What went wrong?

What went wrong?

God damn she old. She got TRUMPED pretty much.

>female conservative with a career
so much went wrong

nobody knew who she was

she got famous for a minute because of trump

NBC got stupid and offered her money

then everybody stopped caring about her because trump wasn't talking about her anymore

She's insane lol.

She went over the hill in the last year that's it

feminism means you can succeed in any field regardless of your aptitude or intelligence or relevance. I'm report Murdoch and I just give women fucking job because a. it helps ratings from dumb conservative housewives who know nothing else than their husbands television schedule and b. the federal government will get me some kick back if I employ at least 40% female anchors

This.
"Oh fuck Trump won conservatives still exist we need to get our conservative audience back."

she needs to pack strapon under her skirt
will give her more of an air of authority

She became a she-cuck pandering to the cultural marxist agenda. She was never a true Conservative to begin with. I hope Trump has her thrown in prison for being a poisonous media liar, hopefully a small cell full of rabid black thugs.

jumped off the front end of the speeding trump train and onto the tracks

she got cursed.

She attemped to be a Republican with integrity which is not possible.

Cool it with the anti-Semitic remarks

Nothing, she is a semen demon that has literally done no wrong

>far right hot blonde mouth piece from world's largest conservative """"""news""""""" organization
>probably agrees with a lot of the far right's dumbest rhetoric
>gets picked up by world's most liberal cable network
>literally outs herself as a bigot in the first episode asking a gay dude if will and grace inspired him to be gay
>goes on to talk about aging hollywood starlet's regrettable plastic surgery

She's in over her head, NBC just wanted her to try and give off the look that they're more balanced like "look who we poached from fox news, give us credit centrist republicans!!!" but it turns out she's an opinion parrot who's never had an original thought before pretending to be human on national television.

It's actually incredibly amusing.

>hopefully a small cell full of rabid black thugs.

go...go-on

> It's actually incredibly amusing.

*painful

>female above 25
Gee i wonder

>Dat pic

She truly is "milf-kino"

she got too big for her britches

thought Trump was gonna lose so spent her time trying to take him down along with every other pundit. Her questions at the debates were fucking insanely loaded "gotcha" questions.

Good riddance tbgh

>tbgh

I read that in a spurdo voice "to be guite honest"

Cool it with replying to obvious b8

Any question to Trump is a gotcha question, to be fair. Dude doesn't know shit and lies about the rest.

It's so obvious. As soon as NBC saw that they could make money with a conservative leaning host (at least she pretends to be), they clamored for the prettiest girl at the party. Never fall in love with a prostitute - that's what show business is.

Unfortunately I don't think that guy was baiting, we have quite a few Sup Forumsfugees on this board

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Anyone who followed politics knew who she was before Trump's campaign.

Just because you're political newfags that only came over for the election doesn't mean she didn't exist before Trump. Even liberals knew her -- they lampooned her on the Daily Show quite a bit.

Her parents decided it would be lol so randum to spell Megan with a Y