Cytu DOT be/r/sleepsnug

Streaming comfy TV shows and movies now. Currently playing Beyond Belief with Jonathan Frakes!

cytu DOT be/r/sleepsnug

BRING ALL THE LIMP DICK YOU CAN CARRY LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL GET THE FUCK IN HERE

when do the movies start?

idk, the playlist is loosey-goosey
request something (that can be streamed from youtube, dailymotion, vimeo, or google drive) in chat

whoever guesses wrong in Fact or Fiction has to suck my dick!

DUBS HAVE MOTHERFUCKING SPOKEN GET YOUR LIMP DICKS IN HERE

>streaming

homosex faggots kys

DUBS AGAIN.

>DICKS

gay confirmed

nothing gay about watching some spooptober movies with strangers on the internet. Just try to ignore the limp dicks.

>So which one is it going to be? Did six million Jews really die? Or was the truth lost in the ashes of history?

>If you believed six million jews were systematically murdered by the Third Reich...you were wrong! It was just a trick played on you by the leftist media! Every day we see things that make us question the truth. It's important to remember that if something sounds too good to be true, then it probably isn't. The amount of resources needed to rid the world of Christ killers would be so expensive that the cost would literally be...BEYOND BELIEF!

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET GAY IN HERE WITH US

>watching some comfy horror shows with come chill anons and baking these cookies
what a time to be alive

underrated

FACT

Ololololololololololol

Whoever hosts this room thank you for real. always good shit going on

Tales From The Darkside now

bampo

ayy don't eat me lady

GREASEBOMPS NOW

Pear is thicc

it's a mellow spook, but an unnerving one nevertheless

Fergie is a dog, what are you talking about?

chipmunk'd

ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK NYIGGA?

WITH A SUPER YOUNG RYAN GOSLING WTF

more bumpkino

comfy

>tfw you realize its "HorrorLand" and not "WhoreLand"

bumo

Goosebump

bump for goose

Here we go boys

>comfy
kill yourself

>Did the story about man's best friend finding the owner's killer check out? Or are we barking up the wrong tree?

>Is the story of the baker who was burned alive in his shop true? Or is this just another cookie-cutter lie?

>Is this story about the frogs turning gay true? Or is this fat sweating alt-right faggot lying?

>TFW you have to work tomorrow and can't watch the stream
>TFW you can no longer remember happy day

The episode with the woman whose mirror reflection was a monster as a reflection of her true nature still creeps me out.

I fucking lold

Tales from the crypt now

Yo

Based riker.
Too bad nobody posts these pastas in the /trek/ threads anymore.