ITT: Times innocent scenes turned your dick into diamonds

ITT: Times innocent scenes turned your dick into diamonds

She wasn't even a cute cat, her head is fucking huge.

Diamonds is a suitable analogy, considering that only an enormous amount of pressure could possibly convince me to partake in one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"BRRRRAAAAPPPTT!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

The part in Moana when she's teaching the kids how to dance, and the camera focuses on her shaking her ass

based

Dude nobody is going to read that shit calm down

oh wow i remember this too

Brapt is fucking gay, why try to change perfection?

>No!

t. lebbit

I saw that Del Toro movie nobody else saw, Crimson Peak with my sister, and there's one scene where the protagonist girl gets temporarily disabled via poison and gets force fed porridge while the crazy chick she's in the house with mocks her

I don't know what it is about cat/human hybrids but that scene was terrifying to me

This.

And the scene in Pinocchio where the guy turns into a donkey. Fuck, the amount of cum I splurged on that

Basically any domestic abuse or rape scene, and I feel very ashamed about it. But also very, very aroused.
Those aren't examples of innocent scenes though I guess

Trolled softly

Lion King "can you feel the love tonight" sex scene

>XD I WUZ pretending!!1!!1
kys

I'd thrust my sword in her stone if ya know what I mean.

Examples?

I fucking hate furries.

>no girl will ever be as enamored with you as much as that squirrel was enamored with Arthur

Yeah brapposting is fucking stupid. He had a clever intro but ruined it.

Bastard out of Carolina is in your top 5, isn't it?

Why are you posting on a furry imageboard?

i mean it wasnt really that innocent

t. rebbit

Shit was all pasta anyways.

>"SQUEAL LIKE A PIG!" from Deliverance
>The Hills Have Eyes
>Inglorious Basterds scene where the girl gets chocked (made even better by the fact that Tarantino didn't think it looked realistic enough and literally choked the girl himself, so it's not acting, but actual, real strangling)

No....never heard of it, cheers I'll give it a watch. Any other, ahem, recommendations?

That scene made my youngling weiner tingle something fierce. I always wanted him to just stay a squirrel and live his life with her

Never happened.

I vaguely remember a scene from the 101 Dalmations movie where they're all in a barn and they start sucking milk from a group of friendly cows. I might be misremembering though, but the memory alone, false or not, really got me into nipple sucking

You are remembering correct. They cows were plenty happy to get their titties sucked, too.

That reminds me Jinkies!

And part 2.

I'm not a furry. But what guy hasn't been sitting on the couch watching a movie, then your cat jumps into your lap and starts kneading and purring, and you get a huge erection? I mean, goddamn. I just want to drink my Franzia and enjoy Watch What Happens Live. I don't need that drama.

The correct response is to pet your cat near its tail, which arouses it.

>Degenerate faggot is a cat owner
What a shock.

When Hermione landed on top of Harry in the 3rd film after being smacked by the Whomping Willow my wand tingled a bit