Look at this dood

Look at this dood

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zRj7n7CqsX8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Leave Darkseid to me, Alfred

The main problem isn't even the design, it is how small the head is wrt his body - also lack of a neck

Justice league, roll out!

OOOOH NO NO NO NO NO

WE WUZ JUSTICE LEAGUE

don lemon

Why would they leave half the face? Cyborg is supposed to be half machine and half man, not 97% machine with a little bit of human face left.

What kind of explosion destroys your entire body but not your brain and half your face? It seems like leaving the face would be an unnecessary weak spot.

because Transformers sell

Most of his torso and half his right arm survived but the Mother Box removed them
youtube.com/watch?v=zRj7n7CqsX8

this dude is a black terminator and we all no how well it did recently

Has anyone actually seen this guy act yet? I've heard he's even worse than Gal.

Wow, the new Pacific Rim looks bad.

The real reason is because animating realistic looking skin for the arms would be too much work and expensive. While just pasting the actor's face on to the body is something your phone is capable of.

Cyborg was never cool. This makes him even less so.

Why would they need to animate the arms?

>what are body proportions?

For fuck sake! WTF IS THIS SHIT? DC CANT INTO HUMAN BODY? WTF?!!! THIS IS LIKE CENTURIES OLD BASIC SHIT!

shit after seeing spider-man this week justice league looks great

was snyder really ahead of his time? i think the DCEU has hope. will he ever recover from his daughters death? will there be any more snyderkino?

Find out next time on DCEU....

Wow the Power Rangers remake looks like shit.

>artifical body
>needs to be proportional

its this the new basketball robot ?

>badass glowing core
>indestructible metal body
>cybernetic glowy eye

>...still has black skin

Realism thrown out the window. Why would you have all those upgrades but leave out the most basic upgrade you could do?

Snyder will be recognized for his genius after the real holocost finally happens. The jews fear and despise a great Christian director.

What's the point of being black, without the big dick?

Miss practical effects yet, Sup Forums?