knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

haha sneed hahahahaha hahaha chuck hahaha

see homer has experienced quite a few things, especially in the quirky town of springfield. no doubt the lovable drunkard barney threw his shoe out of moes and said goodbye to it too.

based

Homer saw the city slicker say goodbye to his Gucci loafers

It's either referring to Homer having just seen Scorpio do it or that somehow in the course of his life in Springfield that someone else had done it
Both are humorous

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

SO FUCKING FUNNY, SAY IT AGAIN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I might be reading too much into this, but Scorpio was like "feet and see" but he formally was wearing chucks in a subtle reference to the fuck and suck shack

ah, very true! while we're here, any other simpsons jokes and references we can break down?
what did homer mean when he choked bart? was it a reference to a movie?

?¿

Probably back when he lived on the farm.

>Sneed-Ai (Formerly Chuck-Ai)

A Chuck falls in love with a Sneed.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the man's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the male, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the bear's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the male's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FEEDS and SEEDS.

fut's foot and foup (formerly shoe)

Chuck x Sneed forever

It satirizes traditional notions of corporal punishment by using an exaggerated depiction of child abuse

>scorpio's end-worldio
>formerly mitt's

Fuck off, underaged reddit spammer

Hank Scorpio is top tier character. Definitely Golden Age Simpsons.

Frank Grimes is up there too. Who are your picks Sup Forums?

BASED

Already a thing.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

lady gaga

Armin Tamzarian

>If I keep re-posting shitty memes, it becomes funny right?

HOLY SHIT

Hank described a laughably improbable act that he himself had just performed. He draws attention to its absurdity in an effort to ingratiate himself to his new employee Homer, in an effort to introduce the relaxed, friendly management style through which he hopes Homer will thrive and both will find personal and professional success. Homer, playing the role of the buffoon, undercuts Hank's efforts by trying to make himself seem more worldly, claiming to have earlier borne witness to Hank's aforementioned improbable happening. Hank allows Homer to save face by refusing to respond or otherwise draw attention to Homer's faux pas.

Daily reminder that this is the meaning of the Sneed joke.

>inb4 he's a big guy

Probably the worst episode of all time

i didn't understand the end of this movie, i thought the gun had bullets but he didn't use any and when he did that nothing happened

Hehe... Sneed.

He just saw Scorpio do it.

I don't keep up to date with memes so I don't know what the fuck is going on ITT.

Hmm, the twitter account isn't verified... I'm not convinced. Do you have more evidence?

Not even close gaga was much much worse.

|||||| |||| ||| ||||
|||||||| ||||||
????????????

>Ever see a guy say goodbye to a Chuck?
>Yes, once.

imagine being this butthurt

woah.... so this.... is the power.... of sneed.........................

Yeah but I love skinner and that episode attempts to ruin him

and stay there to cry about the Keit-Ai Live-Action film by J.J. Abrams

>Ever see a Chuck say good bye to his store
>Yes, once.

I liked early seasons skinner before he became a bitch. The story for that episode was pointless but there were still good jokes.

>butthurt
90s born queer detected.

Sneed.

S

t. underage kekistani

How pathetic of a meme must you be to leech off from another meme on another board?

I don't know why the hate for the Simpsons. They're people just like us living their lives but for the cameras. They have a tough job because they constantly have to be entertaining. If this were your family would you want them to always be "ON" and scrutinized for every failed or stupid joke that went over peoples heads?

never thought I'd see the day where The Simpsons is called pretentious

only jewish people get verified on twitter

>Ever seen a guy say feed to a seed?
>sneed, chuck.

Okay. Actual serious Simpsons question.
What the actual fuck happened?

>All of my dreams involve combing my hair
Nah senpai nah

season 9 onwards.

sneed

ok

Homer was a reporter when a shoe was thrown at George W Bush.

reminder, the person who posts sneed is an underaged /asp/ spammer from india