completely terrible idea
>Bolin spontaneously learns to lavabend for no reason
>Kai

Firelord Sozin the Gayburner
Firelord Sozin the Faggot Blazer

Only girls.

That Kai faggot was in tolerable. Somehow worse than that obnoxious fucking fart bending kid.

I hope Kai impregnated Jinora and then run off to far away and left her as a single mom

I'm covinced putting him in a relationship with Jinora was the writers' attempt at trying to make him appealing even though he was an unlikable cunt

Jinora was ruined after she got the stupid tattoos, anyway.

Girls always get their pussies wet for douchebags, it was the most realistic writing in the whole show

t. a nice guy

Did you think this post was original or funny?

Oh, I'm sorry, did I opened an old wound?

No, it's just with the t. you were trying a bit too hard. I'm allergic to poor memery.

>I'm allergic to poor memery

>t. a nice guy

What's his name again?

>not the one that says I'm writing you a ticket for that meme not being dank enough
This is exactly the kind of shit I'm talking about.

especially boys

Nope, only girls.

Limited to boys

girls (male)

Sorry gays, but you're the wrong gender.

Did you assuming im gay? Im translesbogay. Check your privillage bigot

I see you're another c/u/ltured individual.

I'm retarded when it comes to tattoos so does that King of The Hill episode where Hanks hair grow over the Bill tattoo make any actual sense? I thought all the air benders were bald because of the tattoo.

Aang grew his hair back in Season 3, airbenders just shave their heads to show off their shitty tats

It's just ink under your skin, man. Won't stop hair growing.
In terms of avatar
>TLA: airbenders are bald because they're all monks and that's what they do
>Korra: airbenders are bald because it let's them feel the air better or some shit, except the girls who only shave half their head or whatever
Basically, it gets retarded. They should have just had Aang's super secret monestary be these special tattoo guys instead of "lul all airbenders get tattoos"

I watched TLAB a while ago and I liked it a lot should I watch legend of memora?

It's worth seeing if you temper your expectations.

You can if you want but it's a really shitty show when judged completely on it's own merits without comparing it to the original. If you don't like Season 1 you can just drop it since it doesn't get much better.

When I watch a series it fucks my brain and I get attached to the characters so when it ends it's like they all die. So watching LoK would be like some form of denial.