So they just brought the show back because fuck drumpf?

So they just brought the show back because fuck drumpf?

>characters are almost 50
>they're all still single and behaving like adolescents
God that's depressing.

Yes. They should bring back Friends and Seinfeld.

Larry would never bring back Seinfeld.

But new curb is fine

>tfw this is exactly what happens to queers and liberals in real life

HE brought it back once

Outrage culture is good for business

The guy who plays the gay dude is 54 and looks fucking great for his age

Until he smiles

Imagine the sad fucker you must be to make a will and grace thread. You're fucked in the head

imagine the sad fucker you must be to go in a will and grace thread to post about your distaste for the person who creates will and grace threads...

Wait, seriously? In the original finale they both got married and had kids

Someday, this will end. We’ll stop mentioning him in every single sentence, every piece of art or literature. We’ll stop caring about his every action. The relentless flow of the internet will unblock him from the constant stream of information.

When that day comes, he’ll fade away as quickly as he came. He’ll become the desperate attempt at fitting in. The awful and dated joke some hack producer makes to seem relevant. He’ll be a reference that our children won’t get. One day, I’ll be able to scroll through my favorite sites, or browse however the internet evolves from here, and laugh at stupid memes, and I won’t once hear the name “Donald J. Trump”.

I live every day hoping for that moment. Every day.

whats funny is that the show is getting blasted from both isles

the right for being the leftist propaganda that it is

the left for the blatant transgender jokes it's already made

>Somewhat shocked to see Will & Grace is back
>First thing I see about it is politically driven shit from all sides
Why am I even surprised. Has there been a show to come out in the last year or two that HASN'T tried to cram its particular political views down your throat?

>Will & Grace
what in the world

>Will & grace
What fucking year am I in?

>he says posting on an anime image board

LOL

>Why am I even surprised. Has there been a show to come out in the last year or two that HASN'T tried to cram its particular political views down your throat?

most shows, you just spend too much time on Sup Forums and now you get offended by every single joke or black character

That happens to all idealist scum since they are all mentally 10.

Name five

the burden of proof is on u friend

God, it's fucking nonstop. Is this really going to be like this for 3 more years?

Can the Last Judgment just happen?

>Is this really going to be like this for 7 more years?

ftfy

While the butthurt of 2016 would be funny see again, I don't know if I can handle this garbage for the other 5 years.

Although, if they were able to beat Trump, they'd be even more insufferable. The only hope is if the Mainstream Left collapses and is replaced by something sane.

Arrested Development are surely going to do the same but it will actually be fucking funny

the next 5-10 years are gonna be shit regardless because of white people being too stupid to have families/kids and you gonna notice the demographic shift with more old folk dying

The guy who owns the biggest scifi and fantasy magazine in my country wrote at the beginning of 2016 in his editorial that he prays to God everyday that Trump won't win, because we will be crushed under the avalanche of badly done trash about the 'fight against the system' and 'fascism'

wasn't will a fag like jack though

or am i remembering the show wrong

White people not having families/kids isn't the problem, it's a symptom of the problem

Well, the original show was part of the gay agenda to normalize it with humor; literal propaganda.

Shit covered dicks.

How old is Trump's mental age?

Why do leftists tv shows have sp much product placement?

It makes sense that it'd be anti-Trump today.

Just Hollywood being propaganda agents.

That guy is retarded. Elections have consequences, and we may have avoided some seriously bad shit in exchange for some memes and petty outrage.

Dunno. Sort of makes you wonder who's sponsoring all the leftist crap these days.

more like jack and karen. will and grace are insufferable.

yeah he adopted though. their kids meet up in college and seem to hit it off.

The outcome of Hillary's no fly zone over Syria and increased support to rebels would have probably turned to shit, yeah. Not to mention the NK shit would have been happening all the same.

The guy isn't retarded because your geopolitics don't concern him.
And if you haven't noticed, sweet fuck all has actually changed in the US with the election of Trump.

you got about 7 years senpai

enjoy

I dunno. People still joke about Bush and Reagan and Nixon and McCarthy and other famously shitty politicians. And Trump basically is a combination of all the worst aspects of those.

>implying anime posters don't get laid whenever they feel like it

Guess you are the exception. Virgin detected

Yeah, when another Democrat gets elected. And guess what happens then? The non-stop sucking of that person's cock or clit, with everyone left of the spectrum claiming that they're literally the best thing that happened to America.

I'm not even kidding. That's one of my friends' favorite lines about Obama. And we're not even American! You have no idea how Trump existing pisses these people off. Last time I saw him he busted out the line "the American president is no longer the leader of the free world. Today, that's Merkel".

Yeah, sure, the woman who arrests people for saying nasty things about her policy. Leader of the free world. I always thought that shitty term was American propaganda and wanted to get rid of it. But totalitarian cunts who want to tell you what to think will always try to mantle that with some bogus claim to power.

Good thing he's too busy melting down on twitter to actually accomplish anything. All this fuss and he turns out to be harmless. The people who really do things in Washington are happy to keep him on the road yelling dumb shit at crowds of morons so they can get some actual work done. Dude is totally ineffective.

>says the dude idolizing a man known for several failed marriages and cheating on his spouse.

You're right.
FUCK DRUSHPF, FUCK DREAGANPF, FUCK DRIXONPF, FUCK DRCCARTHYPF, AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

At least he got some

But single people like Will and Grace don't?

>people like good presidents
>people don't like bad presidents

wow how profound

See you in 7 years fago

I'm a liberal and I always love how fucking triggered my peers get by these easy ass baits. There's a reason people keep posting Sup Forums shit in non Sup Forums boards, you guys.

Quality post though. I laughed.

>make a follow up to your show that heavily relied on homosexual stereotypes and the lack of societies acceptance
>try to bring that show back after gay marriage is legalized, and society is mostly accepting/informed about homosexual lifestyle
This isn't a show like Frasier where the whit just flows, the core element of this show was making fun of gay culture. Now they've replaced that with jokes at the expense of the working class and Donald Trump, pretty much the laziest thing you can do as a writer.
Should have left it dead instead of begging to become relevant again.

I love Apple and Starbucks.

That's called makeup, user.

Single people like Will typically get HIV, given that they have upwards of hundreds of partners a year as a "lifestyle".

This is assuming he doesn't seek out intentional HIV infection which is surprisingly common among their population and growing in popularity.

I hope he enjoys his aids

>slamming trump is pretty popular since election
>what? they're just doing this to push an agenda?

It's funny. My mom and sister used to watch the shit out of that show. Now they can't even go back to watch reruns cause they don't find it funny anymore.

dat ridiclous Apple and Starbucks product placement

That's because the dopes forgot that the world wasn't out to attack everything back with W&G was originally on. They really thought SJW's wouldn't find something wrong with them the way they find something wrong with everything.

I hope they tear it apart because it's not gay enough. They need to show Will buttfucking everyone and Grace be retconned into a trans person for proper representation now.

Well *audible snark* given his draconian practices with his medieval view of the world I'd place him anywhere between 5 and 500 mentally ha ha!

arrested development probably won't mention him by name

There will be jokes that work incredibly well about George's business past links, and the wall will be revisited

They retconned it, the original finale is ignored now.

god damn do i ever hate drumpf

>McCarthy
>Reagan
>bad aspects
Wowsers!

I completely agree. When I saw this thread I went and googled "will and grace" because I wanted to read a review of the episode to see if it was good or not, ya know.

What I got was immediately assaulted with a bunch of articles not about how the show was good because it captured the nuances of blah blah, the typical journalist shit, but it was just how Will and Grace WILL BEAT TRUMP! WOO WOO!

Awful. Pathetic

le resistance

Drump has baby hands and ergo a baby dick, therefore he has a 25-year-old brain

They actually have to repeat his name multiple times in documents containing important information just so he'll continue reading it. This guy is a mouth breather that has to have his hand held for everything. He's been on record saying this is the most work he has ever done and didn't there would be this much work for the president. Really, Donald? You didn't think there was much work as President? You thought it was like with your old job, where the majority of deals and contracts were done by everyone else and you just sit in the office with your feet on the desk and the most you gotta do is public appearances? This man is walking joke. He's one of those kids that wanted something, didn't really want it and when they got it they don't really care about it. All Trump wants to do is go around rallying 24/7 and play golf because that's all he gives a shit about is stroking his ego and golf.

>25 year old brain

That's actually a total compliment for a 70 year old man dummy.

D-DELETE THIS!

he's to busy playing golf, eating well done steak smeared in ketchup and having icecream for breakfast while looking at shit on twitter to do anything. he is actively diminishing america's position in the world

>eating well done steak smeared in ketchup
disgusting. i hate trump now

>story
and that's all it is
ha ha

Does he use TWO ketchup packets?

yes. people hate your leader. hes an asshole. in time youll die without healthcare & understand too...