51 counts of aggravated assault

>51 counts of aggravated assault
>98 counts of burglary, 1st degree
>deranged lunatic, possible alcoholic
>fetishes: pink unicorns
Is there any lawfags here that can tell my he got three life sentences?

Other urls found in this thread:

screenrant.com/suicide-squad-captain-boomerang-brony/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FUCK YOU

he tied the flash to a rocket-propelled boomerang

He had a public defender

I know if you show off a weapon in a bank robbery, thats an immediate life sentence right there.

But a boomerang is a toy, not a weapon

It was two knives taped to eachother, stupid. Not to mention, you know, offing his partner on camera with it.

A bump on the noggin isn't fatal stupid

nowhere in his rapsheet is he convicted of murder

He wasnt convicted. He probably plead out for a guilty on the other shit than Waller found him.

His partner deserved to die then, if a boomerang bouncing off his head killed him then it was only a matter of time before he got drunk, walked into a door and killed himself.

Is this a meme? The fucking thing was sticking out of the dudes neck.

Man Boomerang was such a waste

It's mainly for the unicorn thing.

three strikes law.

He was such a cheeky cunt that he pissed off the judge.

being Australian makes you a convict for life through original sin

>he had Soule as his lawyer
ftfy

If he were convicted on the basis of his immigration status, he'd have been sent home.

If he was using a weapon which could be considered deadly - a gun, knife, or simply an improvised weapon which was used to threaten and could have killed or grievously wounded with a single strike, then that's aggravated assault. The weapon doesn't necessarily have to be discharged/swung and nobody has to be injured - "assault" in this case is the legal definition - but it depends on the state in which you commit the crime. In Texas, for example, you're "assaulting" if you brandish a weapon; in New York, you have to actually hurt someone physically.

However, 18 U.S.C. ยง 113(a)(3) covers Assault with a dangerous weapon, and only requires that you *threaten* your victim in order to have committed the crime. This applies in federal territory - a national park might count, or a DMV building, or waving a gun at an FBI agent (even off federal territory). Sentences start at 6 months and a fine, but can go as high as 10 years per count; really it depends on the risk to the victim (ie what you threatened to do, verbally or otherwise) or the damage you did; assault with intent to commit murder in this case would be a 20-year stretch. Robbing the mailman, incidentally, and wounding him - or just running away with the mail after being previously convicted of same - can get you 25 years. Again, it's going to go to intent, severity of your actions, etc. It's not automatic (but you will be punished).

Between the burglaries and the aa, it's surprising he only got 3 life sentence equivalents. I don't think there's an option to hand down life for any of those, but again, depends on whether it's a state or federal prosecution, as well as which state. Certainly if he's supposed to be a very violent criminal he could have been given 10+ to life or whatever - but you'd expect eventually they'd just deny parole at sentencing.

That scene will always bother me. Let's assume for a moment that, ok, the Flash was too late to save Boomerang's partner from getting killed by him. He wasn't fast enough.

When he gets to the scene and sees the dead guy, not only does he not give a fuck, but cracks wise with a psychotic grin. There's a murder victim right there, Flash.

He does stop Boomerang afterwards, but I can't help but think there's something fundamentally wrong with the way he acted there.

Fuck that made me laugh hard.

he probably didnt know he was dead

>fetishes: pink unicorns
That is not real. Prove it.

Nothing shown about movie Flash depicts him as a forensic scientist, but if it turns out he is, there's no what he cannot tell when someone's dead. Especially moving at superspeed.

He seems to be a basement swelling neet from the JL trailer. Maybe he's jobless too?

What? I don't remember it being called "fetish" but Boomer's fixation with pink unicorns is shown several times in the movie.

Robbing banks in the USA gives really long sentences.

>fixation with pink unicorns
nope. he was using it as an unassuming hiding place for loot.

>How come 149 separate criminal convictions, many of which were violent crimes, added up to a fuckton of years?

I don't think you understand the meaning of the word "unassuming", user.

None of which can result in a life sentence.

Doesn't mean he wants to fuck them.

It could be possible they were committed in states with "strike" policies which assign life sentences to repeat offenders.

screenrant.com/suicide-squad-captain-boomerang-brony/

He's been confirmed to be a brony by the director

Which....as a brony, I can tell when I'm being cheaply pandered to for my brony bucks, but I kind of don't mind because Boomer is cool

The fact the robbed "every bank in Australia and then came here" also the constant use of explosives in public areas.

IT WAS MUUUUUUUUUUURDA

Does he hate the Flash?

He flung himself into the air and posed as a boomerang

That was a criminal, not an innocent.

Just because you're right doesn't give you the right to misuse the word meme

kek

So where was the flash during the world-ending calamity?

There's no prison in the world that could rehabilitate him.

He'd always come back

He put the boomerang on a girl's anus.

Didn't the government keep a lid on the situation while sending only their own trusted people in, because of how they were responsible for it? I mean, that's what I'd expect from a movie that deals with the government creating a black-ops team out of convicted felons and forcing them to work for them. The movie had way worse problems than that. Like what fucking purpose half the team was meant to have, and the extra-dimensional creature who just fought a fire-god-avatar-thing being taken out by a stupidly tiny bomb going off under its feet.