Seems Hillary Clinton was right about Donald Trump's "basket of deplorable" supporters

Seems Hillary Clinton was right about Donald Trump's "basket of deplorable" supporters.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SYE593jd1Fs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no need to be upset :^)

I was never asked any of those questions and I support Trump.

>no source

This reeks of OccupyDumbocrats

You stand on the precipice of cuckoldry Burger... Take a knee. Accept the Trumps mercy

>We polled 16 people in south Carolina, so this represents the whole nation.

Liberals are stupid.

Can either of you fucking read?

There is nothing wrong with wanting the righteous nation to have won the War of Northern Aggression.

You can't get those percentages from 16 people, that's mathematically impossible.

Attacking supporters (read: potential voters) is fucking retarded.

All it does is galvanize them. You're not going to get someone to vote for you by insulting them. And the ones who only mildly cared about the election are more likely to actual get to the voting booth if they know the opposing candidate is calling you a piece of shit

Holy Jesus Trump supporters really are idiots aren't they

Honestly, barring Muslims from entering the USA is a 100% rational reaction to the incessant bombing and forced proselytization of christians across Europe, as well as mass rapes, as well as ISIS and other shit.

TL;DR we should internationally black-list Islam. It's like Satanism except it actually practices it's heinous ideology regardless of the legal rule of law.

Okay you can go right ahead and call everyone who doesn't vote for you a basket case of deplorables lmao

>here is what everyone who likes Trump thinks
>shows percentages
>poll conducted in SC only
It amazes me how dumb people can be

Trump supporters confirmed retarded

Can you imagine some the batshit crazy delusions the Clinton supporters share? A similar poll would be equally damning for them.

>SC
>represents all of trump supporters across the nation

if they took more samples from other states this would be gone. other than that this i a really bias study

None of these are bad things though, you fucking faggot

16%

Sure is CTR damage control in here.

>saged for the b8 and obvious shilling it is

>South Carolina
This does not represent all of Trump's supporters. Of course they would say yes to the confederate flag and wish the south had won the civil war.

So much CTR butt hurt, what a time to be alive.

100% of democrats were in favor of slavery and jim crow laws.

but lets just ignore reality

>wahh trump supporters in the most homophobic state in the country don't like gay people!

Meanwhile, they're acting like it's a bad thing to not want Muslims in the country, who do nothing but slaughter gays at home and abroad?

>flying a loser flag on state grounds
America is about winning.

Believed the data until it hit 16%...

If the 70% pro confederacy was true (it isn't) the 16% white superiority would be 90%+.

Saged

>south carolina
Does this poll even exist?

You can fly it out of the respect for your heritage and history.

>south carolina
>feb 16
>public policy polling
you could at least try harder

>only 38%
wow this country is way more subverted and shit than i thought

>flying a loser flag on state grounds

Gee, you could say that about any nation that's lost a war.

I agree, those numbers need to increase right now!

Wait, how is it butthurt to point out that you clearly can't read? You'll learn one day lil trumper

So we should fly a commie flag?

>A total of 341%
As such, I believe abolishing Common Core might make America great again

How disgusting. 20% of Trump voters want more Muslims in the US.

>feb 16 poll of GOP voters in South Carolina
Really stimulates the synapses

>tfw you're so desperate and poor you need to shitpost on a Mongolian shadow puppetry image board just not to starve

MAGA means bringing back synthwave, high-cut leotards, and good anime.

No one asked me though :/

>tfw I support all those statements

>want Muslims to be banned from entering the U.S.

Muslims worship a murderous pedophile warlord and believe all who aren't them deserve death so of course I'm not going to want those camel jockeys in my country, plus every country Muslim country is ironically in the third world, which tells you a lot about how they handle things.

>want gays and lesbians barred from entering the U.S.

Faggots are mentally ill and 1 in 6 of them have HIV/AIDS and have hundreds of sexual partners on average, of course I don't want those freaks in my country.

>wish the South had won the Civil War

If the Confederates had won the Civil War, we wouldn't have the daily chimpouts and millions of welfare money spent on lazy, violent nigs that we have today, niggers would be kept in check and the South would be safer and cleaner than it is today. The homicide rate would be but a fraction of what it is today. If only things had gone differently at Gettysburg.

>think whites are a superior race

Isn't it obvious that whites are a superior race? Virtually every invention, every idea, every theory, every accomplishment in science, architecture and other sectors in human history were thought of or created by whites.

>implying any of this is wrong

You're candidate just fucker her whole campaign.
>b-b-but you drumpf supporters misread this info graphic!! You're dummies! You can't win!

Hillary confirmed for Jeb! in a pantsuit. Actually, I forgot she doesn't wear pantsuits anymore cause they don't hide her adult diapers.

Are you stupid? Or trolling?

>survey the most bumbuck hick state in the nation
>HURR TRUMP SUPPORTERS ALL RASSIS

>You're candidate
Really doubling down on the retard illiterate thing huh

Add the numbers up yourself.

>70% want the confederate flag to fly on date grounds

I guarantee this question was "should it be legal to fly the confederate flag in your state?" And then it gets spun around that just because u think it shouldn't be banned that u must also support the idea of it.

>implying islam has a place in the US
>implying the white race hasn't made the greatest civilization in the history of the world

>inbreds from sc represent the entire nation

Jesus Christ you're an idiot.

America was great when we had the engineering and manufacturing capacity to build a space program to send men to the moon, from scratch in less than 10 years. and I don't care about the skin color or religion of those engineers.

Clinton is a

F
A
G
G
O
T

>vague poll from 7 months ago
>in South Carolina only
>this clearly represents all Trump supporters

Thanks doc

Retard they only polled one guy named Carolina

it just mean that pro-confederacy peoples arent all racist

>Common Core kiddie detected
Use 7 lines, a square and 3 circles to prove me wrong, faggot.

That's not true

>february 16
>sample taken from a single state
>south fucking Carolina that is
>GOP voters not specifically trump supporters

I dont like that fucking orange jew faggot, but it pisses me off when this kind of niggers try to pass poor methodology as some sort of ground breaking discoveries, i am a professional pollster and this sort of chicanery gives a bad rep to my trade

How does the bait taste?

This is literally a poll of Republicans in South Carolina, a typical southern shithole.

Not a poll of Trump supporters across America.

South Carolina primary voters being used to represent all voters nationwide for the general election. Liberals claim they are smart and don't lie. What pieces of shit. Absolute pieces of shit.

That isn't accurate. It is specifically primary voters which isn't representative of general election voters in that State. The poll is utterly meaningless even when only talking about the South, even when only talking about South Carolina.

Also some of those beliefs are perfectly fine to have. Despite liberal lies, no, the Confederate flag is not necessarily racist. It is definitely an important historical symbol in that part of the country.

>It is definitely an important historical symbol in that part of the country.
I mean it's "important" in the same way the swastika is important.

fucking Jefferson Davis wanted nothing to do with it after they lost

>i was only pretending to be retarded :p

Kek let the damage control commence.

Shills will invade for another 48 hrs.

I agree
Ill have to think about it
I agree
I disagree
I disagree
I agree
I agree

clinton is the most racist of all the candidates of the past year

she didn't even try to hide it in her past, somehow everyone just seemed to forget how racist she actually is

General rule of thumb, dont trust media polls nor this sort of incendiary "stats" except maybe in some cases with the elctoral preference as long as they estate the sample size, method of recolection and time frame, and even the thats no guarantee their results are flawed, all this sensasionalist "trump supporters think baby muslims should be hanged and gutted" or "shillary sheeple support mandatory importation of yihadist" are at best half truths, taken out of context or as this case from laughable unrepresntative sample

this is just pathetic wew lad

>Whites
I think you mean Jews m8

>And yet no one is proving me wrong
Lonely at the top, some days I wish I could just be a dumb normie like the rest of you

Its about as pathetic as keep feeding such a weak troll bro, let it go

Well it is a liberal state of mind.

Blacks are fine or even great, someplace else of course.

That's it after Donald gets done at Hillary's he is coming to take a massive dump on your floor to.

youtu.be/SYE593jd1Fs

Reminder that passing around fake quotes like this just makes Trump supporters look gullible and retarded.

Why do you fantasize about receiving anal sex from Donald Trump?

OP, I conducted my own poll.

of 90000 democrats I personally polled, 100% were for the mass relocation of refugees into america

98% were for abolishing the 2nd amendment

100% were for allowing trans people to use w/e bathroom they wanted

>only 16 percent think whites are superior

shameful

But most of those literally true. I suppose laziness and rudeness are a matter of perception, but the rest is just reality.

>implying this is a bad thing
"There is no firm reason to anticipate that the intellectual capacities of peoples geographically separated in their evolution should prove to have evolved identically. Our wanting to reserve equal powers of reason as some universal heritage of humanity will not be enough to make it so." -- Nobel Prize Winner James Watson

>those maps
Argentina confirmed for white.

>(another 14% aren't sure)

OY VEY!

Not American, but let's see, given that (((you))) are not making this up:

>want Muslim ban
yes

>want Islam to be illegal
fuck yes. It's a hateful ideology.

>want national database of Muslims
definitely. It's only sensible. Not all Muslims are terrorists, but almost all terrorists are Muslims. It's only logical to track them

>anti faggotry
yes. It's degenerate and the ongoing normalization is disgusting.

>South had won the civil war
Not enough knowledge in Burger history

>confederate flag
Seems to trigger SJWs. Plaster that shit everywhere for all I care

>whites are superior
evident and obvious fact.

Have you talked to actual people that support the Confederate flag? All the stereotypes promoted by liberals don't hold up. You get your information from the ignorant and the dishonest.

One state. Back in February. Lol... Nice bait

>only 38%

All this data shows is that Trump supporters are based

As a white male and trump supporter
i just want to say that.

Whites are not the superiour race.

Obviously east asians are more superiour.

>barring muzzies from entering
Good thing by all accounts.

>islam to be made illegal
luckily that's constitutionally impossible, and won't ever happen

>national database of muzzies
contentious but probably effective

>fags barred from the states
good thing no politician has ever said anything of the sort

>let the confederate flag fly
It's to honor the hundreds of thousands of soldiers who died fighting for what they believed in so yes

>white supremacists
They're right you know

Can't really make Islam illegal here under our laws without making it a stealth encroachment on all religion, which is really the endgame anyway for the globalists. But it wouldn't even be in question if these same globalists weren't causing a mess with the muslims and then forcing them in here.

Having religion in the constitution is outdated anyway. Religion is nothing more than an ideology. And Islam is a hateful ideology that should be banned.

both argentina and chile are comfy as fuck

Hateful as it may be, hate speech laws are also wrong, and ultimately tools of mind control.

It's nice to think we can just blitz over the enemy through sheer force, but that doesn't fly here. They need to be outwitted.

it says "a superior race"
also east asians haven't been inventing that much
seems whites win again
checkmate weeb fags

>forced proselytizing
wat
>mass rapes
Partially true, but often exaggerated.

Id fly a rebel Flag over your cucked Countries flag anyday. Sad most of your countries wouldnt even be able to overthrow one of our states.