Adum recommended Xavier Renegade Angel on his last podcast. He also said he could make a video about it

Adum recommended Xavier Renegade Angel on his last podcast. He also said he could make a video about it

Soon Sup Forums's favorite animation will be reddit tier kek

No one cares about some animal fuckers opinion

Adum probably only discovered it to the recent posts about it here.

this
also he regularly gets shit on here nowadays

>popularity is what makes something reddit
look at this fucking brainlet

Wasn't that interested about it until he recommended

So I may check it out soon now

Adam only likes it because Xavier reminds him of a hot, sweet, fuckable canine.

These vids he's putting out for this Amusement film seem so thrown together. It's like he realised half way through the review that the film isnt interesting at all, even to pick apart.

What do you think of this dog rapist's favourite films?

>this thing we've been shitposting about calling intelligent and genius is no longer going to be good because some dogfucker also happens to like it
>i know this because i sat through AN ENTIRE FUCKING PODCAST OF SAID DOGFUCKER and got this information
kill yourself and go back to Sup Forums and take your xavier threads there, take your fucking rick and morty threads there and take your god damn simpsons threads there. get out of Sup Forums.

he has a podcast what

the holy mountain is a pretty cool film

Requiem for a dream is to high on the list imo

Malmrose Projects did a really good indepth analysis on XRA.

Fuck off with this twisted dogfucker

But...that literally dictates whether or not something is “reddit”

Popularity means upvotes, because no one on that site can think for themselves. If it’s popular, people like it more.

Stop making posts about yourself Adam and make Walking Dead Season 3 YMS

t. brainlet

Nah dude YMS is LITERALLY 90% reddit audience though. Popularity doesn't mean shit just because Rick and Morty got popular and people hate on it doesn't make that the case with everything. Watch YMS and you'll see how it appeals to a lot of Redditors (mainly with the pretentious obnoxious references to obscure films, hating on the mainstream which is what Adam does and also the endless nitpicking with lack of constructive criticism or analysis in all his reviews that people never pick up on + he's an animal fucker)

I actually see a lot of criticism leveled against Adam by people on reddit BECAUSE he's so nitpicky and people think he's ruining the internet film criticism scene or something. Plus Adam doesn't necessarily blindly hate mainstream things, he loves Rick and Morty and The Lego Movie and The Dark Knight.

wow so many "FUN" choices

Alright to be fair it's his opinion so it's not a big deal but it's quite a pretentious list and really shows who Adam is. He always talks about these interesting and obscure foreign films that are very unknown to the public and mainstream and gives them a new audience but deep down his favourite films are the most generic "good film" choices. It's very reddit. Of course he loves Eternal Sunshine and Requiem for a Dream they're popular enough choices that people can think he has a more developed taste but mainstream enough for people to know.

>LOTR order is all wrong to but that's just a nitpick
>inb4 you're being pretentious and a hypocrite for making a comment about his opinions and who even cares anyway? yeah righto mate Adam is the biggest nitpick anyway

Xavier Reddit Angel is already reddit tier. There's nothing that reddit loves more than wordplay for its own sake.

>No one cares about some animal fuckers opinion
Ok I'll bite.

What is the orgin of the dog fucking?

>what is the origin of the dog fucking?

well you see, he fucks dogs in the ass

he went on a 2 hour tangent about how people who go off on bestiality are actually mean and wrong. so yeah, 2 hours of straw-grasping defenses for bestiality.

>loves Rick and Morty

sorry mate just stop right there just need to have a giggle and to catch my breath.

Ok anyway I'm not big on Reddit so I'm not aware of the criticism his fans give him but it's interesting to hear that I'm not the only one who thinks so. He's very popular and I mostly see people that suck his dick and worship him as the posterboy for pretentious reddit film reviewers who aren't talented or driven enough to be filmmakers themselves but love jerking themselves off thinking they're superior for their opinions and tastes.

His review of Unfriended was absolute horseshit. The cunt just goes through the film scene by scene and nitpicks the tiniest details that are clearly tiny errors made by the older filmmakers who aren't as tech-savvy. I unsubscribed after that got sick of the cunt's opinions.

His Top 10 Film lists are good though for exposing films I haven't heard of but otherwise I don't like his content. Also what's up with his top 10 film lists? They're always more than 10 and he always has a part at the start of the video where he calls out the "retards" who mention this like "hurrduurrr I know they're more than 10 films don't have to be restricted to 10 you close-minded sheep who follow everything!!" its like yeah cool man then just change the video title to "Top Films of 2016" or whatever you stupid cunt.

His main problem (aside from the dogfucking thing) is that he looks at movies in a completely autistic way. He thinks there's an "objective" way to view films and thinks older movies are objectively inferior because of this. He's more obsessed with nitpicking little details and plot holes than trying to see a director's overall vision and understand it. He's like Cinemasins if Cinemasins watched more foreign films.

>What is the origin of the dog fucking?

That he admits he could never have a relationship with a human?

THIS

You said it much better than I did. Sure Adam exposes great little foreign or unknown films but he has the most spastic view on films and his reviews are LITERALLY 100% nitpicking tiny details and plot holes. Sometimes he even nitpicks the choice of fonts in the titles and doesn't even analyze the films themes or characters.

I thought the Unfriended review was pretty funny because I didn't like Unfriended but I agree it was pretty nitpicky. Just in general I think he focuses too much on technical achievement and not enough on emotional impact sometimes.

People bring up the thing about older films a lot but I've never found evidence of him actually saying that, just a reddit post where Adam says he never said that and specifically blames Sup Forums for perpetuating it. I agree he's barely better than Cinemasins. At least Cinemasins is honest about what they are.

is that Adam from your dogs suck my cock.com?

I honestly believe the people saying that Adam is "ruining" the internet criticism community because I pretty much started watching different films because of his top 10 lists (and I credit him for kickstarting my interest in film into an actual active hobby and not just a passive one) and I STILL fall into the habit of nitpicking shit. Only recently have I started putting more value into how a film makes me feel and the themes it explores instead of how many long-takes it has.

100% agreed mate I used to look at films and watch them in such a pretentious way but now it's like I just want to enjoy an entertaining and fun film. That doesn't necessarily mean popcorn flick it just means a film that resonates with you because of it's story and characters. Those are the two things I care most about in a film and yet I feel like there are so many filmmakers, film reviewers, film teachers, etc. who are so deep within their own assholes that they nitpick shit and praise other shit for their technical artistic choices and other dumb shit. Seriously one year at film school and I fucking hate movies now ahahhaha I pretty much watch films casually now and I've rejected the whole pretentious artistic culture behind film. You like what you like, you hate what you hate and it should be because of the film's story and characters and how it emotionally sits with you.

He also said he'd make a video on Moral Orel a while back and still hasn't so I think it's safe from normies for now.

Do you honestly think that Sup Forums will give you definitive answer that isn't exaggerated or taken out of context on some way?

He's a gay furry, ,o idea if there's anything concrete about him being into bestiality beyond that.