Star vs the forces of evil

I haven't really watched since season 1. Hell there are a few Episodes in season 1 I missed. Is the whole show worth watching?

Yes, it's worth it. Season 2 is better than season 1 imo.

You could have asked this in the star vs thread that's already up, instead of making a new thread though. Now you have your answer and you can delete the thread

Yep, pretty much

What's your cup of coffee anyway? Most of the show is just slice of life-adventure-action.

It's nothing but waifu and shippingbait
Stay as far away from it as you can

Absolutely

Also watch every episode in season 1. Some of the things in them come back

I like action comedy with a dash of lore like rick and morty. Doting on romance arcs will turn me away like adventure time and regular show. If the romance leads somewhere worthwhile then I'd put up with it

Not really. I watched season 1/parts of season 2 and thought it was mediocre and unoriginal. Best episode was by far the banagic incident.

There's really very little focus on romance. The comedy/lore aspect is way heavier; there's also action but not in every single episode.

The last episode that aired just had a small amount of romance,but since it's the last we'll see of the show until next year Sup Forums is sperging out and making it look like a bigger deal than it is.

C'mon, the romance was a major focus of the latest episode and you know it.

Yeah, but everyone ignores the more serious plot stuff that happened to focus on the teenage date shit.

To hear Sup Forums talk about it the episode was just 20 minutes of kissing.

'serious plot stuff' only happened in the last minute of the episode. Nothing much to talk about.

>To hear Sup Forums talk about it the episode was just 20 minutes of kissing.
It was 20 minutes of Male MC finally getting his dream girl and FeMC being jelly too though

More like halfway through if we count Star using the dark spell

And there's at least as much to speculate on as there is re: shipping:
>what's glossaryck's larger plan
>what's ludo's
>how will eclipsa affect the main plot
>will star continue down a darker path
>what will she do to get her shit back
>etc.

What can you even say on the shipping front?
>will Jackie and marco go out again
>will star be sad
>who will be marco's second kiss
>who will be star's first

The plot stuff from that episode ultimately leaves more open for speculation than "Jackie and Marco went out and it was okay"

I guess I might check it out again. I like comedy cartoon shows that don't just forget about what happened in previous episodes.
I'm....not gonna look gay for watching it again right? Whenever I watched it I made sure to hide it from everyone. My girlfriend lines it but even then I'm a bit self conscious about it

But that's also character development stuff for Marco/Jackie/Star.

I'm just trying to say the show isn't all about cute dates or whatever, and neither was the last episode even though a date was involved, but as this thread shows () some people think it is because of Sup Forums's reaction to the last episode.

There's definitely continuity. The very first few episodes might seem like there's none, but if you get far enough in about 90% of them are important in some way. Season 2 is heavier on the continuity aspect.

It has a cute aesthetic but there's enough black comedy/unexpected violence that it's not as sugary as the style makes it look. The larger plot is pretty interesting once it really begins.

>I'm....not gonna look gay for watching it again right?
Not gonna lie, it definitely will if people know about it, but being insecure about it just makes you even more of a faggot. If you like it, watch it. Fuck everyone else. You don't have to advertise it to people you know anyway.

S1 gets better as it goes on.
S2 is waaay better than S1.

If you liked S1 you'll like S2.

No. Humor is really lame and the characters are bland as fuck. People tend to jack off to lore and continuity but that means jack shit if the story and setting isn't remotely interesting also ignore this faggot2 the threads are nothing but shippership and only became active again after the date episode because the rest of the show was going nowhere there's also a fucking episode about smoochbuddies and what not. This show is very romance centric even if the fanatrds try to deny it.
You sound like a real fucking faggot

Stayed for the animation despite how mediocre everything about the show was but once that got cut in half due to Disney putting all their talent into The Lion Guard there was nothing to really look forward to,

>the threads are nothing but shippership and only became active again after the date episode because the rest of the show was going nowhere there's also a fucking episode about smoochbuddies and what not. This show is very romance centric even if the fanatrds try to deny it.

The threads have been shit since day 1, but they've been "active" since this season began.

>eople tend to jack off to lore and continuity but that means jack shit if the story and setting isn't remotely interesting
Fuck you, I love the story and setting

>This show is very romance centric even if the fanatrds try to deny it.
There have been like maybe two episodes that could actually be truly called romance centric

>but they've been "active" since this season began.
Not really. They pretty much died down until that episode and the only reason why it hasn't been moved to /trash/ is because they don't max out often

Since July there's like 1 or 2 threads reaching bump limit a day. Sometimes more when new episodes air.

I haven't seen an instance this year where one of the threads would go ignored for hours and then die off with like 50 posts or some shit; it's not some obscure fetish thing here,

>What's Glossaryck's larger plan
There isn't one. He is the living embodiment of the Book of Spells. Whoever has possession of the book, he now serves. He only said, "At your service m'lady." to Ludo because Ludo is the keeper of the book now, which is the keeper of Glossaryck.

He says m'lady because he's been serving under women for hundreds of years now. He gave Ludo the look up down because Ludo is now the owner of the book.

He even says "M'lady" to Marco. It's just his custom.

>I love the story and setting
So you have shit taste. There's nothing interesting about either which would explain why this show doesn't have a huge following.
>There have been like maybe two episodes that could actually be truly called romance centric
Let's see; There's the dance episode which literally fucking sets up the shit with the red moon, the puberty episode which has Star trying to get in all the boys pants, the episode where Marco and Star's ex fight over her, Smoochbuddies, the Jackie date episode oh and the fact that the crux of the plot is heavily centered on an begotten love affair in Star's family.

Yep no romance whatsoever in this

>Since July there's like 1 or 2 threads reaching bump limit a day.
Cool bullshit bro

It's a bad show, but some parts are worth it. Like the cuckening.

I'm in those fucking threads. I may be a faggot about the show but that's because I like it enough to keep up with fandom shit.

Here's your fucking proof:
Again, the threads are shit, but that's literally thousands of posts across multiple maxed-out threads about Star Vs from the last week alone. There may be more since I just found these searching "star"

>So you have shit taste.
No you

It's still strange how the house of mouse owns star vs evil...and marvel of all things

Whatever happened to that guy mackle who uses to run the threads?

B to the T to the F and the O

This is a great ship

Can someone here share a download link for season 2? My pc takes forever to stream and I just finished season 1.

No. Star is a spaz, almost everything on the show is created to serve as a joke

>look at a bunch of posts
>nothing but shipping shit
jesus fuck are you guys faggots

If I was him I'd go after connies mom. She's thic, plus 12 year olds are shit

12 1/2 user, plus a 2 year age gap is much better than milfs, with milfs you really gotta work for it, also loli if you're into that stuff and what not