IvX

cbr.com/x-position-charles-soule-x-men-inhumans/
>To explain another way — there are kids with deadly peanut allergies. We don’t implement a worldwide ban on peanut butter or Snickers. We just make sure those particular kids stay away from peanuts. This is that exact situation. Now, we’ll see what happens in “IvX”…
So a giant death cloud the size of Austraila that constantly travels around the globe forcing Mutants out of homes in terror is the same as a peanut allergy......and Cyclops was wrong for destroying a peanut of death and we are suppos to side with the Killer Peanut Supporters.

Soule is deranged and believes in special exceptions for illegal immigrants, like the Inhumans.

Eat shit, mutie. I love peanuts.

It doesn't have the size of Australia. Why are you lying?

Muh heritage though

Dumbo pls.

This is the worst excuse to keep a deathcloud around. And this guy's a lawyer.

I hope that whenever soule open his mouth someone brings that stupid peanut analogy
>Killer Peanut Supporters
yep, I'm calling the inhumans that way from now on

>throw away some peanuts
>be vaporized in cold blood for doing so
>go down in history as Hitler

what is Beast doing among the X-men? I thought he became an honorary shithuman

>a huge storm of contaminated peanuts surges across the earth's surface, killing those with peanut allergies and even occasionally those that don't through sheer force
>clearly it is wrong to stop this storm

>hiroshima was just peanut allergy, Japanese were wrong to lose
I bet they'd use the same allegory with French terrorism too.

He went NOPE when he overheard they were only holding him for PR reasons and planned to wipe out the mutants so they couldn't stop the cloud.

Why doesn't somebody just an infinity stone or a cosmic cube and make the cloud not harmful to mutants?

clearly he wasn't a very good one if he's writing comics now

>it wasn't even you who threw the peanuts away
>it was your ex making a hologram from her mind

Furball doesn't appear on any Ressuurreexxion cover, right?
Because Marlel loves conflicts, especially among good guys and alien scum.

As long as everyone is concerned, it was him. Only five people know truth.

dammit soule,

why not just admit the governments of the world will not go to war to deal with a problem that affects a minority population that those same governments used to build giant killer robots to kill and force into slave labor or risk the another invasion from the kree who are affiliated with the inhumans.

Wouldn't surprised if beast dies

That's something I want but Marlel never gives me what I want so he'll live.
Fag.

What the fuck is wrong with this colorist reeeee

that looks more like an inker issue

No, it looks like the colorist just discovered HIGH CONTRAST.

Why would he try? It'll sell. My God, it'll sell.

isn't this the series that Marvel literally had to give to stores for free because it was being massively underordered

Just the 0 issue, I think.

Wasn't that DoX? Oh, well. Who cares. It'll sell, anyway. Shitshow that was DoX went pretty well.
And it had worse art.

Inhumans will defend this monstrosity

holy fuck i just remembered that the cosmic cube that became a loli girl still exist in that same time, why didn't they just made her change the cloud?

Steve hates mutants.