Why do you support this crap Sup Forums, is it cool to exploit and rape innocent children in your opinion?

Why do you support this crap Sup Forums, is it cool to exploit and rape innocent children in your opinion?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3611046/I-molested-passed-Corey-Feldman-details-horrors-Hollywood-pedophile-ring-reveals-Corey-Haim-just-11-raped-leading-life-drugs.html
neon-nettle.com/news/2299-238-arrested-in-major-hollywood-pedophile-ring-bust
businessinsider.com/elijah-wood-hollywood-pedophile-ring-2016-5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Everybody's expendable.

>Everybody's expendable.

Maybe not cool, but conveniently easy.

>Everybody's expendable.

nah... That's just rumors. Hollywood is a cool place actually.

I don't support the Hollywood pedos
These days I very rarely watch a movie, and when I do it's always pirated.

Shouldn't you be pointing this out to the cameramen, editors, musicians, conductors, teamsters, screenwriters, directors and so on?

How about you do something about it? Like campaign or demand an investigation or something? No. Of course not. Just like when Sup Forums screeches about 'historical inaccuracy' or whatever bullshit cause of something that triggers them, they come and post on here or Sup Forums or whatever. They don't change anything. All they do is spread the shit around. How about when you see something you don't like, you pick up a phone, or write a letter or write an email asking why there's a black guy in this TV show about Romans and cite your researched historical information on why this is an impossibility at worst or unlikely at best?

Oh, that's right, cause you just want to shitpost. You don't want to actually change anything, why? Because you think you ARE changing something by posting this shit over and over. You think you're challenging the zeitgeist, but you're not. You're just picking up some shit and smearing it all over places that don't need the shit. Instead of attempting to clean up the shit or get somebody else to clean up the shit. But who cares? Soon enough, you move onto the next 'outrageous SJW Jew Marxism shill propaganda!!!' and screech about that for 2 weeks tops, before moving onto another one.

I seriously feel bad when a movie has child actors, because I know what went behind the scenes.

I'm doing something about it by highlighting it. What are you doing you fat faggot?

elaborate

This. Nothing released in the last 6 years has given me any reason to go to the local cinema and pay through my nose for two hours of 'the same shit I've seen ten times before but with new actors'

When I eventually pirate some of these movies and try to watch them, I still feel robbed...

Classic projection. What am I doing? Nothing. Because nothing can be done. Highlighting it is the same as pointing at a fire and going 'it's on fire', but if none of you have training or the equipment to put it out, all you've done i s point it out to people who can't fix it. How about you write to your congressman and ask for an investigation? How about you do interviews with the crew to get the behind the scenes scoops? How about you talk to those who claim shit has happened, like Elijah Wood?

No, you post meta-questions on Sup Forums when people are already aware and can't or won't do anything about it.

To be fair i am pretty sure i would side with the based jews

pedos make great art

Stop right now you dim-witted imbecile, just fucking stop.

Let's be honest if I were a 16 year old female and all I had to do to become rich and famous was bang a bunch of old dudes. I probably do it.

>Why does the pedo board support pedos

Hmm, I wonder

this. bryan singer made the greatest crime movie of all time. him being a sick child date raping faggot won't change that.

So, turned shitposting mode to max, have we? Pathetic. I thought perhaps I could talk you into doing something about it, alas, you're like all the others. Your height of effort is posting a fucking thread on Sup Forums.

>i-if I a-act like t-this I d-don't have to a-argue with him! I WIN MOM! I WON!

Pathetic. Don't reply, we're done here. Of course, autism will compel you to reply, but it'll be ignored as my life on Sup Forums doesn't revolve around (You)'s. Sort it out user.

You have proof of this, of course.
You wouldn't just be spreading hurtful rumors, would you?

Does personal testimony count as proof? Several actors and actresses had said as much.

Be honest, Sup Forums. Dan the man is living your dream life, fucking all your waifus in their prime. You are just so jelly of him.

>my life on Sup Forums doesn't revolve around (You)'s

Why would I give a fuck?

Again, you have a source to your wild claims?
Maybe a quote from someone saying "When I was a but a young lad working in Hollywood, the only way I could get a proper role in a film, was to let Mr. Liebowitz rape my tight asshole".

do you want to give a fuck?

go to bed, Mr. Liebowitz

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3611046/I-molested-passed-Corey-Feldman-details-horrors-Hollywood-pedophile-ring-reveals-Corey-Haim-just-11-raped-leading-life-drugs.html

neon-nettle.com/news/2299-238-arrested-in-major-hollywood-pedophile-ring-bust

businessinsider.com/elijah-wood-hollywood-pedophile-ring-2016-5

Poor Icarly. I can't imagine what kind of a person you'd have to be to sacrifice your daughter's soul to Hollywood for money.

>write to your congressman
Good one

Unconfirmed rumors, what absolute kvetch.

Take my word for it, there's nothing untoward going on in Hollywood. We're a respectable entertainment industry.

It's just another kooky conspiracy theory cooked up by alt-right nutjobs.
Go back to your iphones and Facebook like good sheep now, run along.

vocaroo.com/i/s0FNx7fRJ9vZ