So what do you all hope Ana-Clause brings for you on christmas?

So what do you all hope Ana-Clause brings for you on christmas?

I'd like to unwrap an elf, if you know what I mean.

Lewd Santa-girl, when?

Never. Pures only

Milk

Under-boob

Big girls love that Christmas candy, though.

We're throwing holiday lewd prompts?
This ones nice and tight, and tame. Just for my dude, here

I like a ps4 pro.

Information on who this cutie is and where I can see more of her at

I'd like a trip up her chimney.

Her love

A print collection of her comic, or an actual webcomic site with an archive instead of facebook? I mean, hell, that seems more attainable opposed than a date with her.

There's a comic about her? Who is she and what's it about?

just a mom with huge tits who bakes and has a tiny daughter. its a fucking sunday strip too, if you can believe it.

>huge tits
>A sunday strip

Is she like a side character or something? I can't imagine someone making a SUNDAY STRIP with a woman with huge tits unless they're for part of the comic's joke, like they have in past decades. (I.e. Ms. Buxley)

Can I get a name of the comic she's from?

*BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

*BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF*

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

*BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT*

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

really nigga

I'm going to start drawing and posting lewds of her constantly, if only because Sup Forums and /aco/ bitch about it so much.

enjoy your ban then

Pasta or not, BRAAAP-fags 1 of the worst posters on this website

she is the main character
i mean, huge for sunday strips, but she is also big enough to match. she ain't some thin lady with huge tits or anything, that'd be sexist...

ban for what?
lewds get posted all the time on the site, its not breaking shit on blue boards.

people who try to lewd her here, even on /aco/, end up getting banned

bullshit reasons, im sure
R34 exists for a fucking reason
you can't deny the internet rules, you know that

Kurami

What is her name?

Doesn't matter, now listen.

THE GOOD DOCTOR HAS TO PAY

A nice hug

How do you think she got that fat Sup Forums? Was it a pregnancy thing, or did the stress of motherhood turn her into a wide load?

either way she is 2cute5me

probably both

It does matter. I can't find any R34 of her to save my life

>this fatass weeaboo bitch
>cute
If she were some other land mammal who CAN naturally grow into and still withstand such a weight she'd be, but as she stands I feel a combination of pity and contempt towards her over the fact she let herself go to shit like this.

It's okay to have shit tastes, user

>shit tastes
Takes a guy with some to see a guy with some, whalelover.

Get fucked, sticklover.

>sticklover
For humans maybe, but refer back to >If she were some other land mammal who CAN naturally grow into and still withstand such a weight she'd be

>not Santa Ana

What kinda name is Kurami anyways?

That IS bullshit. The only time I've seen mods nuke anything, is when people shitpost, and it was on a LWK thread, or when you derail a drawthread with it. So yeah, that's bullshit. Lewd away, homie.