youtube.com/watch?v=f6FjNmGjc0o
youtube.com/watch?v=PEPoO08IMog
youtube.com/watch?v=jQZ0D-_u-2g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I was driving away from your moms house

I was dancing on a rooftop

I remember missing out on my afternoon cartoons when this happened
I remember taking a shit and coming back and one tower was already gone
Was too little to understand the importance of it. I just thought of them as those cool buildings from The Simpsons.

Fourth grade. Had to go to school for 9 a.m. so I didn't get a good chance to investigate the footage until Spare Change came out.

I remember my teacher spoke about it though, something like "a very tragic thing happened in Murica this morning."

Nah i was 2 years old.

10th grade, biology class.
The Principal announced it on the PA, I was terrified. My dad worked two blocks away.

>uncle drove trucks in the city
>I used to go with him
>he'd been up to the top the day before
>still has the sticker
>had a leg fall on his windshield
>still has pieces of the plane too

I was at the twin towers mattress sale.
youtube.com/watch?v=f6FjNmGjc0o

I was born July 1998, I remember fuck all.

I was 8 watching it on a small tv that we had to put in my cupboard because my bedroom was too small and we were poor.

even then i knew this would change things

I was a sophomore in high school. Heard about it at the end my geometry class.

5th grade, wondering if I should stab the niggeress next to me for smelling like shit and having her hair tied up so high that no one behind her could see the board.

>tfw people born in 98 are 18 now

Get the fuc-
>1998 was 18 years ago

Oh god..

I was at home tugging penis when bazza ring

'WTC is kill'

'no'

and you???????

That's intense user, glad your family is ok.

I remember my aunt freaking out because she thought planes were going to start flying into any significant structure. We live in a bordertown so her conclusion was that the international bridge would be hit, along with the canals that control the flow of water from Lake Superior.

I was 6 years old. My mom was really shocked but my dad just didn't say anything. 2 hours after they collapsed my dad tried acting normal again as if nothing happened. My dad is Jewish.

yep was sitting in my room watching sopranos around midnight or whatever and using msn messenger and on irc pirating shit. Then the tv cut to the news and I was like wow what the fuck.

Shit blew my mind cause I was like 17-18 and didn't know anything about middle east or terrorists

Same here. Was watching cartoons but they were interrupted by the breaking news.

Oh god, I'm older than I think...

I remember coming downstairs for breakfast and seeing my dad frozen in front of the tv. He didn't say anything for a while. I went to school (Christian private) and we had a church service a day and prayed for the people in New York

I was in 6th grade. I saw it on the news when waking up before school.

I remember my dad saying "it was probably those damn sand niggers" and then my mom told him not to talk like that in front of me.

The towers hadn't even fallen yet and my dad figured it out.

Intermediate school.
I went to a daycare waiting to be picked up after school, I got sent to the principles office that day.
She had a TV in her office with the volume down and it was playing stuff about it over and over.
I assumed It was some old kinda incident.
Then my parents told me when they picked me up.

in the kitchen making breakfast
yes

My brother was really lound, he was laughing and celebrating, that woke me up, he was in front of TV yelling "they are under attack, world war 3 is starting!".
Needless to say, on TV, jet fuel was melting steel.
It was a day of laughter and celebration.

sixth grade homeroom. the janitor came in and turned on the tv, then the kid i was sitting next to started talking about how it was probably the japs.

I was getting ready to go on my first job interview on Long Island after doing a 5 year stint in the Army.

>it got cancelled

>My wife woke me up and said "get up, something terrible has happened". We live in Houston.

>Go downstairs and join her at the tv.
>1st tower is smoking
>we see 2nd plane hit live
>holy FUCK
>1st tower collapses
>speechless
>2nd tower collapses

People running for their lives down the streets, escaping the volcano-like flow.

I can still cry for them all at any time.

I was in middle school, heading from English to science class. A kid I knew passed me in the doorway and asked if I had heard about the plane and the two towers. I thought he was trying to tell me a corny joke.

I went to science class and the television was on, showing everything that was happening. I watched live as the second plane hit the second tower.

I knew my mom worked in NYC but I had no idea how close to her building the twin towers were. I knew the address but not the phone number. The rest of that is a blur, but my mom was safe. She ended up having mild PTSD because she watched from her office window as the towers collapsed. I don't remember if she saw one of the planes hit the tower, but that would disprove the theories about the planes being CGI.

I'm positive 9/11 was orchestrated by shadow government people, but exactly whom and why is still a mystery to me.

Having a breakfast before school.
For me it was something like:
'eh yet another terrorist attack'
And then i went to school and nobody really discussed it there, although teachers did mention it sometimes.

Woke up to my mom saying we're under attack, ran to the room started crying. I was in 6th or 7th grade. I remember my mom saying I'm not going to school. And I also remember it was viewed on ever channel. Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, USA network, mtv, vh1. I mean every fucking channel. When I seen them fall I was like wtf! I remember seeing a camera man, filming while the buildings fell at ground level, you see him hide behind a van with a woman I think, and you see a man just disappear in the dust shit was fucked up desu

>5th grade
>No one told us anything, teachers just all went and hung out in the faculty lounge until the buses came to take us home early.
>Everyone freaking out on TV, I still don't understand it, but realize that's a big deal.
>Spent the rest of the day playing pic related

i was 339,stuck in brooklyn late for work,listening to howard stern and i heard the news
i saw both towers collapse, freaked out and split to long island

I was watching late night with Conan, browsing ytmnd, when my friend texted me, saying "Turn on CNN right now!" I was shocked. I didn't even know terrorism existed. I spent all night listening to Yankee Hotel Foxtrott and watching the footage of the towers.

i was playing magic the gathering in my local store. somebody came in and said they flew some planes into the wtc. the sperglord i was playing against started to laugh and said america deserved it. i told him that innocent people don't deserve to be destroyed by planes at work and that he was a fucking faggot. there was always this hot girl in the store we both liked. of course he ended up with her. later that day i went home and started watching the news. my mom told me that dinner was ready. i told her i wanted to keep watching the news and if the tv could be on since this was probably important shit. the first tower went down i think during dinner. watched the news the entire day. got into an argument about the soaps my mom wanted to watch. of course she is happily married as well. i spend my days caring about others while they spend their days wondering how to get more stuff and of get laid. there is something wrong with me. i must stop caring. most people around me were like: meh, fuck america. they didn't care about the Iraqi or afghan people and they wont care until they get personally inconvenienced. #feelsbadman

>Where were you on 9/11?
In front of a TV
>Do you remember it?
yes

I saw the second plane crash and both buildings collapsing live on TV after school.

tfw there are underage fags here that were born after 9/11
For those of you that don't know, 9/11 is an event that happened in Manhattan. 9 planes flew into 11 different skyscrapers and killed 6 million Jewish souls. Truly a sad day.

>be 12
>come home from school
>brother says two planes have flown into two towers in murica
>says one is possible an accident, but the other is definitely not.

I was in U.S. History class, part of our daily routine was to watch one of the news stations in the morning to see the happenings although we all saw the first tower had been damaged none of us really paid attention until the second tower had been hit. Then we had our eyes glued to the tv until our next class. By the end of the next period we got to go home early because the towers fell. Best day of my life played Grand Theft Auto 3 for the rest of the day.

11th Grade English class

Waiting for my 5th birthday, which was coming up in a few weeks.

On mobile so don't want to greentext. But I was in queens, mom worked in Manhattan. It was 9am ish, second day of school. Teachers walking in and out of my classroom. Soon principal said on PA Teachers. Do not discuss current events with your students until we have more information". Then later he asked all teachers to send students to auditorium for early as fuck lunch like 10am while they went to auditorium for emergency meeting. I saw the vice principal walking down the hall while we were at lunch. I walked up to her and asked what was happening. She put her hands on my shoulder and said 2 planes crashed into the towers. As a kid I imagined like they put the fire out and like two black holes in the towers.then our teachers lined us up outside the classroom. They asked whoever had parents working in Manhattan to stay outside rest go inside. Then they asked us to write down our parents work phone. We went inside and did this BS art project. I did mine so fast, teacher had me do the same one again. Then my name was called, I look to the door and my mom was there. I was happy cause I was leaving school early. Then were headed down the stairs, my mom looks at me and hugs me. We went for my sister in school nearby, and went to dinner. It was the most silent dinner I've ever had. Everyone just listening to the radio. We got home and mom said not to watch tv. Obviously we did, and shit was incredible. I'll never forget those images.

Moms day was pretty crazy too. She was at work at someone told her what happened. She didn't believe. They went outside, and the entire city stood still. She had a direct view of WTC she worked in Greenwich village. She saw the second plane hit. She worked across a hospital, and said there were so many victims they were lining dead people on the sidewalk. She walked to the bridge and police were packing cars by borough. Like filling them up with pedestrians. My moms driver was nice enough to drop her at the doorstep.

Why do we have these threads every day? We're being conditioned for the next attack. September 23/24.

Kek I think your friend invented the 'Turn on CNN right now" meme

I don't think YTMND existed in 2001

9th grade English class. About 10 miles from NYC IN NJ. Mfw

CompUSA in Connecticut. Our regional tech services manager was visiting from his office at the 42nd Street store. It felt like time stopped. The entire staff of the store was watching news in the corporate sales dept. Not even sure if we stayed open that day.

I was in school, not to far from the Pentagon where the plane from Dulles hit. It was complete lockdown for two hours, maybe more. My parents picked me up.

I was only 6. I was afraid planes were going to hit my house for a long time after that.

freshman in college. back in room from shower. hall mate comes in says turn on tv plane hit twin towers. i laugh think just a cessna or something. leave and go to french class. in class hearing stories about bombs going off all over US. doomsday now! entire class plus teach is joking about this. no way true. lol. why just punking? get out of class. somber mood on campus. get back to dorm room. room mate is concerned his dad was on a plane heading to NYC from midwest. watch replies of towers going down. oh shit real. welp, i guess college is going to be a lot different than i thought. spend rest of day doing homework and such.

on my way to visit some friends with my dad in his ferrari
we arrived and all adults watching news and we the kids playing videogames.

I was playing Delta Force2. This game got stuck in my head because my father called me when I was playing and I was "fuck off dad, I'm special ops". But I answered and he told me to turn on the tv, there are happenings, we're next. I think he thought it was the russians or smth. I met with my friend afterwards and we all waiting for more happenings, it was an interesting day. I'm old

I was 10 years old, trying to watch Tarzan Adventures (pic related) while eating breakfast (english muffin; muh flashbulb memories) when my mom turns the channel just in time to see tower #2 get BTFO. My Dad was in DC at the time but not at the Pentagon so he was ok.

I went to Catholic school at the time and was the only normie with a TV so I had to tell everyone what had happened. We all thought WWIII was starting and it was actually pretty scary. We had classes like normal but all we did was talk about the attacks. I had one teacher who claimed the whole thing was an accident and that flights hadn't been grounded and everything was ok. I argued with her about it in class for the longest time, thinking she was dumb. I realize now she was probably trying to keep people from getting even more scared.

I had some poo-in-loo friends who didn't come to school that day; their parents figured it out immediately and didn't want their kids harassed.

This, December 1996.

I was in the 7th grade. Watched the first tower get hit while eating Froot Loops. Went to school and asked my friend Conrad if he saw all that shit on the news. He then proceeded to call me gay all day for watching the news.

Woke up one Tuesday morning for College English at like 7 something. Dad is watching tv, mom is at work. Ask dad what's going on with trade center...he says we got attacked and I'm like "What the...attacked?". Go to college english class and teacher talks about it for a minute and then we leave and go home. I sat down and smoked a bowl and thought long and hard about shit man.

>Watched the first tower get hit
Were you in NYC at the time?

Born in 94, was 1st grade for me. i thought aliens came down. learnt bout 9/11 and laughed at the deaths since.

>Was in 3rd grade at Glenwood Elementary
> We are going to WTC for field trip!
My Dad works there!!!!
>Gonna have lunch with my dad after going all the way to the top!
>Time to get on the bus
> We sit
> Tell us to get off the bus
Never see my dad again

ftw and Fuck Sup Forums for making fun of this

Its never really changed. In DC close to the airport, its always at the back of your mind.

A

based friend you got there

I remember seeing the plane hitting the second tower live on tv believing that it was a reprise of the second plane.

*of the first fuck me

I was drunk and remembered nothing.

I was flying a plane.

>Glenn Beck spotted

I was 9, in the 4th grade. I didn't find out until my dad told me after I got off the bus. He got out of work early to be there and tell me what happened and teach me about it.

I think my elementary school might be the only one in the country who kept it hidden from the students all day with no hysteria and allowed parents to be the ones to decide how to tell their kids what happened and why it is important.

6th Grade. It really didn't affect me too much. I think we went home from school early so I was happy about that. If it happened at my current age and maturity level it would be completely different. I was too young to care.

In church

I wasn't even 1 years old yet

8th grade, English class. I had a clear view of downtown Manhattan from the classroom. Watched the towers fall with my own eyes.

Reddit is that way

watching DBZ as every kid in brazil

Like it was yesterday, I came home for lunch and my mom was sitting on the sofa crying watching tv, said what's wrong?
She said they killed everyone in the towers.
Sat there for the next 3 hours and watched the news.
Had this bad feeling the world just changed for the very worse.

Watching TV kids program and getting really because they interrupted it for the breaking news. Couldnt conceive how badly this would fuck the world for decades to come

I had just moved to the States when it happened. 5th grade in Georgia. I remember watching the news all day in class and scamming a ton of money out of this mega rich diabetic kid named Sean Jergens who always rubbed Jergens lotion all over his hands and arms because "it was Jergens lotion so it was his lotion and he'd do what he wanted." Sold the stupid fuck a couple packs worth of pokemon cards for 10 dollars a card by claiming they were "special edition English pokemon cards" even though I bought them at the local Walmart that weekend. Lol stupid diabetic twat.

Anyway, we got let out half a day early and my mum took me to Walmart and I bought a fuck ton of Gundam action figures, dbz action figures, and playstation games. I just pretended it was birthday money it saved up from the month before, and not some insulinless mong's money.

Also, my grandparents from Ireland were over there visiting us while it happened and their flight home was on the 12th. They were stayed over here for an extra 3 weeks to keep from flying. Wound up getting a new skateboard and and a game boy advance from them while they stayed longer. Love you nan and grandad.

9/11 was pretty fucking tits for me.

At the lake?

youtube.com/watch?v=PEPoO08IMog

I was driving to the store to pick up the new Slayer album released that very day; God Hates Us All. That's some divine messaging right there.

was at home celebrating deaths of americans

THIS 9/11 I'll be watching the NFL games and writing down the names of any players that refuse to stand for the flag on 9/11 of all days.

No
Tip submitted
checked

true

9th grade math class in first period, sophomore year of high school.

The 17 year old skater punks that got held back were laughing about it.

Did know they let muslims into Lithuania

I was on the plane. When they announced they were hijacking it, I stood up and was like, no way José

And one terrorist came and tried to fight me and I was like WHOOOOOSSSSHHHHG BAM! AND he waa dead

Then another came and im like i dont think so and i kicked and punched him dead

And after they were all beat i'm like, peace out and i jumped out like BOOOOOSSSSSSHHHHHH

I was in 5th grade. The principal spoke over the announcement speaker in the classroom and said something had happened. I can't remember what she said exactly. I know my homeroom teacher was really upset and crying.

As for my personal reaction, I was thinking "Who did it, and where were they at so we could go get them?" I didn't even know what the hell a muslim was until then.

3rd grade art class. I remember going out into the gym because the principal came around and said we need to watch the news. My friend Katie started crying because her mom was working out in NYC that day and she was crying a fit. I didn't understand the gravity of the situation at that time tho. I was like 8 or something.

14 yo in my moms car after school

Illuminati man. Shit is crazy that it happened to line up

sitting in a qantas 767 at tacoma airport in seattle, washington. hectic day. airports were all flooded with security and panicked people. was grounded all day. ended up flying a 747 back the next morning

I don't remember

Heh!

7th grade social studies class. Mrs. Dwyer was the teacher, goofy looking clown woman but I always thought she'd give great head.

She didn't want to turn on the TV so we could watch the news at first but I had heard what happened and I told her that if she didn't turn on the news and let us see what was going on, that I was walking across the hall to another classroom that was watching the news. She ended up turning it on and we watched it until lunch. Still crazy to think about.

Also, my aunt and uncle had meetings in the WTCs quite often, so I called my mom to make sure that they were okay. Turns out my uncle actually had a meeting scheduled in one of the buildings, but he was out of town on more pressing business matters fortunately. Pretty wild shit.

Fuck muslims.

Second year of college. I woke did my usual before school wack off then went to have a shower and my mom told me planes flew into the towers. Then I had to catch the bus

>Do you remember it?

So this is how liberty dies...

killing mudshits and serbs

vid unrelated youtube.com/watch?v=jQZ0D-_u-2g

That is fucking crazy. How insanely coincidental that that album title would come out on that day.

No I was out on the West Coast. I'm sorry I should have clarified I was watching the footage on the news but before the second one was hit.

On an American military base... Shit was insane. Full base lockdown, total war mode, roads closed to all non-essential traffic. My Dad went to work that morning and didn't come home for 18 months.