RWBY/RT General #1027: Best Girl Forever Edition

Previous Thread: Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Read the Pastebin:
pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-6-lot53d

RT Animated Adventures - Latest Episode: roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-burnie-hates-nasa

M3u8: wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/d2a56218-9154-4eb9-8ed4-f80666a0267c/index.m3u8

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/H7sxxznb
pastebin.com/b8UjRjjY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you think Qrow and Ironwood had multiple designs? Or maybe theirs were set in stone from the beginning

What a terrible edition

"Sweetheart"

I'm surprised how much I like Jacques. I didn't expect it.

why is Tyrian interested in Jaune? Because of his family or trying to get in his head or wanting to fuck his ass?

I imagine Qrow had several designs by Monty, since he planned on voicing him he would have wanted Qrow to be the perfect level of cool and edgy.

That's something I'm curious about. How many designs redraws did the adults go through?

Bud the Writefriend here. Yang x Neo fluff is all done and ready for all y'all. I'll start the threesome in an hour, but I gotta get lunch and shit, first.
pastebin.com/H7sxxznb

>the latter

>struggles with letting his daughter out of his sight for long enough to get a glass on her own
was it autism?

He's such a caricature it's hard to hate him outside of "wow, this dudes a dick"

forgot the trip.

thanks senpai

Will Klein's daughter be revealed

Episode 6 has annoyed me. In that fight Ruby had her aura and Tyrian could still send her flying but then Nora's supercharged hammer was stopped by Tyrian's little tail. At the very least the tail should've been knocked aside or maybe driven into Tyrian's back. At a few points when Tyrian was about to hit her she could have just used her launcher to bounce away then come back to attack again. Ren's mobility vanished. No acrobatics or dodges, he just fires a few shots and get played by Tyrian throughout. Jaune doesn't do much but what he does do is up to standard. The new combat animations are so sluggish and unweighted. No momentum, no attack combos/chains, no weight to the characters. Monty's style in these areas was impeccable. The four trailers were entirely about combos and synergy of different techniques using the environment and the forces of the weapons.

If Ruby fought like she did in her trailer Tyrian might actually have had to put some effort into blocking or dodging her. The adults are much better than the teenagers. Tyrian is essentially part of the RWBY elite four with Salem being the champion but the performance in episode six was unbelievably bad to me, I expected them to lose and at first I thought Ruby would be hurt significantly but they just fought terribly then got saved by Qrow, which was expected. Overall it looked like Tyrian should have been the one evading their attacks since he is beyond their league but rather than it being a battle of one fast guy against a bunch of lower skilled teenagers it looked like a bunch of teenagers doped on morphine versus an expert. I was hoping for a really skilled villain fight but I think the animators lowered the bar for RNJR because they couldn't get it high enough for Tyrian to be a masterful fighter like Ozpin or Cinder which both had a grand fancy style of their own.

Also nice trips

I think, deep down, despite his actions, he probably does care for Weiss. He's just so obsessed with control and image those override any nice qualities he might have had. Forcing Weiss to stay with him might be his way of making sure she doesn't misbehave, but also a way of making her spend some time with him

either hinted at towards the end or a more likely full reveal in volume 5

Its ventriloquism. Not only does Weiss' singing voice not match, she's only seen singing at fancy concerts where he can watch, and he has a mustache to help cover his mouth.

The man has passion, but no one can know he sings like a teenage girl so he uses an actual teenage girl to live his dream.

>Nora's supercharged hammer was stopped by Tyrian's little tail

Why is it so hard for people to comprehend that Tyrian completely overpowers 4 teenagers that aren't even full-fledged hunters yet?

BEST GIRL

>I was hoping for a really skilled villain fight but I think the animators lowered the bar for RNJR because they couldn't get it high enough for Tyrian to be a masterful fighter like Ozpin or Cinder which both had a grand fancy style of their own.
I think the animators just can't do good fight scenes

It's more that Nora was supposed to be at her strongest, yet his aura didn't even break

Who's the mother

No problem, my famalam.

Willow, duh

So they have highly advanced weapons and fortresses, but they don't carry a GPS.

Remnant confirmed to be a world ran by communism.

Probably wondering why the fuck a weakling like him is leading a group filled with extremely acrobatic children. I'd be interested too.

Their family issues will be resolved in the end with Jacques realizing his attempts at controlling his family to his very specific standards is driving them away, and he will apologize and tell Weiss he's proud of her and let her leave to meet up with her team again and they share a nice family hug while sappy music plays, just like a family afternoon movie.
I love shit like that and hope it happens

Again, why is it so hard to think that maybe even Nora at her strongest still can't hold a candle to Tyrian?

He's a direct subordinate of the final boss, not some random throwaway villain. If he wasn't completely curbstomping them then Salem and her crew wouldn't seem the least bit threatening.

They have servants for it. She's supposed to be doing her job listening and chiming in when prompted. Overworked and broken up over too many staff without Monty's autism to force them to address that something is subpar rather than if it fits it ships mentality. Like a bunch of the vytal fights they were just looknig to fill the airtime between their tyrion attacks, aura break, qrow save on the plot line.

Rewatch any of the older hunter/huntress fights and many of the actions in fights. Mass isn't relevant to strength.

IT'S HAPPENING

>Pyrrha mentions all the way back in Volume 1 that Jaune has an incredible amount of sweet, sweet Aura
>Still don't know what his Semblance is

Definitely not foreshadowing or anything. Nope. That would be too logical.

prompt idea:

>Ironwood tells Jacques during one of their meetings that he's been too hard on his kids lately
>Jacques decides to try and do something nice for a change
>arranges for a family outing to some random spot like a sports game or something
>PARTICIPATION IS MANDATORY, WE WILL HAVE A WHOLESOME AFTERNOON TOGETHER AND YOU WILL LIKE IT
>other instances of him sperging out makes things difficult

>Jaune doesn't do much but what he does do is up to standard.
>tfw having a shield actually works when everyone loses their super acrobatic skills and the enemy is just unleashing attack after attack

Jaune really got serious mileage out of that shield in the fight.

Forgot link

Weren't you paying attention? Dust shits the bed the higher you get so they couldn't get a satellite into geostationary orbit

right in the baby maker

no, he's going to be an unrepentant villain figure forever

Nora is the strongest of the four, and she was amped up with her Semblance. The attack doing literally nothing just doesn't feel right regardless of how competent Tyrian is.

Aborted.

Oh my god, I want this so much.

>Winter sends a summon instead
>Weiss gets dragged out of her hole, and sulks the entire time
>Whitley only goes because he's a kiss-ass. Him and Weiss fight all the way there.

What is Neo's last name?

Unfortunately I've already pledged myself to three other stories this weekend, those being the Yang x Twins threesome, the Ren x Pyrrha drunk fuckfest, and because I promised last weekend, a sequel to my first story.

yeah I guess it was because of his fuck ton Aura god I really need to just rewatch shit

it's OK, that's reasonable

It feels perfectly. Now he's set up as a legitimate threat they need to get stronger to beat as well as establishes that compared to the big dogs in the world they can't do shit at the moment.

The good guys completely jobbing to a bad guy and giving them motivation to power up later is like basic action trope 101.

politan

>he didn't watch the WoR

Space programs needed to set up GPS are impossible unless they switch over to a completely different form of tech, and the resources to do that might not even exist on Remnant.

Bye

Are you retarded?
Do you have brain damage?

pastebin.com/b8UjRjjY

Blue board user still a blue board

I wish they would have used this episode to reveal Jaune's semblance and have Tyrian be scared off by it instead of having Qrow save the day.

Best girls

There's a thread in /aco/ for a reason.

Does yang just hop on anyone nearby

Nora is cuter than the Rube now.

Post it in /aco/ you fucking retard

the reason why Neo can't use Glyphs is because Willow married into the Schnee family, not Jacques, and so an illegitimate child of hers wouldn't have the Schnee family semblance

Gilles de Rais confirmed?

>Palcomix
>ever

>Roman got mentioned
NEO SOON

post background characters

Nah, they obviously needed Qrow to tag along with RNJR mid-season and this was the best opportunity. Bunch of kids in over their heads and had to get saved and then mentored by the adult. Jaune's semblance doesn't need to come out at this point. More likely for it to be near the end of a season than mid.

>I wish they had used this episode to reinforce Jaune being a special snowflake character and stealing the limelight instead of having Qrow do the logical thing and do his job
boy I'm glad that you didn't get your way

>Jaune beating Tyrian
That'd have been shit

>Do so
>He ends up coming back with reinforcements and Jaune and Ruby get kidnapped

holy shit

even RT can't get away with that level of hackery

I really wonder why those fucks ever make comics its all fucking shit

>Be Jacques

>Hunt down Winter and bring her back to the manors in chains (gotta keep her from escaping somehow)

>Break down the door of Weiss' room and make her follow you everywhere for "bonding"

>Go tell Whitley to get his ass in gear because you know he won't put up a fight anyway

>Consider bringing Willow, but decide against due to excessive alcohol consumption

>When his ass is perfect

people pay them to.
you think they made all those weird ass age regression comics because they wanted to? No, they were commissioned by someone who paid for that shit.

>Comments how well-skilled Ruby was in the trailer
>"a bunch of low-skilled teenager"

The entire point to Ruby's character and partially the entire series is how much of a prodigy fighter she is. I honestly expected her to 1v1 Tyrian mid-fight to show off her skill.

Nora and Ren haven't really displayed their power scale or skill to their fullest extend since we never seen a specific battle with them, but they're implied to be around Ruby's mastery of fighting.

>The new combat animations are so sluggish and unweighted. No momentum, no attack combos/chains, no weight to the characters. Monty's style in these areas was impeccable.

I agree with this. This is like how Nostalgia Critic referred to as junkfood animation. If you just keep a constantly flow of fighting, you feel like they're doing right when they aren't. There weren't any memorable moments in this fight except Tyrian's scorpion tail as like you said, made little sense.

>it somehow still ends up being one of the friendliest memories his kids have with their dad

qt

Jacques did nothing wrong

why the fuck would people commission for comic by them its all the shit the art is shit the dialogue is shit everything is shit

Do you think Ironwood has a fan club in Atlas?

is Ironwood the most attractive older man on the show?

he did a few things wrong

Was actually trying this for a bit, but I just can't get it to look right.

Will try to do something though. Trophy deserves at least one humorous shoop.

name them

I want to hug all of the RWBY!

Absolutely.

>Neo shows up
>after the encounter with Tyrian, they assume she must be there because of him and the "goddess"
>then Cinder, after she shakes her head at them
>then the white fang
>they forget Roman
>whitehoticecreammeltinganger.exe

>Winter and Qrow are in bar telling each stories about their family problems
>winter brings this up
Qrow's face when

>Ruby got hit like seven times despite trying to block some with her scythe
>Ren dodged a lot of attacks but still got swatted away once and was down on the ground in the end so presumably he got hit at least twice
>Jaune blocked 4 attacks that would have hit him, dodged one and only got hit twice and that was when he tried to attack

New plan, everyone buy some shields.

some people have really shit taste. I imagine between their VIP membership and Zone are the only things keeping Hentaikey going anymore.

I'm still trying to figure out what Qrow's plan is.

He basically tricks Ruby into going to Mistral even though Cinder isn't even there, doesn't tell her the truth about anything he's sending her to fight against, and then silently tails them, only to have to rescue them the instant they ran into an enemy.

If he wanted her to go on a training trip why didn't he just take her himself?

This is your fault RWBYg.

She's a prodigy, but she still only skipped two years of school, to go to another school where she'd be taught how to fight for another four years
As it is, she didn't even finish a single year at Beacon, and went out into the world. Tyrion, by comparison, has been fighting longer than Ruby has been alive.
Prodigy just means "talented beyond their years", not unbeatable by actual experience

No, that's Ozpin.

I wouldn't kick Ironwood out of bed, though.

Because they're relatively cheap. Commissioning quality artists to do entire comics in color could get REALLY fucking expensive.

Sorry, I was too busy being pissed off about RT's fucking scam that they call a "subscription" to care for those little side stories.

That would've been the dumbest shit ever. I rather see Qrow reveal his reason on why he's following throughout these episodes than Jaune reveal his semblance randomly.