This show is the most smarmy and sanctimonius thing that ever existed. Why do people like this shit?

This show is the most smarmy and sanctimonius thing that ever existed. Why do people like this shit?

Dude they make fun of everyone quit getting your panties in such a twist xD

>you will never be to dumb too not understand south park jokes

>South Park treating monuments issues
Wow, aren't they a little late on that one? I guess it's okay if the satire is pretty good.

fuck south park
fuck trey
fuck matt
Its all SJW bullshit now.

they were mocking the sanctimonious college faggots that were kicking the civil war statue, if you were too retarded to get it

why are matt and trey so scared of using trump? old south park would be absolutely raving at the opportunity to use trump as a character, but here we only see vague representations of him or just fucking tweets. it is odd to me because throughout the show's history they have tackled cult icons in their prime like it was the god damn NFL.

as 3% cherokee I gotta say you're all super asshats. gib me the shekkels. t. pocahontas

trump thrives off negative press and meme'd himself in to office with it.

>morals are bad
Fucking youngfag asswipes. I get why earlier generations always hate the next generations.

Hes too fucking easy

>making easy jokes is easy, but they suck
>making clever jokes... eh, screw that...

It triggers the alt-wrong.

>why are matt and trey so scared of using trump?
I don't blame you for forgetting the last two seasons but Trump was the prime minister of Canada and he gets fucked to death by Garrison.

oh look here we go

comedy central seriously has like 4 shows running that are just for shitting on trump, im sure M&T feel its starting to be a bit played out

>too

I think you are.

anti-trump media is the only thing that keeps us so called "nu males" at bay. stay on your guard kekistanis.

>being this new

back you go, lad

They barely used Clinton and Bush who were very easy to make jokes about.

>old south park would be absolutely raving at the opportunity to use trump as a character
Historically, they haven't really shat on presidents when they appear. The most stinging they ever got was Bill Clinton being pacified by the Japanese when they assured him he had a large penis, but that was less a jab at Clinton and more just a general running joke in the episode.

I fucking hate when people try to pass off their Obama as satirical when About Last Night very deliberately steered clear of both candidates' personal politics. Totally intellectually dishonest argumentation from faggots who can't feel validated in their opinions on Trump unless literally every show they watch shares them. Not to mention they already blasted him more than any other president last season. Like nigga will you ever be satisfied?

>very easy to make jokes about
this just in: easy jokes are the shit plebs post to each other over at reddit. over and over again.
>hehe
>>pfthehehehe
>>>pfpfththahahahaha
>>>>pfpfpthahhahaahhahgarbl
>>>>>pfAAHTHAHAHAHAHAHehe

wtf this episode was almost exclusively against liberals, did we watch the same thing?

Sup Forums is legit retarded

>FAKE NEWS
welcome to the interwebs

South Park has always had a large conservative fanbase which only grew in number after season 19.

And as things have gotten super duper polarizing, Parker and Stone basically chose their conservative fanbase over the liberal fanbase, in terms of choosing a side in the culture war even as they give lip service towards being anti-Trump.

Also if they gave into the liberals they could only make Barney the Dinosaur as anything else would be too triggering and too Western

This episiode was anti left tho do you even watch it or do you just post this everywhere you can
Here is your /you/ faggot

Numales you wouldn't do shit because everyone on the right works out goes to gun ranges and is a part of the military it would be a slaughter you 60 pound 5 ft fucking numale

>An entire board is one person
shudup

>everyone on the right works out goes to gun ranges and is a part of the military
my fucking sides

mindblowing that there are actually individuals over the age of 15 that watch south park

When they become old and dads with one being literally a cuck the show was doomed

Why is South Park so boring now?

>tv like south park when it makes fun of people they don't like.
>tv hates south park when they make left leaning political observations/statements or shit on the orange goblin.

Like clockwork.

its a false flag you sister fucking flyover

trey lost it after his divorce and marrying that mutt with black son plus theyve lived too long in gated communities

>South Park makes fun of people I dislike
>Based South Park!
>South Park makes fun of people I like
>wtf I hate South Park now!

It not morals though, parading around degeneracy like pride parades leaving shit condoms on the street. Then getting triggered when we don't feel sympathy someone called it disgusting... Were not asking you to repent or some shit... Just quit shoving the fag and diversity shit down everybodies throats.

kys

chuckled

it literally used to be good these last 3 seasons are just absolute shit. even when your completely aware of the joke in the real world sense it is no longer funny just obnoxious and beat to death.

What are you talking about, they literally had an entire season that was about nothing but Donald Trump

Right ? All the right wing retards I know are obese Big Mac groveling fat fucks that can't find their asshole when wiping lmao

You have to go back Cletus
>>>r/T_D

#only 90s kids remember the good south park

you're fucking retarded

To watch overly sensitive, walking censorship lables get ansty in the pantsy after they've watched an episode. Pretty entertaining. South Park: the show that keep on giving, even between episodes.

>Why do people like this shit?
Because they're teenagers. There's nothing teenage pseudo-intellectuals love more than hamfisted satire.

>Needs a gun to feel strong and manly
>Too weak to fight men the proper way
Kek

always beeen sjw bullshit

OP is being super indigenous right now

You couldn't of been less baited xD

>Sup Forums'striggered again
Is it a day that ends in Y already?

its not Sup Forums its retards who watch the first 30 seconds of the new south parks and just assume that its pro-sjw shit even tho episode 3 was against the erasure of history

the beating of the first nations guy was probably the most outrageous and plain fucked-up thing they've ever done imo

The far right is so easily upset that they instantly dismiss anything that sounds critical to them. So it doesn't matter what ELSE a person or show has to say - if they one time implied that the far right is irrationally angry, that person/show is forever SJW.

It's called having shit for brains.

I can't believe Sup Forums is now getting triggered by South Park of all things. What the hell happened here?

false flag larpers making fake bait threads, and literal actual fucking retard nazis from Sup Forums, both, at the same time.

>Sup Forums is one person

I think this is the problem in politics nowadays. Too many people generalizing everything and everyone into neat little categories.

Why are so so obsessed with Sup Forums? Like, it's a board dude. Who gives a shit.

>old park : adventures with weird shit going on, racist jokes from cartman to gain shock value
>nu park : basing episodes after current political events and making a stance for anti drumpf and whitey for no actual reason
Back then the shockvalue racist stuff had a purpose but now it's mainly because of current and events and politics

It's a very slow bait thread.
Someone tries to keep it alive but after 9 hours it's still around 60 replies. It got no traction.
It's not particularly indicative of anything about Sup Forums.

This but unironically

>Making fun of President Trump
haha wow so edgy
how original and refreshing

>alt left pussies cry about oppression

You have to go back Aiden

And that's why they utterly failed in the last season portraying him? Two times mind you.

Have you been to Sup Forums lately? It's like a bunch of middle school kids that nobody liked manged to congregate but all of them are just doing what they think will make them fit in, and they've misguided themselves into thinking that all the other autistic retards on Sup Forums represent the entire site.

>The most stinging they ever got was Bill Clinton being pacified by the Japanese when they assured him he had a large penis, but that was less a jab at Clinton and more just a general running joke in the episode.
Go rewatch the Civil War episode.

remember when this show used to be clever?

South Park has always been about puerile humor, I have no idea what you're talking about.

you mean when cartman lied about a sex tape and clinton gave in just in case?

or when cartman's mom had sex with clinton so she could abort cartman?

the snuke up hillary's snize

obama being danny ocean?

while they made bush behind the 911 conspiracy, a war monger, and an idiot.

they used to be less blunt and direct with their topics.

What in the fuck are you talking about, the episode you just posted was incredibly blunt and direct.

Fuckin owned. I samefagged both posts. Too easy, apes.

it wasn't referencing anything that just happened, and had taken things to absurdity.

plus it part of Garrison's multi season sexual identity character arc.

Do you mean White Nationalists or actual Nazis?
>t. Sup Forumsack

Trey Parker talked about this on Nerdist podcast. They're sick of it being the ONLY target in comedy. At some point it's just noise.

That's not less "blunt and direct", and it's certainly not what I would call clever.
Once again, what in the fuck are you on about.

south park has become the mantee ball pool.

That's pretty fucking blunt, Jesus Christ.
I guess it's "subtle humour" when you agree with it and "blunt humour" when you don't

South Park is for 14 y/o's and people who never developed beyond the mental and/or emotional state of a 14 y/o.
Discuss.

So what you're saying is that South Park is for Trump supporters and Sup Forumsfags?

>alines installed a device up my anus!
>not a manatee ball plot

lmfao get out of here dumbshit

watch orgazmo, these fucknuts have never been deeper than a kiddie pool

the difference between then and now.

if it was made today. the episode would have been about Bruce Jenner and Trump's trans ban for the military.

Where as then. The moral the story was that surgery can only make you look how you want and can't change who you are inside.

Old Matt & Trey made an entire movie making fun of the leftist anti American anti war in Iraq hysteria and didn't mention Dubya once. Why would they when everyone else was doing the same thing at the time?

Current year Matt & Trey just spent an entire season making fun of Trump...just like everyone else was at the time.

You mean like all the episodes where Bruce Jenner still looked like a horribly misshapen man and ran people over?
Y'know, those Season 19-20 episodes?
You people act like South Park has changed but it really hasn't since S10, aside from the continuity. All that has changed are the people their criticizing, which surprise surprise are the people who are now saying "wtf I hate South Park"

Cartman's anal satellite dish and the Greys were part of a multi season gag. It also fit within the original premise of the show. where it was a rural town where strange things happened.

Fucking guy was part of the problem and it's irritating to hear him only realise that now.

No-
I'm saying it's for 14 y/o's, if you're not just shitposting and you genuinely think that there are only "right wing rural and suburban retards"with the emotional/mental state if a 14 y/o, then this is the show for you

>LITERALLY the "they were great when they made fun of people we don't like but they're terrible when they make fun of us" argument
Kek literal horseshoe, you people are not above criticism.

It's funny because up until S20 Sup Forumsfags and Trump supporters loved South Park, especially S19.

Way to completely miss my point faggot.

Lol

why is it smarmy? because the last episode mocked liberals for their victim complex? or because it makes fun of things in general?

>a town where strange things happen

lmao why do you make things up? just to strengthen your shitty argument?

>Parker and Stone insist that the show is still more about "kids being kids" and "what it's like to be in [elementary school] in America"

you fucking liar jesus christ, you are such a little bitch

no, its thousands of inbred virgin mongoloids and 3rd world niggers.