TRUMP HAS JUST BEEN BTFO BY BASED HILLARY

THE ELECTION IS OVER HILLARY JUST WON IT WITH A SINGLE TWEET POL BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EbX7mC9mnJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shills a Shilling

Hillary's banter game is too weak to be amusing or insulting.

I can smell the body odor of the 800 people that wrote that tweet

Also, you don't get a (you). Fuck you.

fuck why won't she just go away?

Can't she please just go be dictator of panama or something? Some lesser nation?

>h-hes a racist!!1!

Delete your life.

why are right wingers so sensitive?

>Y-youre a racist donald!
>Hand over the delegates waah

>Implying hillary writes a single tweet herself

Wow, Hillary Clinton is calling blacks, Muslims, Latinos, immigrants, women and vets losers?

Damn, I guess what Sup Forums says is true. If this woman keeps this up, I'm supporting trump.

>THE ELECTION IS OVER HILLARY JUST WON IT WITH A SINGLE TWEET POL BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

isn't this a banbable offenSe?

SAGE

Is she really doubling down on this or are her interns even more retarded than her

I'm getting tired of these politicians and their mindgames.

day of the rope when?

>muh durrvurrcity

2/10 its really bland honestly.

The only man alive who managed to BTFO us is Rick Wilson when he said we're all single men who masturbate to anime on national TV

lol far from it this makes hillary look nothing but pathetic and weak. why are you shilling so hard on a containment board? I;ve never seen something so pathetic?

Her HR team probably hates her more then we do

>BAWWW DRUMPF IS WACIST GUYS
Can't she come up with something new already?

I'm Latino and the child of immigrants (legal, mind you) and I voted for Trump in the primaries, and will vote for him again in the general election. Fuck off and saged, cunt.

Just read the twitter comments like 90% of people agree that Hillary just BTFO Trump even if you support Trump you have to admit that this response was genius

She's keeps digging a deeper hole

Post your best

>woman bantz

Why are niggers so fucking dumb?

>claims trump is a divider
>divides the population between "racists"/"misogynists"/"xenophobics" and blacks/latinos/muslims
Seriously fuck Hillary.

That's something that amazes me about his election, the Trump camp seems to be all about unity and hope for a better future while the Clinton camp seems to be putting all their energy into insulting everyone who disagrees with them, yet Trump is the one "dividing" the country? Somehow I don't see it

k hillary

That's kind of a really dumb statement for Trump to make, he literally called the people of Iowa stupid for not voting for him. Obviously he has no respect for the opposition.

>Hillary calls her supporters so-called "losers" and "dummies"

She forgot to list single mothers.

His finger has to point to the post number for doubles to work

WHAT

THE FUCK

I JUST WOKE UP

AS A #CLINTORIS

BECAUSE OF THIS

3rd time she posts the same tweet.

I am now a Bill Clinton Intern Blowjob Missile!

I guess I can at least get where muslims and latinos and maybe women come from, but when had Trump said anything bad about blacks, immigrants or veterans?
Yes, I do want to get the "logic" even if I know there probably is no such thing here.

Aww. I would've gave him a follow if the name wasn't blank

>The only man alive who managed to BTFO us is Rick Wilson
truly the king

Trump called a black supporter of "his African American" implying that he owned that black guy like a slave

Trump called Immigrants "criminals and rapists"

Trump has said that he doesn't like veterans who were POW's

Basically Hillary just BTFO of him

Not exactly a BTFO but we got a shoutout on national television during the dem primaries

youtube.com/watch?v=EbX7mC9mnJs

I'm glad Rick hasn't talked much after we dealt with him.

So hillshill, you are going to defend Clinton's close relationship to Robert Byrd and how she referred to blacks as "super-predators that must be brought to heel?"