DAMN HILLARY

DAMN HILLARY
BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THE NAMEDROPPING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RbkGAlqxFzQ
breitbart.com/milo/2016/08/11/trump-brought-subversion-decadence-back-gay-culture/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

holy fuck what is she doing

THe best part of this is that the poor white trash I hate is now officially the new niggers of America so we can kick them around. As a white man I agree with everything Hillary says

is she trying to throw the election?

She is quoting you fuckers and bringing your beliefs into the sun. That fear you feel is common to rats when their extermination is near.

The Globalists are trying to smear nationalism once and for all. They'll get Trump elected, orchestrate WW3 while he's President, and make sure everyone in the media blames Trump for starting that war.

Sure is CTR in here...

kek wills it

Lol only whites think people of other races have empathy for them. Hope you are one of the childfree whites, cause your kids are fucked in a 5% white earth. Prepare for some Zimbabwe tier shit.

ok

Not CTR. 2 or 3 faggots that go around and shitpost, that's it.

It's not fear, it's victory

We're going to win and this proves it

THIS PROVES IT WAS A MISTAKE, SHE ALREADY TRIED "BRINGING" OUR BELIEFS INTO THE SUN WITH A WHOLE FUCKING SPEECH

THAT DISSONANCE YOU FEEL IS COMMON TO FLIES WHO DON'T KNOW THEY'VE BEEN TRAPPED IN A SPIDER'S WEB

Kek i beg you to choke thisbitch. DOubledigits confirm

>is about to say sorry for namecalling possible voters
>can't contain her hatred and starts to rant again

lmao is she fucking stupid?

Do old people just not know how to use the social medias?

>muh david duke
>muh impartial beaner judge
>muh Obammer

none of this has anything to do with my beliefs though

Her only chance was to stay hidden, and say nothing. She even Fucked that up.

who the fuck did trump hire to advocate for the "alt-right"

is pence a secret memer?

This. Being on Sup Forums made me realize how pathetic Stormfags really are.

I'm so sick of the fucking guilt-by-association shit that gets pulled every election.

If a member of the KKK bought Pepsi instead of Coke does that mean Pepsi specifically made their soft drink for the KKK? Just because person X likes person A that doesn't mean person A shares person X's beliefs. Especially when you have very limited choices in an election.

How come this smear only works for one party too? How come we can't point to deplorable people who support Hillary and have that make her look bad? It's a fucking pathetic tatic.

Not even a stormfag but cunts like you i want to fight.

>we're stronger together unless you are one of those ebil nadzees

>parroting a bunch of debunked stories to prove a moot point
She is going full BLM at this rate.
>muh David Duke!
Someone send her the Klansman Bird picture again. She needs a reminder.

>MUH CTR IN MUH SAFE SPACE

Pathetic, this is all you faggots can say.

Hahahaha bring our arguments to light, just don't be surprised when logic wins

>Gold Star family

Is that like, a family that's more important than the rest of us plebs?

Not even an apology

exactly man. i cannot in good faith bring children into the world as it is now. its fallen upon us to fix it now, once and for all. brexit was a good start, but merkel has to go, and trump absolutely must win, or this world is fucked for good forever

wtf? I am a #alt-rightmissile now

any publicity is good publicity. hard to exterminate half of the country bruh

>TRUMP HIRED THE ALT-RIGHT BOOGEYMAN
>MY POOR WOMANLY EMOTIONS ARE UNDER SIEGE

>Grossly generalistic
>half of donald trump supporters

Pick one

Stephen Bannon (Breitbart Exec)

>I was "grossly generalistic"
>still calls them racist xenophobic KKK bigots via association

nice guilt-tripping strawman tho

Banon

I like how with all the shit Trump said this election he never apoligized for any of it. Hillary says "basket of deplorables" and has to disavow herself the next day.

This is the greatest timeline.

She's saying the people from Breitbart

>but merkel has to go, and trump absolutely must win

those things won't fix a damn thing. the root of the problem has to be fixed or else it will be a perpetual cycle. and I think we all know what the root is

And I suppose you are already planning on surrending?

Did you even read the post. The "apology" portion is dwarfed by how she doubled down on the point of her comment.

Can we change her catchphrase to "weaker divided" after this huge fail of hers?

>Prejudice and paranoia.

>MUH RUSSIANS MUH RUSSIAN TV. GOYIM, THE RUSSIANS ARE LYING ABOUT MY EMAILS. EVIL RUSSIANS!!! CONSPIRACIES DON'T EXIST - EXCEPT THE ONE ABOUT TRUMP BEING A SPOOKY RUSSIAN KGB OPERATIVE THAT SAYS HE WANTS TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN BUT HE ACTUALLY MEANS RUSSIA!

>FORGET ABOUT JULIAN ASSANGE AND WIKILEAKS. REMEMBER THAT OBSCURE FACT ABOUT HIM? THAT MEANS ALL OF THE EMAILS ARE MAKE-BELIEVE.

>I'M TOTALLY NOT ESTABLISHMENT. TO PROVE IT HERE ARE SOME PICTURES OF BLACK PEOPLE SMILING.

Comment on that post "sorry" but not sorry.

It's working. We're driving her insane. Meanwhile ordinary people see, who is it forming mobs and beating people in the streets on the basis of their beliefs or even race? Who encourages these groups to gain votes and turn people against each other to take attention off of the crimes of the elite?

breitbart and drudge are the only legitimate american news sources nowadays. have to use rt for general stuff because everywhere else is either biased against trump, or shilling for lgbt or some other disgusting leftist acceptance bullshit

>>I'M TOTALLY NOT ESTABLISHMENT. TO PROVE IT HERE ARE SOME PICTURES OF BLACK PEOPLE SMILING.

youtube.com/watch?v=RbkGAlqxFzQ

David Duke's baggage is simply telling the truth.

breitbart.com/milo/2016/08/11/trump-brought-subversion-decadence-back-gay-culture/

i never feel for da joos meme
muslims are the greatest threat to humanity, followed closely by niggers

She's like that one basic bitch on facebook that says something mean to her "friends" and writes a wall of text on how depressed she is because of it. Cringe.

Hillary confirmed to basically be a bitch before. But now she's Trump's bitch.

>we're stronger together
>by the way 50% of the country are all evil nazis who shouldn't be allowed to have opinions

literally Brexit.

It was the plan all along

The economy can't sustain itself, it's going to crash harder than ever before

Trump is going to be the fall guy when he's elected

What does Trump do when he fucks up? Doubles down, adapts while confirming, best of both worlds. The only people who don't buy it are ignorant "WILL HE DISAVOW?!?!?" retards like Morning Schmuck.

Hillary made a solid attempt at 4D chess. It could have backfired, and it could have succeeded, but now that she admitted it was a mistake, it was. The battle is over when you admit defeat in your heart, but with meme magic, it doesn't need to end with you, it can perpetuate. She did it publicly to millions of Americans. She killed it, and with it a part of her competence, her media cover, and herself.

There are no takebacks in 4D chess. Trump/Pence is already roasting her, and now she admits she deserves it. Truly the candidate for cucks.

Wtf I love Hillary now

Sounds like something a Jew would say

that's why come november I expect a civil war on the good ol US of the A

>I'm sorry
>But Trump is still racist lmao
Someone explain to me why the Breitbart guy is so evil again?

gat dam

those overuse of quotation marks.

Muslims absolutely deserve to be bullied for their """faith""".
The Qur'an contains more hate speech than the entire history of Sup Forums.

>believing Democrats ever cared about anyone getting exterminated

Why are these people tolerated? Im tired of having to BTFO them myself.

everyone spam that pic of her hugginh the grand wizard dude!!

Is she fucking retarded? That statement alone was dumb enough but now she's not only back-pedalling already but also bringing back her "alt-right" boogeyman that has already made her look like a moron the first time she brought it up? Is she trying to lose on purpose now?

I was on the fence, but thats it i support hillary now