ITT: Your First Childhood Crush

Kenny McCormick. My dad let me stay up with him and watch South Park when I was really really young. If fact, that's the first memory I can recall spending time with him alone.

dickman baby

Here I thought I was the only one who remembered or even watched that show.

Yeah, it was awful

its a long story.

i got picked on by my mom for this one

what.

back in the 90s i found my brothers hand drawn Anti Monitor Rule 34. first shit i faped to.

Story user

She always was a fine little piece of pepper.

Do tell!

theres not really much to explain user, my mom thought it was weird i liked a robot, so she made fun of me for it, i hid in a closet to hide from it. Really, Jenny was just really nice, i didn't understand what a crush was so i didn't know what i was feeling desu

my brother is around 10 years older than me so he was around 14 when coie came out. something went wrong with his mind and he drew around 70 lewd anti monitor drawings. he later hid them in my closet. when i was 12 i found the drawngs and faped to them.

Not choosing superior girl.

Lyla from Spider-Man 2099. She was wonderful.

One of my first gay experiences.

While I didn't have a crush on her, Lydia was--not counting She-Ra since at the time, I thought *anybody* related to He-Man was awesome-- was the firts girl character I thought was awesome and cool and wanted to hang with.

Jenny from Bucky O'Hare was probably my first crush along with Bunny Rabbot.

I never understand how people could stand watching that show.
"being stupid = imagination = good thing" annoyed me so much; the whole imagination thing could've been written better so kid characters weren't so dumb in these kinda shows

Eliot Kid is much worse.

Patrician Taste