I didn't understand this sketch, could anyone enlighten me?

I didn't understand this sketch, could anyone enlighten me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tiCU3C4ACwc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Please

It was a play on if woman hired prostitutes what would they pay for?
Since most women can get sex easily, but they cant get guys to be boyfriends immediately

He was ironically and facetiously making fun of modern culture. I just explained all of Sam Hydes work for you.

>dude sam hyde is actually deep and redpilled
>dude every sketch has so many layers fellow pedes!

john maus had the best outro, but chastity belt had the second best

Oh look! It's that faggot who shills Sam Hyde for free! Hi faggot!

charls pretending to be ryan gosling
>*laughs at colbert*

I wonder if all the Sup Forumstards would turn on this retard if they knew he was just some well-off normie with a rich dad who grew up in a nice area and went to an upper-class high school, as well as had his entire college life paid for by his parents.

>if you don't like A you must love Z
The reasoning of a 5 year old

He was raised by a single mom, at least thats what he says

that's exactly the people he represents you dumb motherfucker, beta males who are unhappy about having nothing and everything handed to them.

Nah, don't see your reasoning

He isn't a normie though, he's a fucked up weirdo.

If you are not at least a quasi beta male you would have no idea who these people are.
Happy well adjusted people have no idea who sam hyde is

>if you loved world peace then you must be a "pede"
nice logic dipshit

Sam Hyde is not well adjusted or happy, the people he represents are the large number of middle class suburban kids who have never struggled and feel beta and are mad that society has turned them that way.

But why did they get arrested?

sure seems legit
youtu.be/tiCU3C4ACwc

Because prostitution is illegal for males so they are pointing out how absurd it is to be arrested for using a sex worker

Ok just say whites, we know how (((youpeople)))) hate whites.
>Oh whites have it so easy!

did little hyde want to fuck her or was he just a bully?

Well, you're probably at that level socially and mentally.

>being this stupid
are you saying there isn't a large number of white kids who've had their brains wacked out since youth and have no values from slacking in the comfort and sterility of suburbia, and now as 20 something adults resent society for allowing them to become manchildren? quit sperging out for a second.

a-alright CTR, h-haha
you are the basment v-virgins, not us

oh yeah how about you tell me what i'm not saying?
Pointing out class hatred isn't sophisticated you Marxist
Sorry Panera Bread doesn't pay you 90 grand a year

what are you on about you schizo, hes explaining MDE's audience to you because you couldnt wrap your head around it you slack jawed weasel fuck

>what are you on about
Whatever anglophone fag, this is an american show, go back to discussing Are you being served or Poirot

He's an enlightened Sup Forumstard who lives off of feeling superior to non-whites
That guy just pointed out he is one of the inferior whites, which he can't really accept

Ive never even been to pol I'm just sick of how cool it is to shit on white guys.
Dont you think its a little like the bigotry of low expectations not to criticize brown people

shitting on brown people is fun
but shitting on other posters can be even more fun

so sam hyde's fans are all wealthy people with no resentment towards modern culture, good to know. Retard, never said people were wrong for disliking modern society and liberal parenting, literally fucking kys.
this has nothing to do with class hatred you mongoloid retarded faggot, this is cultural marxism raising kids to be apathetic cucks, but then the kids realize it and are angry.

I can pull shit out of my ass too

I'm sure this must be like when you found out Santa wasn't real last year but everything in that post is true.

>it isn't desperate, pathetic Sam himself

speaking of, anyone see Sam shilling himself on Sup Forums the last few days? how the fuck do you JUST yourself so hard after landing a TV show?

Sup Forums on suicide watch ayyyy