Red pilled guide to Brazil [Foreign/White perspective]

I thought I would just provide everyone here with a lil info about Brazil in case someone is interested. I lived there for a while and know more than most about the place. Anyway Brazil was in its economic prime around 2007-2011 before the economy crashed after 10+ years of marxist political rule (who would have guessed?). The place is currently in an economic crisis which is bad for them but good for you because your dollar will be worth more. You can leverage the situation to live in a rich area and avoid most of the problems there. Many of the problems you hear about in Brazil like a ref getting beheaded or some random uncivilized madness occur in remote parts of the country, literally jungle tier places far from where most middle class people live. And in Rio. I can answer any questions you guys have for now ill just provide a general regional breakdown of what to expect from each area.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cHhdxerino8?t=5m48s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Brazilian_states_by_murder_rate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_Brazil#Genetic_studies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_by_murder_rate
exame.abril.com.br/brasil/noticias/as-500-cidades-mais-violentas-do-brasil-versao-2014
deepask.com.br/goes?page=Confira-a-taxa-de-homicidios-no-seu-municipio
g1.globo.com/rio-de-janeiro/noticia/2016/01/cai-numero-de-homicidios-no-rio-segundo-levantamento-do-isp.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

North: Ill keep it simple, avoid the north. You have no reason to be there unless its to see the Amazon rainforest. The place is poor as heck, less developed and has no beaches.

North East: Here your find cities like Recife, Fortaleza, Natal , Joao Pessoa and other smaller gems with beautiful exotic nature and beaches. This and Rio are the best looking places in Brazil. If you are going to Brazil for a week or two in an all inclusive this is a good option to relax in the sun and enjoy the scenery. Like most places in South America though once you venture out into the cities themselves you will run into a lot of poverty. These cities arent super developed and they have a lot of crime/ prostitution . The women in the north east are definitely below average looks wise when it comes to Brazilian standards. Simply put their faces are not very attractive. Good bodies though and the girls are freaks who will go crazy for any white guy no matter what you look like or how much money you have. Ive heard they make for some good wives and treat their husbands like kings. The people in this region are very warm and friendly. Again I repeat some of the inner cities can be a bit ghetto and not the safest. If you are looking for the hottest girls in Brazil this is definitely not your region although in my opinion you could still find enough to work with and enjoy.

Bahia: This state is where most of the former slaves (black people) are living. A lot of energy there with great parties. The beaches and nature are nice too which is why they get so many tourists. Its dangerous and too loud though. I think this is a place most people here would want to avoid unless you are feeling generous and want to cuck some black girls. I would say the girls in Bahia , the North/east and Rio are the easiest girls in Brazil if thats what you are after.

Rio: Dont need to say much about Rio as everything pol reads about and imagines from Brazil mostly happens in Rio. Probably the most fun place in Brazil but also the most degenerate and very dangerous. The girls are absolutely hyper sexualized, you will feel like your having sex just looking at them they barely wear anything and are dressed super seductive. Top tier bodies and fun personalities. They virtually never complain about anything because they are used to bigger real world problems than anything you could do that would annoy them. These girls cheat like crazy on average though and you need to be extremely careful when trusting one of them. Good girls do exist everywhere however (blah blah). The city is surrounded by favelas so its hard to even feel safe in a "good" area. A true disaster when it comes to urban planning. This city has a lot of leftist/fags/sjws.

Sao Paulo: A big concrete jungle like New York/Toronto. Traffic time is insane during rush hour, a lot of these people travel 2 hours each way to work on average. The girls there are usually very lonely so they will get obsessed about you when they are interested or dating you. Because of the big city vibe people are a lot less social and interactive with their surroundings. If you want to go to Brazil to make a lot of money go here, the economy is crazy good and people are throwing around money if you have any service to offer. The food is good and nightlife too but you have to have a bit more money in this place, dont expect to live to cheaply here. Overall the style of clothing the girls wear here is very urban and not very Brazilian. I would say the girls are below average looks wise in Sao Paulo as they are trained to work not seduce. Better than the North East though. Overall this place is not very "brazilian" so not the most interesting for most. This city has a lot of leftist/fags/sjws.

Countryside: Personally this is my favorite region of Brazil and I think an absolute hidden gem. There are no beaches here obviously so its not a good place for a week vacation. As far as living though, the countryside offers a lot. A lot less degeneracy and a higher moral standard in public than most places of Brazil. The girls are very very attractive and their are endless numbers of them. Your problem here will be fighting OFF the amount of them coming at you, not trying to find them. To make matters better there seems to be like 2 or 3 girls for every 1 guy in the countryside. Even the people who pick up garbage of work at the convenience stores are usually hot. Their personalities are great too and most of them are humble. The countryside is quite well developed for Brazilian standards and if you are in a good area even as a westerner you will be happy with the restaurants , malls and stores. Their is really nothing exotic or beautiful about the countryside (apart from the women) but the standard of living seems to be the best in the country here. Its the second safest region of Brazil (which still doesnt make it super safe). The best cities here are Goiania (#1), Brasilia and Belo Horizonte. Due to the lack of beaches it seems the people are less lazy and complacent and go out of their way to actually build and develop the city more so you actually have some nice bars, clubs and entertainment options. You can live downtown in Goiania without a car and the city has everything you need thats why I put it #1. Brasilia you need to have a car as everything is spaced out and the people are less friendly there. Belo Horizonte I think has the most bars in all of Brazil so if you like to drink it could be your best bet.

South: The whitest region of Brazil. A lot of these dudes are Europeans who came during WW1/2 and before. So you will find a lot of German and Italian genetics here. The South is the most civilized and safest area in Brazil. Girls here are less degenerate and a bit more reserved. Some of the best cities are Curitiba, Florianopolis, Porto Alegre and Balneario Camboriu. Go to Florianopolis if you want to really relax in a low key/slow beach vibe area. Tons of beaches there and its extremely chill and safe. BC has more of a nightlife and more energy to it than Floripa. Curitiba and PA are nice cities but without a beach. Overall the vibe in the South is more sophisticated for Brazilian standards but also more "low energy" as Trump would say. Not quite as fun or exciting depending on the person. Aside from some robberies going on a night which is Brazils biggest problem, there is a lot less "hue-ness" in the South. Bit of an elitist vibe going on though but I guess who can blame them for not wanting to be associated with some of the more hue aspects of Brazilian life.

ama

Does the BR countryside remind you of/feel like the US countryside? Does Brazil in general remind you of the US?

/ Culturally yes as they have some motocross stuff going on, rodeo, steakhouses (even Outback steak house) etc. The people in the countryside really look up to Americans and try to pull a lot from their culture/pop culture (but not the jew stuff luckily). Biggest thing better about the US though is the nice houses. In Brazil the houses have walls in front of them for security reasons.

someone remind me how to make text green again?

just put ">" before each sentence

>thanks

Nice post, truly show how are the states here. I would ad Gramado for the best cities, this city is well know for its Chocolate and there's a lot of Colonial German buildings, sure a nice place to visit.

>Ya I was gonna mention Gramado actually . Seems like a very respectable city id like to visit some day . Do you see anything I was wrong about in my write up?

not him, but I wouldn't call state capitals countryside. those cities also tend to be more dangerous for obvious reasons. besides that it's a fairly good summary for a foreigner.

Just to keep things in perspective.

> I wouldn't call state capitals countryside

Ya I mean geographically in Brazil they are in the middle of the country/countryside. But you are right Goiania, Brasilia, BH etc are big cities and its not like its living in a countryside place per say. Kind of like Dallas Texas. Big city in the "country" region.

>when your cities are all detroit

What are your top 10 favorite towns in Brasiu?

like my fellow contryman said, i would ruleout Porto Alegre and Curitiba , cant say the same about Floripa because i never went there. these cities turned in to a big hole since 90s, because industries opening everywhere followed by mass migration from the countryside and other states

>What are your top 10 favorite towns in Brasiu?

I think this is my top 6 cities in Brazil (to live in). If you are talking about just for a vacation then the list changes to only beach towns. Maybe some Brazilians here can give a top 10 too.
1) Goiania
2) Balneario Camboriu
3) Natal
4) Florianopolis
5) Brasilia
6) Belo Horizonte

>i would ruleout Porto Alegre and Curitiba

That's interesting I did hear those were getting worse. Sad that those two cities went down hill!

SO what you are saying is brazilian females are for ass fucking, they are all degenerate thieves because of their poverty and they say "hue,hue" all the time?

Very accurate post, OP.

And those are the so called " whitest" cities.

almost it, there's only 4 states where family still has any value (excluding the countryside region). following north of São Paulo u will find just degeneracy and decadence

>Very accurate post, OP.

thanks

I liked Vitoria. A hidden gem.

youtu.be/cHhdxerino8?t=5m48s

Parties in Brazil get pretty fun

>I liked Vitoria. A hidden gem

It looks quite nice I haven't been there. I heard it was a bit dangerous though? Tell me more

Curitiba is full of hues from all around Brazil, 50% of its population are migrants (they often get depressive or like to talk shit about its former population because there are no huehue carnival all year long and its people are more serious), no wonder why its shit nowadays.

I really thought of defecting to Santa Catarina. What business opportunities are there in Brazil? Are the taxes high?

>Curitiba is full of hues from all around Brazil, 50% of its population are migrants

thanks for this tip. Ill be sure to avoid it in the future

Upper middle class, white dude, lives in Porto Alegre. I just wish that people stopped talking about Brazil so I can momentarily forget that I live here.

A beautiful island. The Metropolitan area is dangerous, but if you stay in Vitoria and don't go to far, is very safe.
Mostly of the murders are between gangs.
Lovely place with amazing food, 20 or so small beaches in a 5 miles radius.
Worthy a visit to the neighbor Praia da Costa in Vila Velha.

>I really thought of defecting to Santa Catarina. What business opportunities are there in Brazil? Are the taxes high?

Sales tax is pretty high in Brazil I think its built in to the price of goods. As far as business tax goes I'm not sure. Maybe some hue can help you better? Santa Catarina is good though.

This
Too much wine tonight

thanks ill be sure to check it out

I have a question for you OP

Which region would I find the best success in finding a tribal teenage qt that I could buy or kidnap from her family or tribe and impregnate her many times?

north, but the forest would kill you before u reach the tribe

I live in Porto Alegre and generally, it's like you said. Asking one question though, how did you compelled so much information about all these places that you've talked about? I'm sure most of it you can find on the internet, but did you went, for an example, on a "whole Brazil" trip?

Where are the whitest areas in Brazil?

I liked Porto Alegre. The women were kinda snobbish...

Are there not any tribes easily accessed and aware of civilization who would understand Portuguese, Spanish or English?

Like those ones all those photographers from natgeo go to.

Maybe there are a rural indigenous population living a semi civilized life who would allow me to rent their daughter for sex, maybe buy her as my wife.

Yes, totally. They are used to the upper middle class, so they standards are pretty high. Plus the education here which makes it a little bit harder.

>I live in Porto Alegre and generally, it's like you said. Asking one question though, how did you compelled so much information about all these places that you've talked about? I'm sure most of it you can find on the internet, but did you went, for an example, on a "whole Brazil" trip?

I visited a lot of Brazil but not all of it. Before going to the country I did a lot of research but after living there for 3 months I was able to connect more dots. I have not personally been to the North or North east although I plan to visit Natal some day. I spent most of my time in the countryside, Sao Paulo and Florianopolis. I have some friends in BC though who relayed info as well as my ex roommate moving there. I may move to Brazil one day (if Trump loses) so I guess you can say I have a lot invested in figuring out which place is best.

Goiás is literally the 4th most dangerous state in Brazil, and Rio is the 17th.
You obviously didn't research the stats OP
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Brazilian_states_by_murder_rate
And the idea that Bahia is black while the rest of the country isn't is just a meme. The whole northeast, and the whole coast as well has similar amounts of self-identified blacks (Rio is, IIRC, the second state with the most blacks, and Rio is the 2nd, while MG is the 3rd.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_Brazil#Genetic_studies
Read the article, even in the south people are 10% African (30% in the northeast, so not quite as different as you'd think huh?)
Also look at thisen.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_by_murder_rate
The safe "countryside" of Goiânia is Detroit-level, while Rio doesn't even make it to the list.

tl;dr OP is a fag who is just going by what his fag friends in Brazil told him, not actual data. I'm tired of saying these things to brazilians too, people here are too retarded to read the statistics and keep repeating 80s memes.
And the countryside is developed? Are you kidding OP? The countryside is a shithole outside any big city (Goiânia is hardly in the countryside, being a quite large city), and has such poor infrastructure the municipalities bus their sick people to the capitals so they can get some treatment

>Goiás is literally the 4th most dangerous state in Brazil, and Rio is the 17th.

Umm when did I mention anything about Goias outside of Goiania and Brasilia? Most cities in Goias are primitive and in the middle of nowhere. What happens in the forrest somewhere in Goias has little relevance to the nice standard of living in upscale Goiania. I think its you who is using statistics incorrectly.

And I didn't say Bahia is black and the rest is white. But Bahia IS overwhelmingly black. The blackest state in Brazil as far as I know.

I'm only talking about big cities here so when I refer to "countryside" its like me saying Dallas, Houston, Austin etc in Texas. No sane Gringo is actually going to go to some remote countryside in Brazil, the standard of living drop off is too extreme.

You didn't refute anything I actually said about the cities you just tried to quote wide ranging statistics about overall states themselves. I never once told someone to go to a state. Dealing with specific cities here.

Last I checked Goiania had statistically the best infrastructure in Brazil. Look it up. You sound like a PT shill trying to give disinfo to people here.

I'd recommend, specially if you have a good income. Overall Brazil is not a very bad place to live, sure it has its downsides, but for people with a good income it is not a big deal. It depends where you choose to live too.

and yet the countryside still better than the shitholes capitals, countryside people are stopping going to the big cities since its hospitals are going to the ground (a.k.a Curitiba)

I'm planning to go to southern Argentina/Brazil and build a farm there and live in nature where the NWO can't get me. The white areas in South America will be the New Europe in a few decades.

third link OP, Goiânia is Detroit, Rio isn't even in the list, and again, genetics show Bahia is no more "african" than any other state in the northeast, and is actually as black as Rio. Read the actual links before saying mumbojumbo. You're going by the memes we have in Brazil, where people like to pretend we still live in the 80s and crime rates are shit in Rio and São Paulo and good elsewhere, when the South and Center-West were safe and when genetic research didn't show every region to be over 50% european and similarly black.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_by_murder_rate
Goiânia is a more violent shithole than Rio is, given that Rio and São Paulo (both cities and states) were some of the few cities in the country to see crime rates go down after they peaked in the 80s, while the rest of the country is becoming worse and worse. These are southern memes just like the idea the south is better than the southeast, the only almost civilized region

most of the cities here are countryside. The whole country is shit.
It's true big cities are starting to grow less, but it's also true the countryside is getting more and more violent. Back in the day you wouldn't see gangs blowing up ATMs in small cities.
The only place growing are middle population cities (50-500 thousand), but they're violent too.
It's just that in Brazil people like to pretend other places are shitholes, but their region is ok

>Overall Brazil is not a very bad place to live

t.preto fedido de merda

This.
The countryside is getting Mad Max level, armed gangs with assault rifles blowing ATMs and nobody can do shit. Northern Paraná, São Paulo and Mato Grosso are Wild West tier.

>Goiânia is a more violent shithole than Rio is

complete lie. Absolutely ridiculous. Anyone who believes that good luck

try to find Rio here
exame.abril.com.br/brasil/noticias/as-500-cidades-mais-violentas-do-brasil-versao-2014
compare Rio and Goiânia here
deepask.com.br/goes?page=Confira-a-taxa-de-homicidios-no-seu-municipio
Less memes more reality.
Foreigners: Rio IS a shithole, and is still better than most of Brazil, so don't trust OP and think "Oh, it's just Rio"

>Mfw I'm one of those girls of the countryside
Thanks, leaf.

>This city has a lot of leftist/fags/sjws.
I study in one big public university, things are getting ridiculous here. Last week feminazis made an used pad line.

>The white areas in South America will be the New Europe in a few decades.

Apart from Germans in South Brazil, most of those are Italians, especially from Central and South Italy. Hence, as white as your Mohammed next door.

Wild west without guns to protect myself? You used the wrong term.

lie. Italians who came to South America were maily from the northern regions. Its a shame that americans got a bunch of sicilians and italians got a bad name for themselves all over the World thanks to anlgo narrative being so predominant.

so tell me how the fuck Rio de Janeiro isnt listed with it 1202 muders in 2015

>g1.globo.com/rio-de-janeiro/noticia/2016/01/cai-numero-de-homicidios-no-rio-segundo-levantamento-do-isp.html

sry for the source in pt guys

Why not just going to mexico? It is closer and cheaper

>feminazis made an used pad line.

mind if I sniff it one handed?

>A gringo talking about Gôiania
Finally...
The south and the "countryside" as you called it are the best parts of this country, Rio, São Paulo, Minas... They're all memes.
The whole country is a shithole tho, for anyone who wants to visit or live in this country, never forget this: It doesn't matter how good the city/state is, it's still third world and it's going to be for at least another decade or two.

Can I ask some of you dindhues something?

Do you blokes expect your property market to recover? I got offered to go partners with a few friends in some apartments in Rio 5 years back, I didn't do it because the taxes were too much but friends did and they lost money having purchased at the market height.

Is Brazil set to stay where it is for a long time? Can you guys foresee a recovery?

We're in the middle of an economic and politic crisis, Rio de Janeiro can't even pay the public professors, in my city every kid is completely fucked because they didn't have enough classes and will have to do this year again.
It's borderline impossible to give a accurate answer, it will be at most a guess.

One of the higheest taxes in the world (~top 20)
A shitload of bureaucracy as well.

My family lives mostly in Goias. I wish I could live in Goiania but I'm cucked studying in a smaller city. So poor :(

How are gun laws in huezil?

> I think the commie regime banned guns or at least they are pretty hard to get

The real question is can I come to brazil and slay native pussy? Tribal girls are my fetish.

>I study in one big public university, things are getting ridiculous here. Last week feminazis made an used pad line

Ya the universities are pretty cucked in Brazil. Dilma and the Marxist fags in PT successfully took them over. They need to be purged quickly in order for Brazil to recover.

>pretty hard to get

Except when you're a criminal favelanigger probably

But it's the same here bro. You can get a gun in 1 2 3 if you're Arab

People are more optimistic now for the next years, but I don't know if we are at the turning point.

Carrying guns here are 99% prohibited (only police officers can carry one), normal citizens can only get a pistol gun for home defense (but if you use it against any bandit you will mostly likely get in jail unless you prove that it was your last recourse). Also, the gun market is very protectionist, so you can only buy the worst quality taurus pistols for a very high price.

>Except when you're a criminal favelanigger probably

Yep. Essentially 80% of the danger in Brazil is favela dudes cruising around at night on their little moped style bikes looking to pull a gun and rob someone.

>Brasilia
>countryside

I think the very soonest a recovery will be possible is in 3-4 years. They have an intern government for the next 2 years so its hard to see things getting cleaned up before a new President comes in. And unless its Jair Bolsonaro ... it may not be good.

>My family lives mostly in Goias. I wish I could live in Goiania but I'm cucked studying in a smaller city. So poor :(

When you get a bit of money find a nice setor in Goiania and enjoy some cool stuff there. Girls, restaurants, malls, parks, gyms.... clubs...

Which area of Brazil has the most shemales?

i have no problem with Brazilians, i just wish they were smarter when they play our video games desu senpai :/

>Which area of Brazil has the most shemales?

I think its Rio if I'm not mistaken. Someone else could better answer you.

This
The South being developed is a terrible meme. People don't believe when I tell them São Paulo is the safest capital - nay, city - in the country. Them they start making excuses after they see the statistics

You are lucky to only get in touch with them in online games.

Cheers gentlemen, shit sucks. Nothing like a political SNAFU to really make you want to pack bags and leave

Where do you get these comparisons? For research purposes :^)

You know real tribal women aren't that cute right? Otherwise I'd be right there with ya brother.

hahah

>Cheers gentlemen, shit sucks. Nothing like a political SNAFU to really make you want to pack bags and leave
agreed
The only reason I haven't left here who is in a SNAFU status too is because I have to graduate first.

I'm helping 1st worlders move to Brazil, for a price. Give Skype in case interested. Support from getting documents all the away to learning Portuguese and buying propriety.

I want to become a white transexual prostitute exclusivly for superior black brazlian men.

Which place do you recommend?

Would you be in trouble even if you didn't hit the bandit? Also, what about long arms?

Uruguay is in a fucked situation too? That's very disappointing to read

I would leave this shit right now, but i don't have the money to buy a greencard to america, and normal immigration requires special abilities that i don't have and a better understanding of the language.
But, as soon as i get this gibberish that i call english perfect, learn Mandarim (I'm fairly aware that this will put me to work with some really shitty people, but oh well...) and get my engineering major i'm get the fuck out of here, this will take at least 5 more years, but i will make it.

> I want to become a white transexual prostitute exclusivly for superior black brazlian men. Which place do you recommend?

rofl

Not as fucked as Brazil, shit's stable here. But it's a third world country and will stay so, specially after they have skyrocketed the tax rates. It's not safe, either, even if a lot safer than Brazil and maybe Argentina.

>buy a greencard to america
what did he mean by this?

>and get my engineering major i'm get the fuck out of here
heh, same here bro

Half caste American living in Bongland, but currently relaxing in Jamaica here. Where do I go in Brazil if I wanna fugg fugg fugg?

>Would you be in trouble even if you didn't hit the bandit?

I think not, only if you shot him before he show any aggression towards you.

>Also, what about long arms?

Dunno much but if you get a hunt licence you probably can have those.