youtu.be/tSeek1ouq7A
instagram.com/p/BKJyaBoAnls/
youtube.com/watch?v=eJzq-QNV690
youtube.com/watch?v=BW2FB-V-C7M
youtube.com/watch?v=zxgUUfQPxAI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Av5Jb52yFBo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

weakest episode so far I think.

did it say to search 'mark zuckerberg sweat' because of the jew jacket?

Not funny, I prefer his standup

How do I get Sam Hyde mode, lads? I like he doesn't give a shit about aesthetics and just wants to be strong as fuck.

It was fucking garbage.

Favorite standup show?

just lift and drink zippy water family

Be a man and don't give a fuck about aesthetics and just seek strength.

Destroying (((Mark Zuckerberg))) was my favorite part

Sam was saying this for 2 weeks, but I actually think it was one of the best. Zuckerjew and headsmash were eggcellent.

I believe so

Oy vey.

still not funny faggot. im sure the adult swim executives will get tired of those blowjobs eventually and then this shitfest will be taken out of its misery.

>1 post by this ID

pure coincidence?

Btw, I have a theory that Sam an co. have basically done their best to use up every single dime of the budget given to them by [AS] just to piss off the producers. Also, from some of the footage behind the scenes, you can see that it's visibly chaotic as fuck.

Link to BTS footage?

Just look at the instagram/facebook/twitter of Nick/Charls/Andrew

The first scene, they fucked it completely,and the background sound doesn't help.
In the promo that scene was really good, was even funny but now it's just tasteless and stupid.

Rippetoe faggot

>The prison sketch

youtube.com/watch?v=Av5Jb52yFBo

I've never seen the show before this one and I thought it was pretty fucking funny.

sick of mde get a job sam

Be 100 percent white native American.

why do you keep shilling your failed tv show here?

what a sad life..

checked

it was good, particularly the bodybuilder skit. laughed

Best one so far

I believe you

the TED talk

so i dont understand the whole cop killer thing. is MDE anti police? i thought they were conservative.

>that man... was albert einstein

Holy fuck, just watched a few more episodes, these men are doing God's work. How the fuck did they get adult swim to put this on air?

"Jews Rock!"

They're just top memers

its not weak

this episode was great

2>4>5>3>1

just b/c it wasnt filled with pro-stormweenie shit doesnt mean it wasnt good

this ep was pure kino

I never went to prison. Was it meant for people who've been to jail / prison before?

Why all the 2deep4u bullshit? All the setup with no payoff. Every fucking time.

Sketch A: They suggested to murder Mark
>But what about jail-time and consequences?
Sketch B: Its just time, and at the end you will sleep forever anyway

The last two makes sense if you saw them as one.

you faggots need to stop thinking "oh shit what was the hidden meaning in this"??

its fucking art, its kino, its just supposed to be cool shit, its not """"""""for"""""""" anyone

every piece of art has a deeper meaning to it.
That's what makes the art better

>Funhaus
>Not based

take it back faggot

i think sam hyde might have schizophrenia

>implying the best art isn't that which stands without context and subtext

senpai dont get me started about how pleb you are

you havent even begun to understand kino

Satan pls

meant for

I don't get it.

>australia, that place is gross, gross people there
Wow, rude.

title?

what movie is this? looks interesting/

They look like Richard Spencer and Ann Coulter

youtu.be/x8WA_q2Pau0?t=1m45s

MDE is tame this is real comedy youtu.be/tSeek1ouq7A

instagram.com/p/BKJyaBoAnls/

best episode so far

holy fuck

Liked the first sketch, the rest was shit.

MDE has done a lot of anti-police sketches and jokes in stand-up before. Its almost a running theme.

I don't understand, how is this Sup Forums related?

I thought it was pretty great.

youtube.com/watch?v=eJzq-QNV690

youtube.com/watch?v=BW2FB-V-C7M

frank was actually pretty good until normies found him he used to be a lot more racist and now he's just edgy trash

Officer Maggot is my personal favorite

conservatives aren't funny

can't win if you don't play!

Alright, so who should I be watching then?

I require webms of his gym autism. That was pretty funny.

this looks like a fun watch

pass the sauce bro

KINO
I
N
O

Sam doesn't like authority and thinks that the majority of cops are losers who became cops just to push people around.

Officer Maggot and
youtube.com/watch?v=zxgUUfQPxAI
sum up what he thinks of cops.

I am sure the gym sketch is related to us and our insane refugee obesssion

It's a remnant of Sam's libertarian days according to him.
It actually makes sense. Leftists are for big government, conservatives are not, police being an extension of the government means conservatives generally want less of them, or at least less overbearing ones like Officer Maggot. I believe that's the point.

How so?

zulawski's on the silver globe

Why is making fun of rich preppy people so funny.

I thought it was beautiful. Funny, had a message, made fun of white people, artistic.

It's just /fit/ memes

wat

this should clarify.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Av5Jb52yFBo

Here's the song from the last sketch

The sketch is about self deception. The system crushes and imprisons him, but he denies that it is happening and acts like he is fine with it. In the end he is broken, returns to ruin, and is forced to lie in the bed he made for himself.

At least that is what I read into it. Episode was fantastic IMO. Saw the opening one in a preview, still funny. Power lifter was good. Zuckerberg was alright. Prison sketch was really powerful.

the only fans of mde are edgy little kids and retards, I mean this isn't even funny lmao. they only get attention because they have no job prospects so they can say outrageous things for shock value to be edgy.

Narcissistic idiot country which doesn't know what it's doing, makes mess in the gym. All the other countries are silent. Claims that it's is the strongest, and knows how to do things right. Yells at others for being loud, spends a fortune on milk (refugees), acting like it's healthy - vomits his own medicine due to heavy abuse

why does everything need a hidden political meaning? the sketch was nicely shot and interesting to watch in its own right

Retarded. The charls prison sketch is about whites getting fucked by minorities over a crime he actually didnt commit and ignoring every bit of it/taking all of their accusations. when he finally atones for the crime he never commited, his home is ruined. It's a commentary about white guilt. I'm not even white and I can see that. it isn't even subtle.

>snake eyes

>Shits on Australia right at the top of the episode
Yeah, they browse pol

Everything Charles does has a hidden political meaning.

the guys are free, absolutely free. it's so refreshing to see that kind of free expression.

not even that hidden desu senpai

No. The sketch seems to be a layered commentary on denial, the "comfort of captivity," and white guilt & genocide.

Charls' character is minding his own business when he's picked up by the police for a crime. We have no idea whether or not he actually did it, and indeed, it doesn't matter. He's going to be punished, guilty or not. Like Sam says, whites today are practically told that being born as white is tantamount to "original sin."

The case seems to be, however, that he is innocent. He goes into it having perfect faith that the system will grant him justice. Instead, he's imprisoned.

His response to all of this is denial. What he says to the judge when being told his sentence, him talking to himself in his cell, what he says while gambling with the guards. He holds onto his laid-back attitude and apathy as he's unblinkingly gambles away more years of his life, as he gets stabbed by fellow inmates.

Finally, he's released. He gives an indifferent farewell to the guard as he's let out, and walks home. Only his home is in ruins. He has nothing. He then marches off to a bed, that has written on its side "To Go To Sleep Forever". His deathbed. He knows he wasted his time, that he should have fought back, and that its too late. Only now does he finally become angry. But it is of no consequence. He's already lost everything.

It's basically a two-pronged commentary.

1. How people are perfectly happy to live in captivity, because fighting back is too hard. Too risky. This is why so many people (whites especially) are either apathetic, or going along with the bullshit hoping they can "exonerated." Key exhibit, white people that buy into social justice/BLM/etc.

2. Whites are allowing themselves to be crushed by the systems we helped put in place, and our response is to ignore/deny it, or join in. By the time we realize we fucked ourselves, it will be too late. Our home will be gone. There will be nothing left to do but go to sleep forever.

mind = blown

where would i go to see leftarded outrage over this? like, a bunch of eternal student, professional stoner dudes MUST realize what is going on here?

I love you guys, seriously

>gallon of milk erryday
>powerliftin
Thats /fit/'s GOMAD meme!
GG Sam.