Drumpf insults Hillary supporters, woman's, blacks...

>Drumpf insults Hillary supporters, woman's, blacks, Latinos and the intelligence of the entire planet that's ok to the alt-right
>Hillary correctly calls out racists and bigots OMG HILLARY IS SURE DONE FOR NOW

You guys are so pathetic and reaching so hard.

silicon valley is a good show

What kind of Liberal uses a picture of somebodies appearance to insult them?

You're a piss poor liberal

The mere fact that you had to make this thread proves that you are insolvable evil and done for

this is a common libtard tactic idiot

Trump has never insulted Hillary supporters.

Saged.

Trump never insulted anyone

TRUMP ALREADY WON MONTHS AGO! You should have left when you had the chance. Before you started embarrassing yourself and exposing how evil the Democratic party really is.

>assuming that all latinos, blacks, and women are illegal immigrants

wow prejudice much you racist sexist??

Also because you made this thread, I will make 5 threads about Hillary calling Trump supporters "deplorables" as retribution. If I see any more threads like this, that's another 5 I'll make for the day.

Its not racism to hate stupid people

And it turns out niggers are fucking stupid

>hey maybe we should have borders guys.
FUCKING BIGOT

>25% of America deserve to be shunned, have their lives destroyed, and be persecuted by their own government.
TOLERANT

people here tend to get overexcited but the level of discourse is being dropped to the point of calling your opponent's voters insulting things is probably a good thing for our guy

>ALL THIS DAMAGE CONTROL
lefty tears are so delicious

Google news hillary and tell me again how we are reaching. She fucked up. No sense denying it

CTR S A G E

Except that Trump never did any of that stuff.

Hey stupid, this is just the right's way of pointing out Hillary and her electorate's double-standard. We'really just playing their game, and it's clearly working.

You arenĀ“t worth the time of anyone here

>mainstream news
>against Hillary

pick one

>You guys are so pathetic and reaching so hard.

did you just assumed my gender?

That's the point. The fact that most are even covering this says alot. If trump said the same it would be every story. It was a blunder that not even your media apparatus can ignore. It will be old news in a week maybe slightly less, but it shows how much harder it hurts her when she puts her foot in her mouth.

It would be every front page story on every media site*