MvC:I Story Prologue

"Hill, This is Nick Fury. We're under attack by Ultron! Contact the Avengers immediately! What the hell do you mean they're on another assignment?! That's just terrific. What else can go wrong today?"

*A blue light descends from the sky*

"Who the hell is that? Doesn't look like one of 'Stark's. And he just took the fight to Ultron. Don't know how long he'll keep it up though."

Other urls found in this thread:

eventhubs.com/news/2016/dec/10/here-why-i-think-2v2-quicker-tag-combos-over-3v3-and-assists-will-be-positive-thing-marvel-vs-capcom-infinite/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How would be the gameplay of Maria Hill if she made it into the roster?

"Director Hill, this is Agent Fitz. I just had a run-in with this mysterious lady. The moment she spoke to me I felt a little weak as she was giving off pheromones. As a matter of fact, I think she did! It took every bit of willpower to shake her off me. Please don't tell Jemma."

More like Morrigan decided to round up characters from different worlds to bring to the one Marvel Superheroes inhabit because she was bored, with Ryu joining because he is a fight hobo and X heard about that world having problems in co-existence between humans and mechanical beings.

>It's a tripfag believes he is a writer and posts his shitty fan fiction believing this is his blog episode
Fuck off Boco

>Ward will never fuck Morrigan

This kills the Ward

"Hill. This is Mack. Just saw this guy made short work of a small squadron of Hydra goons. They're still trying to find what's left of their teeth and one of them will be breathing through a tube for the rest of his life"

Wow, this is very not good.

eventhubs.com/news/2016/dec/10/here-why-i-think-2v2-quicker-tag-combos-over-3v3-and-assists-will-be-positive-thing-marvel-vs-capcom-infinite/
lolwut

There exist many different universes, each of which have different characteristics. The barriers between worlds have broken, damaging not only their relative time-space, but merging them into a new continuity. The survivors to this new marvelous universe different goals: Training. Return. Ecstasy. Conquest. Salvation. With each's relative existence on the line, only fists will tell what survives.

Huitzil found himself in the Marvelverse, and realizing that it was now owned by Disney, decided to frolic with all the woodland creatures, as he was already prone to do back in his homeworld. The end.

"In all my years as a Sennin have I never seen such awesome and terrifying power in these gemstones and I merely touched them. They are not meant for anyone's hands for they will bring destruction to worlds known and unknown. They must be returned from whence they came, Ryu."

All their years as a what?

Someone's never played SFIII as Oro.

THE BADDLE HAS JUSD BEGUN! JUSD DIE! I'LLSHOWYOUWHATATERRORISALLABOUT!!

Bumo

can you do better?

Sure. Stop doing this autistic bullshit and assume they just always lived together.

Or you could go with a cast not entirely based off the MCU. Hell, there's tons of villains better suited for this, and cut the cringy fucking dialogue. Some better plot would be revolving around the Maker, who in an attempt to revive his universe comes up with a plan to keep the heroes preoccupied to notice his take over. He'd team with a mind he considers his equal from another universe (Wesker) and would pit each hero against one another by manipulating news outlets into causing a scare of invasion. This causes an all out war between the two factions. Though part way through the story Spider-Man starts to find that something his off, like how the Capcom universe aren't utilizing their resources like the T-virus or the Power Stones, meaning that the Capcom universe is playing on the defensive, since they didn't have time to prepare, Ryu also notices this, but with the Marvel universe. It results in both of them coming together to attempt and bring a stop to this, whilst being hunted by both sides for being traitors.They eventually find who is behind it and track both Wesker and Maker down. They're about to confront them when they realize it was a double cross. Maker was using Wesker to get his hands on the Uroboros virus to infect himself and quickly disposes of Wesker. Two universes should be enough for his reality to rule over, under his control of course, whether they like it or not once he "perfects" Umbrella's research.

Fitz and Simmons are comic canon

This thread is bad.

Here's a gorilla to improve it.

Only because of the MCU though. Ignoring the fact that they are /really/ shitty characters, if the trip fag wasn't basing his plot around the MCU then he would have mentioned some agents like Dugan.

I was getting to him, putz

"Hill. This is Dugan. I'm front and center where this six-armed ruffian is fighting Ultimo and he grew six arms. Unfortunately they got damaged in the fight. Good Lord, he's still fighting and he's real angry! He could give Banner a run for his money."

I should really play the complete Asura's Wrath.

"Hill, Jones here. I just saw this loony wearing armor searching for his 'princess', saying that she was abducted by demons. Some days aren't worth it to get out of bed".

If you think the only problem with your fan fic is the MCU stuff then you're seriously fucked in the mind.