Why are Trumplets so triggered all the time?

If you can't take it then don't dish it out.

You guys make fun of people and belittle them all the time, but the moment a democrat does it you cry out "oy vey". Get over it. Grow up. Stop acting like the tumblerinas you love to hate on so much.

Penis!

thank you for #correctingtherecord

I will vote for hillary now

t. fragile libcuck

:^)

>ignoring the point
>assuming i'm a libuck because I don't have small hands.

"Half of trump supporters are deplorables"

I agree. The ones that aren't 'racist, sexist, homophobic' are deplorable. By conjecture, 100% of Clinton voters are more than deplorable; they're also treasonous.

Who is triggered? This didn't phase me or any of the Trump supporters I know. She could go on live TV and call me a sack of shit and I wouldn't bat an eye.

A

Small unrepresentative sample size. Try again.

Its not that were offended by it, we just see it as an opportunity to make her backpedal and look weak.

You didn't even bother answering my question, what exactly should I be "trying again"?

>not realizing that the USA has been a ZOG controlled country for 100 years

You all deserve to be overrun by niggers and other subhumans. That's what you get for being systemic republicans.

Has anyone ever heard that expression before? Because "basket of deplorables" sounds more like a word salad than an insult. Maybe she's even more brain damaged than we thought.

If Trump is bad because he's [insert buzzwords] and so his supporters [insert buzzwords] too, then than means Cougton supporters are stupid, criminals, and sick?

>how dare you use my tactics!
Nobody on Sup Forums really gives a shit, we've all been called worse. We're just playing along because it hurts her with the normies and moderates.

Plenty of us call Clinton supporters deplorable. Many of them call us deplorable. The difference is that only one of the two candidates has attacked voters themselves, and it's not Trump.

Mfw im in a basket of deplorables

All of her phrases and statements are developed by focus groups, remember the "Mexican proverb" she keeps quoting? They wanted something that sounded classy but insulting at the same time, so they came up with that. All of the liberal journalists and CTR posters were even given orders to signal boost it, they expected this thing to be a big blowout that would hurt Trump, instead they're running damage control and trying desperately to get everyone back on message.

Even google didn't hear about it before today.

The funny thing is that she is completely right that a lot of Trump supporters are sexist, racist, and islamophobic. But said Trump supporters won't give a single shit about being called any of that, hell, they embrace it. But it makes her look like a total asshole to even her own supporters and she was forced to apologize immediately.

Whoever is running the Clinton campaign is fucking retarded.

We just adore giving you a taste of you own medicine and watching you panic. Trump will be president soon, don't think he'll forget about you.

>le centrist who "hates both sides" but spends all his time whining about the right while implicitly defending the left

>belittling my very real and legitimate response to this traumatizing assault on my character

typical democratsplaining at work t b h