Foreskin regeneration (yes its a thing)

So there are over 100 million men in the US alone who are circumcised most of the time without their consent.

The foreskin has MANY nerve endings and protects the glands from being dekertanized.

You can buy a cock sock from manhood.mb.ca to protect your gland.

Foregen predicts they will be done by 2020 or even sooner.

Foregen only needs $20,000 a month to research full time on their own ON TOP OF a cell company in Italy also researching.

Seriously I need to hear your reasons as to why your not donating to foregen if you want your foreskin back.

>inb4 low shekels
>inb4 (((they))) are just trying to sell me my foreskin back

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xTxD6l-8ppw
youtube.com/watch?v=KU2Sr1l4Ifw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>kikes want money to regenerate the foreskin they snipped off of you
Or you could just buy that contraption that stretches your skin to make a new foreskin for a thousandth of the price.

>100 million men
>There are only 150 million men in America

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

So, does it let you have your nerve endings again or is it just a overpriced sleeve?

I have my foreskin because I'm not a Jew or a stupid Goy who had his foreskin cut off for no reason other than the Jews wanting to make expensive facial creams.

DAILY REMINDER

inb4 cutfag tears

>>inb4 (((they))) are just trying to sell me my foreskin back
But they are.

KEK

cutfags not only get their dick mutilated at birth by their brainwashed parents they also have to shell out 2 years worth of minimum wage to get their foreskin back. AND it won't even be or feel as good as the REAL thing! Wanna buy some pubes too while you're at it?

youtube.com/watch?v=xTxD6l-8ppw

What kind of sexual-failure crybabies must you guys be to even CARE about foreskins? WAAHHH, WHHHA, WHHHAA, so butthurt over a few square cm. of skin. I was cut at birth and don't give a shit! I'll be Sigmund Freud would have a field day with guys who are soooo insecure about being cut.

>everyone is the same

Fuck off you retard. Stop breathing my air.

Sup goys,

I've been cut really tight. I'm taking steps to 'restore' my foreskin a little bit just so that it won't be such a tight cut anymore. I won't go all the way for glans coverage because I think the end result of manual foreskin restoration looks pretty shoddy.

Has anyone done this? Any advice or tips?

To be fair, most of the people butthurt about circumcision are uncut.

This shit is for virgins. I plow my woman at least 4 times a week and I've never not enjoyed it due to my lack of sensitivity or a foreskin. I am lacking in sensitivity too...I feel very little when she's blowing me and I can maintain a fucking steel erection the entire time. Vaginal sex feels awesome.

>(uncut version)

The Jews got my foreskin bros

Theyve branded me as one of their cattle. I had no say in the matter.

A European girl saw my penis and asked me "Are you Jew?" ;_;

JUST

Freud was actually very unhappy about the fact he'd been circumcised as a child so I imagine he'd have more to say about the people defending it. Probably something about internalizing sexual trauma to preserve the ego.

>mfw i have enough foreskin to masturbate without lotion and still get the sliding motion
>mfw i have just been cut so my dick doesn't smell like shit
>mfw i have enough left so i can still feel orgasms.
feels bretty gud

Because I am uncut
Because its pointless. American parents willingly choose to circumcise their sons

youtube.com/watch?v=KU2Sr1l4Ifw

NOW BURGERS CAN FINALLY BECOME HONORARY ARYANS

Still got the original, sucks to suck I guess haha

>muh dick muh dick muh dick muh dick
Oh my god who gives a shit. I'm content with being circumcised. It's very slightly healthier. I'll probably circumcise my future sons. If you don't want to, that's fine, who cares.
>inb4 hey rabbi

No nerve endings like with foregen

Not EVERY male is cut dippy

Good 4 u

Foregen is not (((they))).

It will be the real thing because of regenerative medicine. Its as if you never lost it in the first place.

You don't have to act tough and insecure on an anonymous imageboard.

Its better if you just buy the cock sock until foregen is done. Foregen doesnt really have a plan for stretched foreskins yet so I cant help you there.

Your still missing out because your only getting a fraction of it.

Donate to foregen and get your foreskin back in its entire original state my d00d.

Feels even better with your entire foreskin.

Brotbongs dont get their dicks cut but burgers get lied to on circumcision. It would still be nice of you to donate to foregen to help out the unfortunate goys.

If foregen gets enough donations it will happen sooner yeah.

Again good 4 u

By the time you have sons foregen will already be able to regenerate their foreskins but they would still be mad at you for not letting them make that choice themselves.

>By the time you have sons foregen will already be able to regenerate their foreskins but they would still be mad at you for not letting them make that choice themselves
I'm not gonna have nigger children so no they won't care

I'm white and lots of other whites are mad about this too. Why wouldn't you just let them keep it for themselves?

1. Never talked to anyone outside of 4skinchan who gives a shit.
2. Who the hell would choose to get circumcised as an adult? It would be excruciatingly painful, and even if it is slightly more hygienic nobody would do it

Call me when they stop using dead people's foreskin as part of the regeneration process.

at which point I will then say
>take all of my money

You have successfully pressured me into buying a ManHood
goodjob user

Outlaw circumcision and kill every jew, including OP.

Problem fucking solved.