ITT: Q T Mu Ts with Gru V Boo Ts

ITT: Q T Mu Ts with Gru V Boo Ts

The X-gene really does multiply sex appeal, doesn't it?

Oh my yes

Groovy boots? Sure, I can get behind that.

Squirrel Girl, she ruins everything even when she's not in the story

That's Henderson forcing Jubille into her Self Insert.

She even draws Jubes with her haircut.

is she still a vampire teen mother with a adopted kid or what?
Like, she is kinda in limbo fora while, maybe they should pair her and her disgusting baby with Gwenpool or something

But user, that's just Squirrel Girl cosplaying as Jubilee.

She'll be leading the new Generation X

>new Generation X
oh god no.
please.

Dude it's an X team full of kids, they'll all be dead by this time next year except for the one or two people actually like maybe.
Assuming nobody loads them onto a bus and nukes the bus.

>Suddenly remembers that made-for-tv Generation X disaster

yeah.
but damn, why can't marvel stop making the same shit awful titles over and over again?

oh god, I remember now.
I think I had block it with all my other traumatic memories.

Because they keep trying to have the same success they had when they rebooted the X squad that first time when they brought in Collossus, Storm and Wolverine.

And the New Mutants

Part of it is the phoenix retcon and xfactor. If Scott (and I fucking love Scott and he has been the only good thing to happen to X-Men in like a decade) and Jean never came back and some of the New Mutants actually joined the team later on then you would have a constant cycle of new characters into the kids book, new people onto the main team, and some of the main teams leaving, retiring, or dying.

The fact that you can't kill Scott or Logan or Storm, or Kurt, or Peter means you will never have what people had during the new mutants and the pre x factor days

>New Mutants
They'll get a book like next year.

Hopefully they don't draw the characters like inbreds to SYNERGIZE with the movie.

new mutants were good, until people realized they would never graduate to x-men, nor have real new students, or plot development, then marvel panicked, killed half of them, turn one into satan and the others into whores.
seriously, wtf Marvel, all you had to do is graduate them like kids finishing high school, how hard can that be

Hey, the Gwenpool comic is actually good. Don't try to bog it down with shit.

Well, in fairness to them, Mansion getting blown up may build character, but it is pretty disruptive to a lesson plan.

gwenpool is excellent, but marvel is shit.
they will fuck it eventually and you know it

They already put her in fucking Hellcat

>Hellcat
anom, the deal is that you have to shove forgotten characters on successful comics, not on awful shit no one reads

I just realized Gwen is obligatory a Sup Forumsmrad.
damn, now I feel sorry for her

I DIDN'T IMAGINE IT!

IT WAS REAL!

I'M NOT INSANE!

chestlets, when will they learn?

They look ready to almost kiss.

Don't worry, it's just the regular WatX shitshow under new name.
If they hadn't called this Generation X to "listen to the fans", it should've been called "Jubilee and the X-Men".
That would've been the honest title. But then current Uncanny X-Men is actually X-Force, so who gives a fuck anymore.

She's a redditor and you know it.

if that is true then she deserves all marvel will do to her and much more.

Of course she is; she actually reads comics.