JEW HATE THREAD

Anti-Semitic thread
Post dead jews,everything which is against jews,jew red pills and etc.
Lets make a /fuckjews/ general

Other urls found in this thread:

mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=xBIRAdTw0CE
youtube.com/watch?v=FAU_e0819KQ
youtu.be/YU3vcvGpALQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I AM SO SICK OF FUCKING KIKE TRUMP

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ALL?!?!?!

WAKE UP

Go shart in some mart

mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf

this guy isnt even that redpilled either

why havent you converted to islam yet?

>>>/stormfront/

weev = manlet with napoleon complex

>A fucking Bosnian

Cancer of Europe.

Stormfront are fucking faggots who are attantion whores,but still we should hate the jews for they are our greatest enemy Oh,fuck off mate

Fake.
youtube.com/watch?v=xBIRAdTw0CE

(Skip to 19:45 for the real start.)

Trump's father's grandma was a jew herself..Katherina Kober, daughter of Johann Jakob Kober, kober is of course a ashkenazi last name

Friedrich Drumpf, Donald's great-grandfather.. Two of his sisters are listed as
Elisabetha Freund and Syblia Schuster. both jewish last names

all of trumps kids are married to jews as well

trump went to a jewish academy as a kid and his parents died in the NYC jewish hospital

trump's office is filled with jewish(not isrealite streaight up kabbalistic satanic babylon crap) memorabilia and all his business partners are jews

>inbf "keep your friends close, enemies closer"

thats what he is doing to you dumb goys right now

oh and hillary does this shit too so fuck off with your ctr BS

why is trump tower 666 feet tall, why does he endorse netanyaghu, why does he never point out jewish corruption? why does he marry jewish women?

It must just be 4d table tennis i guess.

haha fuck off kike faggot
>bosnia

you will never be white.

yet every white trash is closer to me than lets say niggers or sandniggers or muslims or beaners or any other non-white person

>implying that i am a kike
What the fuck is happening to Sup Forums
Do we suddenly love jews ?

you are a worthless kike slave, or at least might as well be if you support jewish corruption in politics

>implying i support jewish corruption
I made this thread against jews,i will never be with a jew,for he is the white mans,and the worlds greatest enemy and he must be slain

so why do you support trump?

>balkan nigger who can't even control his own country whining about his favorite bogeyman
"ITS THE JOOS, IM NOT TO BLAME FOR MY INCOMPETENCE! ITS THE JOOS I TELL YOU!"

Because he is a better option then Hillary

stop thinking it's okay to post shit like this here like Sup Forums is nothing but stormweenies and nobody will call you on it
this is fake as fuck. i picked a random one and googled it and the talmud book cited didn't even really exist

also
>flag
MUDSHIT bosniak detected

inb4 jidf i'm irish suck a dick

Hahaha no he is literally the same thing, if not worse ebcause youre all going exactly where they want you all to.

Fuck stormfront, but they have the right idea. The jew is the real enemy here.

Well i did not know sorry
Well at the end i will be the same,i will end up dying for my country,now fuck off

did I ever say i support liberal judaism? Reformist jews are as fucked in the head as you are.

Why is it that these holes(And I can keep listing more) are never discussed?? why do people pretend he isnt a jewish shill?!?! This whole thing is a shitshow yet people think getting behind him and this forced movement will help us in these crazy times. stop doing what the jews want you too.

>tfw stormfront is too fucking slow

Good post, though.

haha yeah of course you got nothing to add and no. youll probably be tricked into dying for the kikes, so enjoy your worthless death faggot

Source?

hahah
>implying hillary control the jews.

yep, hillary just sold her daughter off to her slaves i guess

not an argument

>implying it is worthless
Going to the lords judgment is not worthless

you think the lord would want you to accept the mark of the beast like this?

kek that dumb jew alfred stuckwish twitterfag looks like gary the retard ahahaha. put his ass back on howard stern, fuckin' wack packer.

To be a successful man you gotta work with the kikes. His home office is New York, Jew capital of the western hemisphere.

>I'm Irish

So you're posting from a proxy or are you just a gaping faggot?

>not an argument
Why do Jews love multiculturalism but don't want it in Israel?

youtube.com/watch?v=FAU_e0819KQ

>bosnia
literally saved by (((USA))) from serbs.

how does it work ?

>implying he merely works with them

and also no, you dont have to sell your soul for success

a guy at my school posted those flyers around the halls on every floor. guy is hispanic, and he got a lecture at how hes brainwashed by whites and how only whites can be racist by some self hating fag when he was caught. he was suspended for a week

Dying for the defence of your country is not a mark of the beast,because it is self defence I am a Serb,wish this shithole was split between Croatia and Serbia

You realize I can't speak for all fucking jews, shitforbrains?

youtu.be/YU3vcvGpALQ

Do you like these leftists plaguing your land?
Part of your population is right and part of it is left. Jews are no different. 30% are right wing, and Israel is a country under threat of extermination, so people are more nationalist here.

i'm an irish-american who doesn't care about your gayass "muh hurritage" meme from buttblasted island-micks

if i'm american then so was nikola tesla. if you say tesla was serb/croatian, then i am irish. choose one, cancerous eurocuck faggot

the school systems are of course entirely jew controlled. when my friends and i were kids, we drew comics with stick figures killing each other, one of the people who died had a star of david on it, so i got suspended for a week, put into AEP(extreme form of in school suspension on some piece of property away from school where they lock you up with pre or post juvie kids all day) for months..when i got back, i had fallen behind in school.. i never even connected the jewish dots till later lol. why did they act so extreme? they said they were worried we were columbine type kids but my friends and i were extremely normal back then.

>You realize I can't speak for all fucking jews, shitforbrains?
You have Jewish Privilege so yes you do.

>Do you like these leftists plaguing your land?
It's a FREE country. If they want to be useful idiots its their call.

So you're a gigantic faggot. Were you born in Ireland?

oh i misunderstood you thought you were talking about end times wars and fighting for "trump-esque" movements vs "liberals, minorities, etc"(when our leaders on both sides are clearly the same (((people))).

American schools got their panties in a twist after columbine. When were you a kid?

Fucking hell mate, who the hell are you? Not seen your shit round here before

Yea those (((people))) are foolish,if it comes to a war between movements it is best to go innawoods or join an independent movement who is not for those (((people))),for example the Minutemen should be independent in the war,if it breaks out

You do have a strong point. Collaberting with the Jew is only asking for ruin of our race and our nation(s): they're turncoats by nature and will kill us in our sleep.

OP is literally Muslim

how amusing.

>you have jewish privilege so yes you do
really made me think tbqh.. WTF does that even mean?
You are correct that its a free country. The first amendment permits you to have your own opinions. But where do the jews come in? They didn't write the constitution, white christians did. Why are you connecting dots that dont exist?

Also, Irish-American implies dual citizenship which I am 100% sure you do not have. Stop being a plastic paddy it's legitimately embarrassing.

>not a human

Shylok pls

1. AVOID CANCER

this happened about 10 years ago. I was in 7th grade. the columbine crap was obviously not what they were worried about because they wrote over and over about how i was being antisemitic and how that was hate crime, etc.. I wasnt even thinking about it like that, but that was all they cared about..I talked to a councelor while i was in this AEP and he asked me about this stuff and as soon as i talked to him he knew i was just a normal kid, making normal shit that was popular 10 years ago lol. I should add, the star of david stick figure was a reference to this jewish kid we knew who always acted like such a back stabbing liar who only cared about himself and treated people like shit all the time but there were other astick figures that werent jews..i think the "jewish" kid found out about the stick figures and cried antisemitism to the main office

sorry for the blog post this stuff was just suspicious after growing up.

Hath not a jew eyes? If you prick us, do we not bleed?

>really made me think tbqh.. WTF does that even mean?
Jewish privilege (or shit skin privilege) is a term for societal privileges that benefit people identified as Jewish in every country, beyond what is commonly experienced by goyim or people who are non-jwqiah under the same social, political, or economic circumstances.

>But where do the jews come in?
Infiltrating & influencing our politics.

2. READ, READ, READ AND READ AGAIN

3. IMPROVE YOURSELF

>88325729
i'm able to speak in complete sentences aren't i? clearly i wasn't born in ireland

>Irish-American implies dual citizenship
to retards, maybe
>Stop being a plastic paddy it's legitimately embarrassing.
stop sucking butthurt european baby dicks for social acceptance on a japanese anime board, faggot

i'm an irish-american. my ethnic heritage is irish. my citizenship is american. it's a legitimate, accepted thing everywhere else but this website. choke down an entire dick if you don't like it