Karl Pilkington

Thoughts on this manc?

Other urls found in this thread:

digitalspy.com/tv/news/a838668/karl-pilkington-sky-1-sitcom-sick-of-it/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Great character actor, apparently his real name is Graeme.

Ehm...so get this, right? He's on this travel show...only he hates every place he ends up in.

a'right there's this 'airy chinese kid. Mental

>...Only tried it on with the zookeeper's wife
>(disbelieved outburst) Make him go away, Steve

Absolute bollocks

Reminds me of Dilkinton's head for some reason

LIL

I'm not sure but that is what I've heard.

THIS IS SUCH SHIT

Let him finish

If you think about what he says he is right most of the time. When was the last time you saw an old geezer eating a Twix?

You've never thought what he says is just a bit too silly to be real?

Ive never seen a black ghost either.

>Why are them Jamaican men swinging fish around their head?
>(DS)
>de trout spinners

Karl we are never doing this again

He has a new TV show coming out soon on sky 1 called "Sick of it". It's a sitcom of a fictionalized version of his life. Probably will have skits reenacted from the radio show/podcast.

as someone who has spent a lot of time around working class northerners, no i don't

wait really?

H A P P E N I N G
digitalspy.com/tv/news/a838668/karl-pilkington-sky-1-sitcom-sick-of-it/

>watches a film a day
>favourite films are The Elephant Man and Kes
>Ricky's is The Godfather
is he the most patrician of the three?

I've never seen a old man eating a Twix, and I've never once seen a Chinese homeless person.
If you tally all of Karl's insights, you'll be surprised at how much of it is true.

man moths

Karl was originally a producer of Ricky's radio program who started doing bits on the show. He's not exactly playing a character because by all accounts TV Karl is very like Karl IRL. But he's not an idiot and a lot of what he says is wrapped in at least one level of irony. That may be why for many years when he was on radio he avoided showing his face or giving personal details. He's playing a role but it's one he's played his whole life and is never comfortable embracing.

>Pilkington moved to London from Manchester to work with XFM as a producer. While there, he unintentionally caused Gail Porter to leave the station in tears after only one show: he criticised her performance, which Pilkington says was an attempt to encourage improvement.

Is there a more real life Karl work story than this?

>check link cautiously
>check date of article
>it's not April 1st

Holy fuck, this is actually happening?
>Sick of I will star Karl as a fictional version of himself, as his character is dumped by his long-term girlfriend and forced to live with his old auntie.
>Sky 1 revealed: "Sick of It is a scripted comedy series that sees Karl Pilkington take on two roles – himself, and the voice inside his head, as he muddles through the mundane life he may have led if he hadn't met Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant."
>"For most people the inner self is there to help make decisions but mine mainly confuses me and pushes me in the wrong direction."
>"I'd say that doing this series was my inner self's idea. I've only just realised that I'm playing myself twice but only being paid once. Like I say, my inner self doesn't really look out for me."

This already sounds golden. When's it coming out?

I think this year

please

This seriously isn't a joke, right? I'd completely got to terms with that fact that Karl would never do telly again, and now we're getting a "version of himself" sitcom?
And no Ricky or Steve involvement either which is great in my opinion because Moaning was the best Karl ever did since Ricky and Steve weren't prodding him at all times.

>be in London
>see Punch & Judy pub
>crack laughing because of the xfm shows reference